Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287627 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Charmingsoul:
my point exactly
All am saying is Dave shouldn't over look wwe

Don't write that match out
It was kinda decent
Kinda decent isn't what I'll call a long and boring match with only one memorable spot.
Come on.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
pu7pl3:

Wait bruh i think ure confusing what we are talking about...we are not talking about strength or who you like...we are talking about the best all round performer in pro wrestling...

I can care less where brock and roman are on the list as long as they not in the top ten cos they cant peform on the level of other world class pro wrestlers
ok,
Point taken.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
pu7pl3:

So uve unfollowed us? cry

Nah, it's just there and I don't view.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
MorataFC:
ok,
Point taken.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Nah, it's just there and I don't view.

Ok...greet mumsy for me tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
pu7pl3:

Ok...greet mumsy for me tho
Sure I'll.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Did you guys know that the end of days which is baron corbins finishing move is the most effective in wwe....anytime he hits it no one has been able to kick out of it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
At some point during their Hell in a Cell match, Braun is going to try to kill Kevin Owens and it will be

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Fadiga24(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Qu3sT:
BRRRRRAAAAAUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN.
KO is kill
Roman is annoying
Seth is on fire
and Sarah Logan was surprisingly attractive for some reason. Hmmm shocked cool

None of the Riot squad has sex appeal, give me Alexa Bliss anyday
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Fadiga24(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Qu3sT:
At some point during their Hell in a Cell match, Braun is going to try to kill Kevin Owens and it will be

They should end this KO and Braun nonsense its making the two of them look bad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fadiga24:

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
MorataFC:
is this a joke?
Where is Roman Reign? Brock Lesnar?
Braun at number 13?
Out of these 1 to 12 who can defeat braun?

It was my list... Not yours . Mine. The way I like it. Not the way you do. Try to understand that
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
MorataFC:
...since about three months and counting Braun Strowman has never lost a fight except a tag match partner with Finn Balor which Constable and Kelvin Owen won, during the wrestlemania he won against one of the best tag team wretlers all alone,( which I think no one has ever done) he won the maiden edition of greatest royal rumble against all odds, he won money in the bank contract despite the fact that all the remaining 7 superstars wrestler gang against him but he triumph over them all, he won series of fight on raw where Kelvin Owen and other also gang against him,abeg I can go on and on this man deserves number 1

Seth Rollins is a fighting champion,always throws open challenge for his belt week in week out.
Let AJ do same if he has liver cheesy cheesy

Updates later...

Give smackdown more on air time and see it done. You never noticed smackdown is always shorter than raw?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Charmingsoul:
the truth is Dave meitzer is being partial against wwe
He's giving almost almost all their matches high ratings
Like okada vs omega matches giving them 6+ stars
Their matches are good but there are wwe matches that are equally as good
Another one is Jericho vs Omega at wrestle kingdom 12
He gave the match 5+ star
Now tell me is that match as good as Jericho and Ambrose

Am a huge fan of wwe and njpe
And I watch them very well

If you check it out you will notice Dave is not being fare with wwe

That match wasnt even that dope bruh. Nawa o. Dah yeye asylum match.
If you want to talk dope matches, start with
Aj vs Cena
Tyler bate vs Pete Dunne
Nakamura vs Sami
Balor vs Seth vs Miz
Ember vs asuka
Sasha vs Bayley (their nxt match not those raw craps)
Almas vs Johnny gargano
New day vs usos matches
Revival vs DIY
American alpha vs usos
Seth vs Sami
Kevin vs sami
Just to mention a few
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Roman is this , Roman is that... How's he doing now... We hate his guts, at least I do.
Last year Seth was on the cover.... This year it's the phenomenal AJ styles on the wwe 2k19 cover.
Where is your precious Roman?.
From the moment styles debuted he was phenomenal, he didn't need brothers in form of a shield to help him out, he didnt have to put legends through a table to be noticed....
From the Jericho fued to the Cena fued to the Roman fued to him going to SD and beating Ambrose for the title... Who climbed up the ladder that fast? Now he's on the cover of wwe2k19...
That dude is truly phenomenal...
You might notice I don't like Roman... I don't , I do not... I really don't... I'm not a fan of people absorbing beatings and using 2 moves to win to look like superman or something....

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
NicestDude:
Roman is this , Roman is that... How's he doing now... We hate his guts, at least I do.
Last year Seth was on the cover.... This year it's the phenomenal AJ styles on the wwe 2k19 cover.
Where is your precious Roman?.
From the moment styles debuted he was phenomenal, he didn't need brothers in form of a shield to help him out, he didnt have to put legends through a table to be noticed....
From the Jericho fued to the Cena fued to the Roman fued to him going to SD and beating Ambrose for the title... Who climbed up the ladder that fast? Now he's on the cover of wwe2k19...
That dude is truly phenomenal...
You might notice I don't like Roman... I don't , I do not... I really don't... I'm not a fan of people absorbing beatings and using 2 moves to win to look like superman or something....

Bruh

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2018
I just love this slow build between miz and bryan...miz tv always awesome

Team hell no never lost thier chemistry men...

Smackdown is my A show i dont give a fvck what vince thinks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kane is much more slower now though. The usos and Daniel carried their match last week on SDlive.
The chokeslam was weak asf.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fadiga24:

If you could just picture Sarah Logan in a body clinging gown, hhmmmmmm!

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kaycee7:
If you could just picture Sarah Logan in a body clinging gown, hhmmmmmm!

Let him just check her out on twitter or instagram... kiss
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
NicestDude:
Kane is much more slower now though. The usos and Daniel carried their match last week on SDlive.

Lol its for nostalgia nothing more...they wont even win the thing...

did u see almas and sin cara? Men i didnt want the match to end

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Fadiga24(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
NicestDude:

That match wasnt even that dope bruh. Nawa o. Dah yeye asylum match.
If you want to talk dope matches, start with
Aj vs Cena
Tyler bate vs Pete Dunne
Nakamura vs Sami
Balor vs Seth vs Miz
Ember vs asuka
Sasha vs Bayley (their nxt match not those raw craps)
Almas vs Johnny gargano
New day vs usos matches
Revival vs DIY
American alpha vs usos
Seth vs Sami
Kevin vs sami
Just to mention a few

Aj styles vs John Cena will win match of the century JBL said that's the best match he has ever seen

Asuka vs Bayley (NXT) provoked a lot of emotions

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Fadiga24(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
NicestDude:

Yes I noticed that, I don't think they would be together for long

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Fadiga24:

Yes I noticed that, I don't think they would be together for long

Hope so, it's interesting yes, but it sucks in the ring... Daniel can't carry every match
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Just gonna leave this here

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Undisputed era back to being undisputed...tyler bate is a beast
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Baron Corbin is disappointing I thought he would have been world champion by now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Best matches this week

Seth Rollins vs Drew McIntyre
Andrade cien Alma's vs Sin Cara
Undisputed Era vs Moustache Mountain
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Earthquake1:
Baron Corbin is disappointing I thought he would have been world champion by now

Lol...he wasnt ready...things are looking up for him now tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Qu3sT:
Best matches this week

Seth Rollins vs Drew McIntyre
Andrade cien Alma's vs Sin Cara
Undisputed Era vs Moustache Mountain
i want to know why didnt tyler bates interrupt the submission hold rather than throw in the towel
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Can anyone predict any of this two matches.
KEVIN OWENS vs BRAUN STROWMAN

ROMAN REIGNS vs BOBBY LASHLEY.
I'm having a hard time choosing but I'd go for OWENS and LASHLEY for the WIN.
I feel Kevin will just find all means to win which will later result to Strowman beating the life out of him after Kevin wins.
Lashley? Nothing....
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2018
KingSlayer1:
Can anyone predict any of this two matches.
KEVIN OWENS vs BRAUN STROWMAN

ROMAN REIGNS vs BOBBY LASHLEY.
I'm having a hard time choosing but I'd go for OWENS and LASHLEY for the WIN.
I feel Kevin will just find all means to win which will later result to Strowman beating the life out of him after Kevin wins.
Lashley? Nothing....
You really think Kevin can win Braun undecided
Roman is beating Bobby...no two ways about it, but there's something in d back of my mind telling me lashley might win, then again I thought d same thing about Roman vs somoa Joe.

samistry:
i want to know why didnt tyler bates interrupt the submission hold rather than throw in the towel

He had already interrupted d submission once and d ref had cautioned him, i think if he had done it again they would have been disqualified, sure it would have been the smart thing 2 do at d moment but surely there would have been a rematch and with seven's injury I don't know if they would have stood any chance (strong nd O'Reilly are ruthless).
Just my two cents.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.