Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287651 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 5:20pm On May 11, 2018
when I watch raw and hear the old shield theme song. I start booing immediately. reigns is like a pest now. won't go away.... keeps forming big dog with not less than 5 movies.
it's always the superman punch, the spears and the weak palm strike that everybody keeps overselling...
if he's in a good mood he might throw in a samoan drop and drive by or a pretty weak kick... it's so annoying... even cena has a better move set.
and if I see Brock and reings one more time, I might commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2018
NicestDude:
when I watch raw and hear the old shield theme song. I start booing immediately. reigns is like a pest now. won't go away.... keeps forming big dog with not less than 5 movies.
it's always the superman punch, the spears and the weak palm strike that everybody keeps overselling...
if he's in a good mood he might throw in a samoan drop and drive by or a pretty weak kick... it's so annoying... even cena has a better move set.
and if I see Brock and reings one more time, I might commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2018
Whatsup with this our thread...where did everybody go?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 11:09am On May 13, 2018
no idea .
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2018
NicestDude:
no idea

What do you think about adding braun to the money in the bank match?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2018
I dont even know why they are adding raw members into the money in the bank match angry its not like they will cash in anytime this year

I cant believe jinder mahal was treated like a face over roman
Everytime i think ive seen it all with romans booking he proves me wrong and hits a new low
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:10am On May 15, 2018
pu7pl3:
I dont even know why they are adding raw members into the money in the bank match angry its not like they will cash in anytime this year

I cant believe jinder mahal was treated like a face over roman
Everytime i think ive seen it all with romans booking he proves me wrong and hits a new low

lol
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2018
And the women's evolution takes a giant step by creating a female Lesnar/Reigns character. Ronda moves from UFC to WWE à la Brock and gets handed an opportunity at the Raw Title when she said she didn't want handouts à la Roman. So we get another champion who defends like 4 times a year and Creative kills an even better talent than Roman.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2018
What's with all these tag teams on Raw, there are so many of them it's becoming confusing, even Braun is not sparred, what's the point bringing in 'The authors of pain' and 'The revival' if you are going to be pairing Braun and whoever you like.
Old 'has beens' like Matt Hardy and given tag team titles when original tag teams sit and watch.

As much as I like the Raw/Smackdown shakeup after Wrestlemania, I doubt it is sustainable because if you don't have superstars retiring or leaving the company you will just end up loading the shows and superstars will suffer e.g. Bailey, Becky Lynch, Bobby Roode and don't get me started on the WWE champion who is probably on holiday
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 5:23pm On May 15, 2018
chuckdee4:
What's with all these tag teams on Raw, there are so many of them it's becoming confusing, even Braun is not sparred, what's the point bringing in 'The authors of pain' and 'The revival' if you are going to be pairing Braun and whoever you like.
Old 'has beens' like Matt Hardy and given tag team titles when original tag teams sit and watch.

As much as I like the Raw/Smackdown shakeup after Wrestlemania, I doubt it is sustainable because if you don't have superstars retiring or leaving the company you will just end up loading the shows and superstars will suffer e.g. Bailey, Becky Lynch, Bobby Roode and don't get me started on the WWE champion who is probably on holiday

funny thing is, they keep bringing more from nxt, and won't even give some of them quality screen then they loose their steam and become relatively useless...
look at tye dillinger.
I guess that's why they started the selfie promo which I find dumb and I know I'm not the only one that hates it.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2018
NicestDude:

funny thing is, they keep bringing more from nxt, and won't even give some of them quality screen then they loose their steam and become relatively useless...
look at tye dillinger.
I guess that's why they started the selfie promo which I find dumb and I know I'm not the only one that hates it.
You're not alone, bro. Most of the selfie promos are cringe-worthy. I didn't meet Dillinger in NXT. But if they fvck up Andrade, the thunder that revived Undertaker at Wrestlemania will fire them
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 10:03am On May 16, 2018
Kaycee7:
You're not alone, bro. Most of the selfie promos are cringe-worthy. I didn't meet Dillinger in NXT. But if they fvck up Andrade, the thunder that revived Undertaker at Wrestlemania will fire them

aswear lol. almas needs to be in the money in the bank and win it too. so he can be a top guy in sdlive. but we might not see it.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2018
Becky lynch finally won a match...thank God ooo

Samoa joes promos are always fire...dude is a national treasure

Daniel bryan is really back bitches

I heard jeff is out with another injury...thats what you get for putting titles on old has beens when fresh blood are waiting in the fringes angry

Aj styles and nakamura finally fulfilled thier potential for a dream match
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2018
Kaycee7:

Tye dillingers case was that vince dint like that his 10 gimmick

I think almas will be more relevant on the show
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2018
pu7pl3:
Becky lynch finally won a match...thank God ooo

Samoa joes promos are always fire...dude is a national treasure

Daniel bryan is really back bitches

I heard jeff is out with another injury...thats what you get for putting titles on old has beens when fresh blood are waiting in the fringes angry

Aj styles and nakamura finally fulfilled thier potential for a dream match

I can watch Joe talk all day, they should put a title on him already
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2018
chuckdee4:

I can watch Joe talk all day, they should put a title on him already

I swear...he should be universal champ
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2018
Man where is everybody

Have you guys abandoned this thread

Vince made billion dollar deals with fox and decided to give us a billion dollar crap show angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2018
There honestly isn't much to look forward to on Raw these days.
Brock is on holiday and the rest of the roster just fight for the sake of fighting, imagine Braun fighting week in-week out for no belt, not even the Intercontinental title.

What's the point
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2018
chuckdee4:
There honestly isn't much to look forward to on Raw these days.
Brock is on holiday and the rest of the roster just fight for the sake of fighting, imagine Brock fighting week in-week out for no belt, not even the Intercontinental title.

What's the point

I share ur sentiment bro....smackdown is where a lil bit of juice is left
Raw needs vital rejuvination
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2018
And just like we expected smackdown was on point

The intensity in all the matches were great

The miz issa unicorn

Samoa joe issa national treasure

Jeff hardy still got it

DB having dream match after dream match

Aj nd nakamura killing it

Its just sad im talking bout all these alone since everybody abandoned this thread sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

The miz issa unicorn

Jeff hardy still got it

Its just sad im talking bout all these alone since everybody abandoned this thread sad

Just saw some highlights of Smackdown, MILES better than RAW.
The Miz is another god on the mic, did you see how he analysed the New Day (No lie in his assessment).
Smackdown matches have more meaning than those Raw matches where no one knows if they are close to title shot or not
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

The miz issa unicorn

Jeff hardy still got it

Month's been hectic bro. Haven't even watched last weeks SD. Hope I can binge it all tomorrow. And yeah! The silent thread issa vibe killer
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
chuckdee4:

Just saw some highlights of Smackdown, MILES better than RAW.
The Miz is another god on the mic, did you see how he analysed the New Day (No lie in his assessment).
Smackdown matches have more meaning than those Raw matches where no one knows if they are close to title shot or not

Lol bro ask anybody here...the miz is my favourite wrestler...the guy is soo good we dont deserve him grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
Kaycee7:
Month's been hectic bro. Haven't even watched last weeks SD. Hope I can binge it all tomorrow. And yeah! The silent thread issa vibe killer

Sorry bout the stress bro....but its not just you..everybody left the thread hanging even morata and daeylar sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 5:01pm On May 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Sorry bout the stress bro....but its not just you..everybody left the thread hanging even morata and daeylar sad

kiss kiss
I'll be back in a minute. An hour though. grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2018
Daeylar:

kiss kiss
I'll be back in a minute. An hour though. grin

I had to mention you for you to remember this thread...smh sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 7:06pm On May 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

I had to mention you for you to remember this thread...smh sad

It's not like that, embarassed haven't watched in a while.

Just watched Mondays raw. That's all I've watched in weeks. Will be back soon.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2018
Daeylar:

It's not like that, embarassed haven't watched in a while.

Just watched Mondays raw. That's all I've watched in weeks. Will be back soon.

One hour huh? cheesy angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 8:26pm On May 25, 2018
pu7pl3:

One hour huh? cheesy angry

Hides face embarassed tongue grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:14am On May 26, 2018
Seth is really holding Raw down.. he's the most liked person there followed by Braun and Balor ...
But smackdown got plenty of stars now.. styles , shinsuke, Bryan, Joe, Orton (who is currently lost lol), Miz and my main man, Cien Alma's... Love that dude. He is hard hitter with Speed and intensity with some super dope high flying moves.
The new day, the bar, usos, good brothers, bludgeon Bros... Man!!!!!
The women's division asuka, flair, Naomi, Becky, Sonya , Mandy and the annoying IIconics and Carmella ...
Did I mention Hardy?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:15am On May 26, 2018
Raw is still trying but ..... It won't be the a show till Brock drops that title to somebody
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2018
Daeylar:

Hides face embarassed tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.