Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287717 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2018
KingSlayer1:
Can anyone predict any of this two matches.
KEVIN OWENS vs BRAUN STROWMAN

ROMAN REIGNS vs BOBBY LASHLEY.
I'm having a hard time choosing but I'd go for OWENS and LASHLEY for the WIN.
I feel Kevin will just find all means to win which will later result to Strowman beating the life out of him after Kevin wins.
Lashley? Nothing....

Roman reigns will win

I dont know how kevin will manouvre BRAUN in a steel cage
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2018
That's just my prediction, one should be expecting the unexpected anyway.
I can admit Strowman will beat Kevin but Roman and Bobby, that will be tough one.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
KingSlayer1:
I can admit Strowman will beat Kevin but Roman and Bobby, that will be tough one.

While Bob and Roman are over there pretending to be the top guys on Raw, Seth Rollins will be over here once again demonstrating that he’s the best wrestler on raw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MrCork: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
makydebbie:
Nah, it's just there and I don't view.

..can I kiss u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nice thread i can't wait for Daniel Bryan to go back to main eventing shows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 2:16am On Jul 16, 2018
It is Bobby's yard! grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Men these people have turned asuka into a complete idiot...chai

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2018
KingSlayer1:

Bruh you were right...kevin and bobby won

Kevin took one hell of a bump men

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2018
dahmie2013:
It is Bobby's yard! grin grin grin

Thier match was suprisingly good cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2018
KingSlayer1:
Can anyone predict any of this two matches.
KEVIN OWENS vs BRAUN STROWMAN

ROMAN REIGNS vs BOBBY LASHLEY.
I'm having a hard time choosing but I'd go for OWENS and LASHLEY for the WIN.
I feel Kevin will just find all means to win which will later result to Strowman beating the life out of him after Kevin wins.
Lashley? Nothing....

whoa! It happened but not really!
Lashley beat Reigns for real?
With One Spear or dominator, Roman has done better things than not kicking out...
If Lashley will face Brock Summer Slam, then I'm sure Strowman will cash in....
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2018
All the women champions are shit right now while the real talents are wasted...soo much for the womens evolution...mtchew angry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Carmella is worse than stephanie mcmahon as a champion angry i dont even want to get started on alexa angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2018
KingSlayer1:

whoa! It happened but not really!
Lashley beat Reigns for real?
With One Spear or dominator, Roman has done better things than not kicking out...
If Lashley will face Brock Summer Slam, then I'm sure Strowman will cash in....

Its good as he won oo cos i was already preparing to skip another brock vs roman match
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

Its good as he won oo cos i was already preparing to skip another brock vs roman match

If there was going to be another Brock vs Roman .... I'd skip the whole ppv. Boring asf
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
I miss Sami and the bar
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
pu7pl3:
I rarely make accusations like this. But Carmella has got to be pulling a train with top members of the WWE to have Charlotte and Asuka fed to her, consecutively
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

Thier match was suprisingly good cheesy

But I didn't enjoy d whole show. I was disappointed, especially in Auska, she acts stupid.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
pu7pl3:
All the women champions are shit right now while the real talents are wasted...soo much for the womens evolution...mtchew angry
D only one's making sense are Ronda, Ember Moon & d riot squad leader.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dis extreme rules match really pissed me off, 2 think I stayed up late, dozing @work cos of it aches me so much. It is d worst, only my Phenomenal AJ styles, Fin Balor & B-team were my consolatn. Dat Nia Jax is just an embarrassment.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
NicestDude:

If there was going to be another Brock vs Roman .... I'd skip the whole ppv. Boring asf

Atleast its refreshing to see lashley vs brick abi na brock
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Kaycee7:
I rarely make accusations like this. But Carmella has got to be pulling a train with top members of the WWE to have Charlotte and Asuka fed to her, consecutively

Men it doesnt make any sense...she should be a jobber on the roster but instead they put the belt on her and keep sacrificing real talent...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
dahmie2013:

But I didn't enjoy d whole show. I was disappointed, especially in Auska, she acts stupid.

Men its not her fault...they booked her stupidly...its a shame...they have totally wasted her
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
dahmie2013:
Dis extreme rules match really pissed me off, 2 think I stayed up late, dozing @work cos of it aches me so much. It is d worst, only my Phenomenal AJ styles, Fin Balor & B-team were my consolatn. Dat Nia Jax is just an embarrassment.

Aj vs rusev was the best thing on the show na...except for sanity vs new day on the pre show
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
pu7pl3:
I just lost interest when I saw that Nia and Asuka lost.

What is wrong with WWE self? How can they be treating the empress of tomorrow that way. Imagine Carmelaof all people winning Asuka like she's nothing.

The thing just tire me.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
pu7pl3:
I thought I was on my own but u guys here made me a happy man.

Carmella and Alexis win made me regret watching that show.

I don't know what they are thinking by making that Carmella to win Asuka of all people.

And for the women's revolution talks, that's another lie of the century.

The only few women who can cause a revolution are Asuka, Rhonda, Ruby Riot and Ember Moon, etc. and not Carmella and Alexis who behave like witches and demons.

I dy vex for WWE joor.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:34am On Jul 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

I just lost interest when I saw that Nia and Asuka lost.

What is wrong with WWE self? How can they be treating the empress of tomorrow that way. Imagine Carmelaof all people winning Asuka like she's nothing.

The thing just tire me.

Men i swear...they have rendered her useless...now it will be hard for people to get invested in whatever she is doing unless they start building her up again which is foolish because she was already an unstoppable force just prior wrestlemania...its soo sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 17, 2018
pu7pl3:

Men i swear...they have rendered her useless...now it will be hard for people to get invested in whatever she is doing unless they start building her up again which is foolish because she was already an unstoppable force just prior wrestlemania...its soo sad
What is even wrong with them self?
Even Alexis they are hyping is another loser.

The women division is dying slowly by allowing these mediocre sets people to run the show.

I'm more pained than anybody for that Asuka loss.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

What is even wrong with them self?
Even Alexis they are hyping is another loser.

The women division is dying slowly by allowing these mediocre sets people to run the show.

I'm more pained than anybody for that Asuka loss.

Lol...sorry bro...im just glad the miz wasnt on the show

Kevin was but he did well...took the biggest bump of the year...again
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Nia Jax has got to be the stupidest female wrestler ever. Like seriously girl how u go allow small alexa bliss outsmart you even with her power and size..AHhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm very annoyed and disappointed in her. undecided cry what a shitshown of a match with d exception of ronda

But in other news Bobby Lashley just got my attention with that performance against roman grin
Aj continues being phenomenal as always and STILL champion.

Can't wait for Ambrose to return.......really miss the lunatic
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2018
What's the point of extreme rules if they are gonna give Reigns another opportunity to face Lesnar @ Summerslam via triple threat match?

Why must it be Reigns everytime? Wwe sucks right now.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Debroslink:
What's the point of extreme rules if they are gonna give Reigns another opportunity to face Lesnar @ Summerslam via triple threat match?

Why must it be Reigns everytime? Wwe sucks right now.

I swear i dont see lashley winning reigns next week...its just soo fvcking pathetic

Me ive gone fvck all on raw man...i just watch to see micky james in shorts
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
I wont lie tho those triple threat matches were awesome

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.