Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? (32930 Views)

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / What's The Best & The Worst Power Bank You Have Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ebubemg:

Link to where you bought it from
Vinsic QC3.0 Quick Charge 20000mAh Power Bank 2.4A Dual Output External Battery Charger With Type C Port for Samsung and iPhone
http://s.aliexpress.com/ZnUniiyA?
Note: It currently cannot be shipped to Nigeria, but they usually ship to Nigeria once in a while, so always watch out for it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Gotaya: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
agarawu23:
as in eh, nothing original in this country again.
You bought fake. the colour of the logo on the power bank is Orange and Black, yours is White and black.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Ifechukwudesim(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anker 20100 mah. Supports even gionee fast charge and any other fast charge supporting device. Comes with a cable. 07038686162
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
reaky:
Vinsic Alien P2 20000mAh Power Bank
Bought it on AliExpress on 2015-09-17
Till date this power bank is still d best I have used
I can attest to that.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Innunique: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Jenticles:
Please look for this new age bellow, I have used it for years and am still enjoying it. Though it takes time to charge, but it can charge like 6 from zero to 100%. Look for the original you won't regret buying it.

agarawu23:
i am still wondering the type of new age u guys are talking about the one below is a crap, I didnt enjoy it

You see how the original one looks like...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
joey150:
from 0 - 100 how many hours does the PB take to completely charge?
Approximately 160mins using a Q.C 3.0 Charger.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by somehow: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
You have issues with reading? Where did you see 2007?
SamoaJoe:

so u had a powerbank in 2007? why do lie like this?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by drmuchin: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I actually kept it there to be able to snap it.

Modified*

I just did a research and I found out that the people that sold that Powerbank to me back then were

slye, frebor and habeebpain. Search for them on this forum, get a powerbank from them and you will never regret it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/techsturvs-powerbanks-hq-cheap-powerbanks

Thats there thread. Mind you, I am in no way affiliated to this brothers and they payed me nothing for this. But am just publicising them because they sell original stuffs and not knock offs.

For Data On Nairaland Wizzycliff 07067041115

For Used and tokumbor Stuffs BlessMySoul 09022321077

Mind you, I have known them for long on this forum and they never failed me in any business deal or transaction. Whatever you get from them is Original.

i bought this same lumsing from slye in 2014 and the usb charging port got spoilt within 4 months. abeg make you dey lie small small
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by xcllaxix(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
ssANIKUDIss:
VINSIC 20,000mAh with support for quick charge 3.0
Nice..That packaging looks like Ali-xpress signature style..am i right?..U got it from Ali-xpress?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by seyema(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
iamclime:
Anker...the best so far. Get this and thank me later. It's a bit expensive though. But it's worth every kobo!
Does it support QC3.0?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by reaky(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ebubemg:
can't be shipped to Nigeria

Keep checking from time to time
They do ship plus free shipping to Nigeria
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Ifechukwudesim(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
seyema:

Does it support QC3.0?

Yes it does support it. Mines 20,000. It's 20100mah. J have one that doesn't support quick charge, it's 15k.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by seyema(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ifechukwudesim:

Yes it does support it. Mines 20,000. It's 20100mah. J have one that doesn't support quick charge, it's 15k.
I checked Amazon and anker website, it was stated there that doesn't support Qualcomm quick charge
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Ifechukwudesim(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
seyema:

I checked Amazon and anker website, it was stated there that doesn't support Qualcomm quick charge

It supports it.

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by seyema(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ifechukwudesim:

It supports it.
It is clearly written in the last features that it does not support Qualcomm quick charge. You just shot yourself
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Ifechukwudesim(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
seyema:

It is clearly written in the last features that it does not support Qualcomm quick charge. You just shot yourself

True. Case closed
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by TheAlchemist: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mi
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by storge: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mi, lumsing or romoss. Any works and lasts more than 3 years of daily use. Be wary of fakes though.

Mi has more features though
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Reeb2244: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
compu:
New Age..the best I have used so far..it can charge two empty phones full...still have left over powers for lightining
How much did you buy it?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Amaechi5(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2018
My best power bank is Romoss followed by lumsing. Been using both since 2015 till date and no issue. I'm a hard core phone user and this two power banks have really helped me.

You can learn more on best power bank in Nigeria here http://zpykiostech.com/top-5-best-portable-charger/
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by joey150(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2018
ssANIKUDIss:

Approximately 160mins using a Q.C 3.0 Charger.

So it has the quickcharge functionality?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by onegig(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gboliwe:
Golf. Its a 10000mah capacity.

Onegig of Nairaland bought it for me circa 2014

Its still firing on all outputs grin grin

Onegig, if you are seeing this, thank you again. I need one for my mother.
chai madam. Me I don even forget sef. How you dey? You still have that? Wow. Welcome. You just boned this side abi chopping money in ibom...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Gboliwe: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
onegig:
chai madam. Me I don even forget sef. How you dey? You still have that? Wow. Welcome. You just boned this side abi chopping money in ibom...

Just leave me kwayetly. Don't let them come and separate our fight.

One day, I know I will be like you. Na time e go take
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by iMUMUweh(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2018
teamsynergy:
I buy any wack power bank, open it up and change the battery...
Then the pb becomes the baddest in the hood

shocked

what kind of battery do you use

shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by teamsynergy: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2018
iMUMUweh:

shocked

what kind of battery do you use

shocked

Lithium
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by geedup(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Can you post pics?

bestest powerbank i have ever used....still waxing strong & charging phones. used it for 4 years nw

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by iamclime(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2018
seyema:

Does it support QC3.0?
I think so. You can also search for more info online
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by iamclime(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2018
agarawu23:
where can I get this? (the original one)
Amazon, or maybe Jumia. I got mine by asking a friend to buy in the US and send it down. That way I got a genuine product. But I once came across a Nigerian site selling genuine Anker products. Try a Google search
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by drafuah(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
mobosteve:
The best powerbank you can get out there is PISEN. Romoss is a toy where PISEN is. Its stock runs out when ever its imported in. THose who KNOW KNOWS. I have used several powerbanks and I can confidently tell you go get yourself a 20,000mah PISEN and Chillax.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by SueZuckerberg: 10:55pm On May 09, 2018
reaky:
Vinsic Alien P2 20000mAh Power Bank
Bought it on AliExpress on 2015-09-17
Till date this power bank is still d best I have used
Three questions: How long does it take to charge full?
Also, I don't know much about Ali express because I haven't ordered any product there. So, at check out I'll use my home address but my home is unmarked, how do I receive my order when it arrives Nigeria? And how many times does the powerbank charge your device?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Sebastiane(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2018
W3xy1:
Ravpower 16750 mah. The best have used so far
Where can I get this please?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by W3xy1(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2018
Sebastiane:

Where can I get this please?
https://www.jumiadotcom.ng dotcom/ravpower-rp-pb19-external-battery-pack-delux-series-15000mah-9077994.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.