Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? (2678 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Nygma(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mine was a girl I was curving for a long time.She said You are like a brother to me.Damn I couldn't been reply the message. Share your experiences
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by dukeprince50: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
she said i see you as my younger brother
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Ballack1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
your dick is small
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
WoW Nice.
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by gboxbaba(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Me: kene do you like me

Kene: michael you're an interesting guy.

She created an entirely new zone for me......... The entertainment guy zone cry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Quality20(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
met a divorcee on d net and while chatting she suddenly went crazy, asking me when am I renting a house 4 her, b4 I could say much she already said she doesn't av time 4 pests. That was hw it ended even b4 I could make any plans 2 see her physically
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by datfreshdoc(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
gboxbaba:

smiley you're funny

7 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Quality20:
met a divorcee on d net and while chatting she suddenly went crazy, asking me when am I renting a house 4 her, b4 I could say much she already said she doesn't av time 4 pests. That was hw it ended even b4 I could make any plans 2 see her physically

You dodged a bullet there. That's why she is a divorcee undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by MhizzAJ(f): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
gboxbaba:

Some guys need to be kept in this zone for life

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by dingbang(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol.... Funny comments

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Stevengerd(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
In Public, she just bursted me and said Steven U are a gay... girls Ehn
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
She didn't say anything, but her action "said" more than enough;
She walked into the lecture hall, I called her name, she just looked at me, ignored and kept walking. I was with my guys ( you know that moment you wanna famz with a pretty girl to increase your rep amongst your peers). Mind you, we know each other quite well, we just had a little disagreement.

I almost fainted; Damn, the girl was wicked.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Stevengerd:
In Public, she just bursted me and said Steven U are a gay... girls Ehn

No offense,brah but it seems like you truly are. I may be trippin' but from your write up I detected something
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Stevengerd(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

No offense,brah but it seems like you truly are. I may be trippin' but from your write up I detected something
Lol Its because of my closeness with her and i no shag her. she try seduce me, do lotta funny stuff i no concur, she just bursted and said that.
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
She Said I Love You And I Think Of You every Second... Second Ke!

Sister Lie Small Small, every Second Kor every Season Ni... You No Get Job Abi
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Nightking04(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You're harsh cool
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Mandrake007(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
a girl I once liked told me she liked me but she can't date me because someone else already asked first,so I asked is that what it is about? what about your feelings? then she told me I looked gay and probably got a small D but later apologized that she was only joking but I got the message but her boyfriend turned out to be abusive grin God works in mysterious ways you know,gotta let God deal with these hoès sometimes grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol Its because of my closeness with her and i no shag her. she try seduce me, do lotta funny stuff i no concur, she just bursted and said that.

You didn't want to because you weren't attracted to her sexually,yeah?

Is she ugly, fat or too skinny?
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Fadiga24(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
I met a girl at a bar 5 hours later she called me to send her 'just 1000 credit'
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by daviesblaze(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
i was still a learner them sha. she publicly walk up to me in the midst of other girls and said she doesnt know who i was saving my big dick for.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Stevengerd(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

You didn't want to because you weren't attracted to her sexually,yeah?

Is she ugly, fat or too skinny?
not that i wasnt sexually attracted bt tryna keep my cool. The bae make brain oo
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
The one I remember is Pelumi telling me

"Taiwo I'm sure you can't do more than 5mins"
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Obaloluwa08(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
she said " Actually I see no future for us"

I almost cried
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by gboxbaba(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

wicked girl
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by manlawal(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ballack1:
your dick is small
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by courna(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nygma:
Mine was a girl I was curving for a long time.She said
You are like a brother to me.Damn I couldn't been reply the message.
Share your experiences
same here ..... was pissed off that day couldn't say anything
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by Adamummya(f): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
met a guy online after chatting for few weeks, he wanted to take it to another level i declined and he said.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by CastedAyo: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Eshin Inu Iwe (Impotent)
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by TonyBankz(m): 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ah stil dy woo d gal dat time o Me:jessica i love u... Jessica:Kk Ewo o..chimo o..wey transformer..ah no login again fr 3 days
Re: What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? by MissRaine69(f): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2018
You have everything I don’t see how I can compete with that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi, Am Looking For A Nice Guy To Date This Year …am Tired Of Being Single / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.