Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? (32937 Views)

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / What's The Best & The Worst Power Bank You Have Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by buskie13(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2018
charlisco:
I make use of ceeprotech power bank for my laptop and phone charging, when using it to charge laptop it can last for upto 12hours, that is while using it and still charging, for phone then it might be for three days
how much ,chai
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by just2endowed: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2018
buskie13:
how much

check my thread in my signature and see different positive review around nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by compu(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2018
New Age..the best I have used so far..it can charge two empty phones full...still have left over powers for lightining

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by jbtobsyn(m): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2018
agarawu23:
i am still wondering the type of new age u guys are talking about the one below is a crap, I didnt enjoy it
Same here.New Age power bank is not good
7500mAh can't charge my phone of 2500mAh thrice

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by just2endowed: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2018
you can also go for the new romoss solo 6Plus 16,000mah

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by somehow: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2018
This is more of a power pack for laptops but the pins got misplaced by my younger ones.

It charges anything chargeable

Bought it for #30k in 2008, almost 10 years later, its still working and charging anything that needs to be charged.

I no longer know the name because the pack is missing. But model is PB-660A

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by somehow: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2018
That means if you were to own mine that has lasted for 10 years and still strong, you go insure am be that.
SamoaJoe:
Mine is this Lumsing Powerbank 10,000 Mah! Got this from a nairalander here back in 2014. Till date, this power bank has been a very faithful servant serving me with more than 8 phones... IPhones and Samsungs with their heavy batteries included.

I can misplace my phone and not feel sad but if I misplace this very power bank, I can cry for days. This Lumsing has been a life saver for me anytime am back in Nigeria courtesy of our erratic power supply.

Funny enough, its my first and only power bank. I bought it back then for either 5,500 or 6,500 or 7,000. Can't really remember.

One time last year, I was in my office and was told that our compound flooded. I couldn't get home on time. After 10 hours, I was back home and all my gadgets were underwater. The first thing I went for was my Powerbank. I saw my Darling powerbank lying underwater. I didnt even rescue my other laptop or Ipad first. I first of all swam and rescued this powerbank.

The reason this powerbank is precious to me is because am always on call/internet and can't afford to be offline. I can't even borrow it out. I can give you money to buy a power bank than borrow you this. Honestly, I have this special connection to this powerbank that I can't explain. But I think its mainly because this is one of the few products I ever bought in Nigeria that have lasted! 4 years and still rugged!

In fact after that flooding incident, I noticed that instead of charging my phone of 3500 Mah for about 3 times as it does before, it now charges it maximum of 5 times. Maybe a technical glitch or something. Or even an Act Of God! I can't explain!

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

This piece can help Nairalanders get good power banks. Many fakes in the market and many people are currently being shortchanged.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Jenticles(f): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Please look for this new age bellow, I have used it for years and am still enjoying it. Though it takes time to charge, but it can charge like 6 from zero to 100%. Look for the original you won't regret buying it.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by reaky(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Divay22(f): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Mine is this Lumsing Powerbank 10,000 Mah! Got this from a nairalander here back in 2014. Till date, this power bank has been a very faithful servant serving me with more than 8 phones... IPhones and Samsungs with their heavy batteries included.

I can misplace my phone and not feel sad but if I misplace this very power bank, I can cry for days. This Lumsing has been a life saver for me anytime am back in Nigeria courtesy of our erratic power supply.

Funny enough, its my first and only power bank. I bought it back then for either 5,500 or 6,500 or 7,000. Can't really remember.

One time last year, I was in my office and was told that our compound flooded. I couldn't get home on time. After 10 hours, I was back home and all my gadgets were underwater. The first thing I went for was my Powerbank. I saw my Darling powerbank lying underwater. I didnt even rescue my other laptop or Ipad first. I first of all swam and rescued this powerbank.

The reason this powerbank is precious to me is because am always on call/internet and can't afford to be offline. I can't even borrow it out. I can give you money to buy a power bank than borrow you this. Honestly, I have this special connection to this powerbank that I can't explain. But I think its mainly because this is one of the few products I ever bought in Nigeria that have lasted! 4 years and still rugged!

In fact after that flooding incident, I noticed that instead of charging my phone of 3500 Mah for about 3 times as it does before, it now charges it maximum of 5 times. Maybe a technical glitch or something. Or even an Act Of God! I can't explain!

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

This piece can help Nairalanders get good power banks. Many fakes in the market and many people are currently being shortchanged.
Can you lend it to me for one day cry cry cry cry..is beg am begging o
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by seyiojomu(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2018
i started owning power banks in 2018 but i have come across a lot in previous years since the influx came into our country.

i own a Blackweb and Anker brand of power bank and i find the two brands being the best available. they are not very common in Nigeria though, i bought them from the US and can tell the difference from the pricing alone. strong brands wont come cheap like the ones we find here; folks selling chinese and weak brands of 20000mAh at 6k etc.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Aniwhyte(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Ifechukwudesim:
Na anker!!! Definately. 20100Mah quick charge. I want to sell.

Bro How much, and where are you?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ImaIma1(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2018
I don't know the name but it can also start your car if the car battery is down. It is amazing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Ifechukwudesim(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Aniwhyte:

Bro How much, and where are you?

Am in portharcourt. Comes with its full nice fabric punch and anker recommended cable. Very very fast. Works with even gionee fast charge. 07038686162
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Aniwhyte(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
reaky:

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32229819562.html?spm=a2g0n.orderList.0.0.2b37b752rGLuSr

I tried ordering it but i could not, bro can u order it for me, or give me process on how to go through it
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by slye(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Divay22:

Can you lend it to me for one day cry cry cry cry..is beg am begging o
He bought from us. You can also get yours

https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/techsturvs-powerbanks-hq-cheap-powerbanks

You can get romoss sense 10 10000mAH, ZMI 10000mAH (Xiaomi PB with quick charge), tiergrade 22000mAH PB (with quick charge).
Your phone has quick charge ability but you don't have a Power Bank that has a quick charge ability? Now, You can get a PB that supports Quick Charge function from us too.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Aniwhyte(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
just2endowed:
Romoss for sure.

You can now get Romoss Sense6P 20,000mah from me and other capacities. Kindly check my signature.

How much is it sir, and do u delivers to Delta State
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by SamoaJoe: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
somehow:
That means if you were to own mine that has lasted for 10 years and still strong, you go insure am be that.

so u had a powerbank in 2007? why do lie like this?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by SamoaJoe: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Aniwhyte:

check the link below. Thats the people am talking about
https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/techsturvs-powerbanks-hq-cheap-powerbanks
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by just2endowed: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Aniwhyte:

Its 11k and i will deliver it for you freely if u will pick it up at warri cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Aniwhyte(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
just2endowed:

Its 11k and i will deliver it for you freely if u will pick it up at warri cheesy

Where in Warri?? And how sure am i that it's really original.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by mustylaw45(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
teamsynergy:
I buy any wack power bank, open it up and change the battery...
Then the pb becomes the baddest in the hood

What kinds of battery do you change the battery with??
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by just2endowed: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Aniwhyte:

Where in Warri?? And how sure am i that it's really original.

Yes you are buying origial powerbank because it has a verification code that you can use to check for its authenticity online.

. You can read through my signature below to catch a glimpse of my thread on Romoss

we can also chat more on whatsapp and my number is at my signature.

#trustedseller
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by fergusen: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Romoss sense 6.
20000 mAh
Still working perfectly after 1 year.
Bought from Mayorall on this platform.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by just2endowed: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
fergusen:
Romoss sense 6.
20000 mAh
Still working perfectly after 1 year.
Bought from Mayorall on this platform.

That Powerbank is a beast. I have the Romoss Sense 6P 20,000mah with Display. Selling hot
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
FlyTee:

How much does it cost please?
Where did you buy it from?
I don't know the current price but I got mine for $31.67
AliExpress

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by teamsynergy: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=sagitariusbaby post=65571906][/quote]

The battery is sold at arena oshodi or try bad laptop batteries
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
silentdude:

when and how much did you get it?
I bought it by November 2016, it arrived by December.
Just $31.67 only.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Ebubemg(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
jmaxjohn:

For sale?
NO.
It's strictly for personal use only.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
giftedben:

How many times does it charge your phone
About 5 to 7 times. It depends on your phone's battery capacity.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
prince3009:

I saw this Vinsic on the internet. From the features, I see it's quite reliable and I am looking forward to buy it. Is the 20,000mAh really what it is?
Yes it is, I've been using mine without any problem since I bought it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.