Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos (992 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
A man has died after he was allegedly shot by Nigeria Customs officials while transporting bags of rice to Sokoto state. According to reports, the driver was conveying bags of rice from Niger Republic to Sokoto state where he met Customs agents on duty at a checkpoint..

It was gathered the man was stopped by the officers - with him reportedly refusing to follow them to their station.

This allegedly made one of the Customs men shoot the driver in the forehead as he died instantly.

On seeing what had happened, the officials fled the scene moments later.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/niger-republic-driver-killed-by-customs-officers-in-sokoto.html

Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by uncleiykeman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Buhari's government has no value for human life
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by Sunofgod(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
hope he survived...
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by AleksAndria: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Too bad
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by AleksAndria: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sunofgod:
hope he survived...

I can borrow a Pistol for this experiment.
Seems you're blind.

1 Like

Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Not again!
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sunofgod:
hope he survived...

1 Like

Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by OneCorner: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
shebi he did not support biafra and Kanu grin
this is just starting cool
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by Nogodye(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
OneCorner:
shebi he did not support biafra and Kanu grin
this is just starting cool

Your head must be paining you
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by ufuosman(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Just like that, May his soul rest in peace
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by rosylia91: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rip
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by purem(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Did he die

No I don't think so tongue
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by purem(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
purem:

No I don't think so tongue

I think he must have died coz two people are already weeping for him up there.

But even if he died how does that gimme garri to drink this afternoon

Anyways my regards to baba God o
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by Omeokachie: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
"On seeing what had happened, the officials fled the scene moments later."

Now they abandon the same checkpoint they were guarding like armed robbers.

Is the penalty for smuggling bags of rice death?

When the head of customs refused to respect the Senate, is it the rule of law that the people he leads will obey?
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
undecided

Clear shot.
Head shot.
That Custom Officer should be sent frontline to Sambisa Forest to tackle Boko Haram and let's see how many head shots be can make.

Nigerian uniformed men killing civilians like mosquito.
Now they'd blame it on 'accidental discharge'.
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Let us use one minute to appreciate Nnamdi Kanu for rightfully calling this country a Zoo.
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by Samsimple(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
eeehhh wooo chineke me eehhh na so human being life no get value again... dis one youths just dey die like this .. e be like say buhari and he fellow old men no want make we be "the leaders of tomorrow"

Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
cry

What will warrant a person to do this to a fellow human is what I still don't understand.

And to say it was a security agent oo my Nigeria which way
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by purem(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
PrettyCrystal why this your news never reach FP

Are you sure of the news
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by uba1991: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
If to say dis happened with d pigs they for don dey cry ethnic cleansing.
GOD BLESS PMB
Re: Driver Shot In The Head By Customs Officers In Sokoto State. Graphic Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Beaten In Imo State After Trying To Steal A Baby / This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone / Three arrested for forcing pepper into Edo woman’s private parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.