Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,341 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (282895 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
MorataFC:

Looool
Thank you grin
Pu7pl3 tongue tongue
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
A J styles song seems to be my new fave.

The bludgeon brothers are terrible embarassed embarassed

Charlotte is a beast cheesy
Finally these boring ruby scripts have been retired.
But I have to give to it to her, she is a bit good on the mic.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Daeylar:

Anytime you're banned tell the mods.
They unban you in about 2-3 hours
The anti spam bots on tv/movies section seem to be very active. sad

I get banned here alot sad

Welcome Nekua cheesy

Ok ma...where in the blue hell have you been
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Daeylar:
A J styles song seems to be my new fave.

The bludgeon brothers are terrible embarassed embarassed

Charlotte is a beast cheesy
Finally these boring ruby scripts have been retired.
But I have to give to it to her, she is a bit good on the mic.

U like hipop?? It has been my fave sinnce he debuted last two years at the royal rumble
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Daeylar:

Looool
Thank you grin
Pupl3 tongue tongue

Lol...shey i told u u wont wait till after wrestlemania for ur dream match...charlotte vs asuka cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

The miz.. kevin owens.. seth rollins.. BRAUN.. elias.. balor.. corbin
Charlotte.. sasha..bayley.. becky

In that order

I have a liking for the dark side...

Did u see kurts reaction to the ultimate deletion match?

No I didn't see his reaction because I missed RAW and only read the recap. What was it?

Nice list, BTW. But, you like the dark side yet no Bray? Well, given the way he's been booked for the past year, I'm not surprised not many people take him seriously.�
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Daeylar:
Nekua I'll respond to your post soon.

Looking forward to your response. And thanks for the tip!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Here's the leaked logo for Wresrlemania 35 next year!

EDIT: Just added the official high-res version.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
NekuA:

No I didn't see his reaction because I missed RAW and only read the recap. What was it?

Nice list, BTW. But, you like the dark side yet no Bray? Well, given the way he's been booked for the past year, I'm not surprised not many people take him seriously.�

Bray used to be my guy but he has become mediocre jor

Here is the clip cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YaXIylcpEw
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
pu7pl3:

Bray used to be my guy but he has become mediocre jor

Here is the clip cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YaXIylcpEw

Just watched it, nice lol. Kurt's remark and his exchange with the referee was hilarious! It's surprising that even though Bray has been booked liked shit for a while, he still manages to cut exciting promos. Kudos to him. It'll be an exciting match hopefully.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by toluxe0075: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
John cena challenged undertaker for a match at wrestlemania. It's better the match do not happen if they going to make taker lose yet again in another wrestlemania. I'm still angry he lost to that overrated Roman reigns
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
NekuA:

Just watched it, nice lol. Kurt's remark and his exchange with the referee was hilarious! It's surprising that even though Bray has been booked liked shit for a while, he still manages to cut exciting promos. Kudos to him. It'll be an exciting match hopefully.

Yea bray has always been known as a good promo guy...if elias wasnt on raw yet he wud have been a perfect partner for BRAUN at wrestlemania
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
toluxe0075:
John cena challenged undertaker for a match at wrestlemania. It's better the match do not happen if they going to make taker lose yet again in another wrestlemania. I'm still angry he lost to that overrated Roman reigns

I swear...let them leave him to rest in peace grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
toluxe0075:

I doubt he is going to lose. Because unlike Reigns and Lesnar, Cena does not need to win. Lesnar didn't need the win either, but he was being scheduled for a moster push, so it was understandable.
I'm hoping Taker comes back in his American Badass/Big Evil moniker and retires the Deadman gimmick entirely. Because if he doesn't and returns with all that "rest in peace" thingy, his massive send off last year will just feel like a big waste.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
toluxe0075:
how is Roman being overrated
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
NekuA:

I doubt he is going to lose. Because unlike Reigns and Lesnar, Cena does not need to win. Lesnar didn't need the win either, but he was being scheduled for a moster push, so it was understandable.
I'm hoping Taker comes back in his American Badass/Big Evil moniker and retires the Deadman gimmick entirely. Because if he doesn't and returns with all that "rest in peace" thingy, his massive send off last year will just feel like a big waste.
can u shed more light on the highlighten
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
toluxe0075:
Cena said it himself during the build up for his match with Roman at No Mercy. The Undertaker is an aging veteran with a bad hip. Seriously, I'm scared of that guy stepping into the ring for a full match. Feel like something bad might happen to him. I know Cena's a hard worker and one of the safest wrestlers to work with but I really don't think The Undertaker has that much fight left in him. If Cena wants a match so bad, let them give him someone from NXT, Aleister Black, Adam Cole or Johnny Gargano.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
MorataFC:
can u shed more light on the highlighten

Taker beat the likes of HHH x3, HBK x2, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Edge and Batista at Mania. None of them suffered from the defeats and are all some of the most celebrated and respected wrestlers of all time.
Although Lesnar did benefit from conquering the streak, he did not need to break the streak vs Undertaker back at WM30. He was already a top star and and a legitimate monster. His aura would not have dimmed losing to Taker at Mania.
The only reason you could make an argument for him needing it was that he was scheduled for a monster push and squash match vs Cena.
How do make a one-sided match with Cena on the receiving end look very believable? You book someone like Lesnar to beat a legendary streak on the grandest stage. But still, even if he had lost to Taker at Mania, the squash vs Cena at SummerSlam would still have been believable... but only to a degree.

I hope I clarified my statement?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kaycee7:
Cena said it himself during the build up for his match with Roman at No Mercy. The Undertaker is an aging veteran with a bad hip. Seriously, I'm scared of that guy stepping into the ring for a full match. Feel like something bad might happen to him. I know Cena's a hard worker and one of the safest wrestlers to work with but I really don't think The Undertaker has that much fight left in him. If Cena wants a match so bad, let them give him someone from NXT, Aleister Black, Adam Cole or Johnny Gargano.

Well said. But rumours going around are that Undertaker had a very successful hip replacement surgery and moves/looks better than he has for a long time.

A Cena vs Aleister Black or vs Gargano match would be pretty good.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
NekuA:

Well said. But rumours going around are that Undertaker had a very successful hip replacement surgery and moves/looks better than he has for a long time.

A Cena vs Aleister Black or vs Gargano match would be pretty good.
Let him take time and recuperate. Dude has given us 30 years of his life. But if he feels up to the task, then let no time be wasted. I need an awesome build up to a dream match of this magnitude
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kaycee7:
Let him take time and recuperate. Dude has given us 30 years of his life. But if he feels up to the task, then let no time be wasted. I need an awesome build up to a dream match of this magnitude

Yes. This is why I want him to return as the ABA/Big Evil Undertaker so we get to see him do some promo work with John Cena to get a proper build up for the match!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kaycee7:

Bro these 3 guys will kick the smile outta cenas face grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lowkey the best match on mania will be the usos the new day and the bludgeon brothers....i hope they make it a tlc match
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Kaycee7
Sunkyphil
drips8
TheManofTomorrow
Icekeeng
SONofnezzar
Debroslink
Segadem
MorataFC
prettyboi1989
ZombieBuster
ibkayee
GMan650
tobianthony
EpicMaurice
NicestDude

Sending out mentions to some of the previous members of the old thread. I hope this doesn't get me banned again.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Happy sunday guys....

Something tells me raw tmrw is going to be soo nostalgic cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Bro these 3 guys will kick the smile outta cenas face grin
Just imagined Cena receiving Black Mass from Aleister. He won't find it funny
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
pu7pl3:
Lowkey the best match on mania will be the usos the new day and the bludgeon brothers....i hope they make it a tlc match
Kuku give the title to BB. A no DQ match heavily favours them and it's a tornado tag setting. BB losing such a match would be despicable, especially after all this build-up.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kaycee7:
Just imagined Cena receiving Black Mass from Aleister. He won't find it funny

Lol bro...that aleister is something else...im just laughing at cena grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kaycee7:
Kuku give the title to BB. A no DQ match heavily favours them and it's a tornado tag setting. BB losing such a match would be despicable, especially after all this build-up.

Yea...they will be the faves...destruction is thier sole purpose and sole(shoe) purpose

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
NekuA:
Kaycee7
Sunkyphil
drips8
TheManofTomorrow
Icekeeng
SONofnezzar
Debroslink
Segadem
MorataFC
prettyboi1989
ZombieBuster
ibkayee
GMan650
tobianthony
EpicMaurice
NicestDude

Sending out mentions to some of the previous members of the old thread. I hope this doesn't get me banned again.
nice one

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
MorataFC:
how is Roman being overrated

Let me answer this with an illustration...

BRAUN spent weeks on raw monster handling the miz and the miztourage at every turn...the only thing miz cud do to him was one skull crushing finale and then that time he and kane and the bar stuffed him in that garbage truck at tlc...

THE MIZ on the other hand has owned roman reigns severally on raw although roman has also done a few things to him but roman has always been in 2nd place against MIZ

then at elimination chamber after BRAUN eliminates 5 other competitors some like seth and miz that have owned roman in the past....roman still pins BRAUN...how logical is that?

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Let me answer this with an illustration...

BRAUN spent weeks on raw monster handling the miz and the miztourage at every turn...the only thing miz cud do to him was one skull crushing finale and then that time he and kane and the bar stuffed him in that garbage truck at tlc...

THE MIZ on the other hand has owned roman reigns severally on raw although roman has also done a few things to him but roman has always been in 2nd place against Miz

then at elimination chamber after BRAUN eliminates 5 other competitors some like seth and miz that have owned roman in the past....roman still pins BRAUN...how logical is that?
Roman has never place second against Miz but against Miztourage.
Miz can not win Roman one on one but by the help of Miztourage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.