Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land (875 Views)

Which HMO Is The Best Health Insurance In Nigeria Right Now? / Top 5 Health Insurance Companies In Nigeria / The Value Of Health Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Dacronym(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Medical experts and people in the field pls what is the best Health Insurance company to register with and pay for yearly?
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Dacronym(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2018
Nobody?
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Beelad(f): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Gboliwe: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Dacronym:
Nobody?

I use MAAYOIT healthcare Ltd
I bought an insurance cover with them for my mother too.
Quite affordable and I haven't had issues with their service delivery
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Dacronym(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gboliwe:

I use MAAYOIT healthcare Ltd
I bought an insurance cover with them for my mother too.
Quite affordable and I haven't had issues with their service delivery
How much
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Gboliwe: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Dacronym:

How much

Your location, health plan and chosen hospital determines how much.

One of their agents/staff used to be on NL, I think he isn't active again. I hope to remember, I will chat him up tomorrow and inform him of this post.
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Dacronym(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gboliwe:

Your location, health plan and chosen hospital determines how much.

One of their agents/staff used to be on NL, I think he isn't active again. I hope no remember, I will chat him up tomorrow and inform him of this post.

Ok I would be awaiting your reply
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Dacronym(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
MaayoitHMO:

Thank you Gboliwe
Hello Dacronym, how May I help you please?
May I know your quotes and plans
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by partnerbiz4: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2018
MaayoitHMO:

Kindly visit www.maayoithealth.org We also tailor make plans to suit the health needs of our clients
Sb told me she had as CS under NHIS with 15k as premium

But your basic package covers only to the tune of 45k
Could you elucidate?
Re: The Best Health Insurance Companies In The Land by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nation Wide Strike....delsuth Oghara Current Situation.... / SA Deploys 67 Mobile Testing Trucks For Covid19 (PICS) / The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.