Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287536 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Fadiga24(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kaycee7:

1 - Alexa Bliss
2 Mandy Rose
3. Peyton Royce
4. Mickie James
5. Sasha Banks
6. Carmella
7. Becky Lynch
8. The rest

Correct grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
pu7pl3:
Daeylar my inside man just gave me some news...

I think ul like it

Big cass has been released by wwe grin

Im a bad person...im happy someone just lost his job cheesy

But its funny how its just carmella thats remaining from thier nxt team and she is actually doing good..

I do like it cheesy thank you for the news. I managed to miss both raw and smackdown this week sad

Any spoilers? cheesy grin

We are now safe from big cass boring promos and matches. grin no need to feel bad, he'll be fine, he can't keep the job when he is boring. He will learn better and get better.

I.didn't know they had released the dancing black man on 205 live. I don't remember his name, but he was champion there one time, wrestling with neville. Is 205 live still functional? sad

Do you know I'm still feeling weird that Alexa won and not lana, Becky or naomi? At least fresh storylines will come out of these people. Alexa I feel she will be boring
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fadiga24:

Deville is lesbian oga

You think I don't know that? Dude, DeVille and Finn Balor are the two superstars in WWE supporting the lgbtq+ community...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Daeylar:

I do like it cheesy thank you for the news. I managed to miss both raw and smackdown this week sad

Any spoilers? cheesy grin

We are now safe from big cass boring promos and matches. grin no need to feel bad, he'll be fine, he can't keep the job when he is boring. He will learn better and get better.

I.didn't know they had released the dancing black man on 205 live. I don't remember his name, but he was champion there one time, wrestling with neville. Is 205 live still functional? sad

Do you know I'm still not feeling weird that Alexa won and not lana, Becky or naomi? At least fresh storylines will come out of these people. Alexa I feel she will be boring

U mean rich swann the one that beat his wife...

U missed alot on raw and smackdown..where do i start grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Vader died today guys...RIP vader cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fadiga24:

Deville is lesbian oga
I looked up DeVille to confirm her sexuality and I discovered I'm older than her. Could have sworn she was in her late 20s
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Kaycee7:
I looked up DeVille to confirm her sexuality and I discovered I'm older than her. Could have sworn she was in her late 20s

DeVille is bae. Love her skills and strikes..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2018
pu7pl3:
Vader died today guys...RIP vader cry

RIP to Big Van Vader
Dude could flip for a big man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2018
NicestDude:

DeVille is bae. Love her skills and strikes..
She definitely has in-ring talent. Her mic skills need improvement though
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
There is this girl in nxt
Bianca blair
Mehn..... She gat skills
And will make a great heel

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Charmingsoul:
There is this girl in nxt
Bianca blair
Mehn..... She gat skills
And will make a great heel

No kidding bruh. She is the est of nxt
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Debroslink:
Elias is gold. He and Rollins have the best feud on RAW right now.

Strowman won last night means he won't win the MITB. My nigga KO should win. Vince abeg ooh.
grin
Lol tongue
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2018
just read that there is a contract issue with brock and wwe belt
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2018
Men kurt doesnt have any single control over his roster anymore...the whole place is in chaos and its making kurt look like a fool grin

And im just soo happy to see micky on my screen...i love her

Please someone should give the B team some accolades cheesy

Sasha and bayley turned it up....been along time coming for bayley

Finn roasted constable corbin grin grin im actually starting to like the constable idea..especially how he always overrides kurt cheesy

Elias was missing tho cry

I like this relationship btween kevin owens and BRAUN grin its awesome but if they dont take time they may start making K.O. look sympathetic and that will urn him face
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjH17ibhcyo

Damn il be soo happy if this happens cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

I won't be. They should leave the oldies to rest. Maybe make appearances now and then, but definitely not as a constant competitor. Hope he's coming back to take over from Drake Maverick as manager of 205 Live
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kaycee7:
I won't be. They should leave the oldies to rest. Maybe make appearances now and then, but definitely not as a constant competitor. Hope he's coming back to take over from Drake Maverick as manager of 205 Live

Lol...i will be for nostalgia sake...just like i was for team hell no re union cheesy

Im the tag team champions grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

I will be happy to c CM PUNK back
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sunkyphil:
I will be happy to c CM PUNK back

Lol...never ever happening brah grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol...never ever happening brah grin
U never can say
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sunkyphil:
U never can say

He said it recently sef during the mitb buildup before his match at ufc that he isnt returning to wrestling ever talk more of a wwe ring
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

Wait up. This is a pre-order trailer for WWE 2K19. Phhheeeeewwww!!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kaycee7:
Wait up. This is a pre-order trailer for WWE 2K19. Phhheeeeewwww!!

Which is more reason why i think he will be back cos wwe wont put someone not on thier roster in thier game...unless via a special contract
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kyllahmc(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Didn't know people still watch this fake shiiit despite knowing fully that it's all well scripted stage act.
Got me wondering... Do yall watch it with the same view as HOLLYWOOD movies or realistically?

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please nobody should reply this post above mine
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
@kyllahmc
As a huge wrestling fan I've realized that people usually belittle wrestling fans to feel superior and it's very sad and says a lot about themselves.
So please take your hate somewheres else.
Thank you

I don't post here but I just had to say something.
sorry guys.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Qu3sT:
@kyll
As a huge wrestling fan I've realized that people usually belittle wrestling fans to feel superior and it's very sad and says a lot about themselves.
Thank you

sorry guys.

Bruh ure welcome to post anytime..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kyllahmc(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Qu3sT:
@kyllahmc
Thank you

sorry guys.
you still didn't answer my question... Do yall watch it as a movie or as a 100% reality sports? I'm just curious lol... And mind you.. I don't think any of you here love wrestling more than I did.. Reason it broke my heart realizing the whole truth behind it.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Kyllahmc:
you still didn't answer my question... Do yall watch it as a movie or as a 100% reality sports? I'm just curious lol... And mind you.. I don't think any of you here love wrestling more than I did.. Reason it broke my heart realizing the whole truth behind it.
Knowing what it is just made me love it more.sure It can be a bit annoying but when it's good, it's fvcking great and there's nothing like it.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Qu3sT:
Check out @ProjectCiampa’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ProjectCiampa/status/1012131402899390464?s=09

I swear i want ciampa with that gold
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2018
pu7pl3:

I swear i want ciampa with that gold
Nah. Aleister is my G, just waiting 4 him vs gargano. That match is gonna be insane.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.