Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him (45514 Views)

Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by queensera(f): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Angry Nigerians blast the governor of osun state "Rauf Aregbesola" who shades the coach of arsenal Fc "Arsene Wenger" for losing to Brighton & Hove Albion with Two Goals To One.

Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 2 Arsenal.

Aregbesola Tweeted:

Difficult to see how Wenger stays on after this show of shame.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/nigerians-attack-aregbesola-for-shading.html

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by emeijeh(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol.

To the guy below, sorry.

Aregbesola is an example of a failed system.

He went to Twitter of all places, where Nairaland e-warriors are learners compared to the savage guys drop there.

Arsenal fans take heart, and win the Europa league (if you can)

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by Supremex: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
And the guy above stole ftc cry
Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by queensera(f): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
More

19 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by Megatrix: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Aregbe rascal, see your life for express, trailer don jam am

38 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by aDEOetREGE: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
The he goat of a thing should change his name to aregbesunkun.....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by CharleyBright(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol.
Ogbeni Rauf, should let sleeping dogs lie.
Nigerians are vexing o.
grin Lol.
Ogbeni Rauf, should let sleeping dogs lie.
Nigerians are vexing o.

22 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by bedspread: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
These guys keep Hitting the Bar

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by zionmade1: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
never knew ipob now has a Yoruba branch

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by princepeter566: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
arsenal cut my 2m

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by Amirullaha(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
I wanted to say that.....
I forgot what I wanted to say...
Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by anochuko01(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Aregbe just on lighter for filling stationgrin

18 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by Blue3k(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
The body oder comment was hilarious. I didn't know Nigerians were such Arsenal fans. They going hard for the coach.

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by glowray: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by wasyouy: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
angry cool
Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by TeamLeader(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Everybody de vex for this country

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by LesbianBoy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
I pity those who come from imo state, support buhari, arsenal and still use glo grin grin grin grin grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by RexTramadol1: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
I know dey wantu put ori for my bama o

Buh I dey shine my teeth like Michelle Obama oh

Let Ogbeni face front.
Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by MistadeRegal(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
I tried to laugh I couldn't.
I tried to be angry I couldn't.
I just stare at the post and say, "Mr governor, abeg face front."

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
princepeter566:
arsenal cut my 2m

21 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by Trustme2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Trouble dey sleep Jeje
Yanga go wake am
Ogbwni u deserve much more
Next time learn to mind your business
Boys on the street aren't smiling

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by Kotodoctor: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol hypocrites Nigerians. Obvious this administration is killing them into another realm of illlusinations.they can't reason anything without relating it to their socio-political state. Lol! Illusination that bad! They obviously see a mere football conversation, and guess what comes to mind.. yep! Their pathetic conditions. In all my 1month as a psychiatrist, I have never come across a more pathetic case.

Jonathan was clueless. Pdp was bad. Now we dealing with alpha clueless, omega clueless. Big bang of clueless. Am talking clueless from which other clueless sprang from.

Please anyone want to discuss football and football only should find me. Leave deluded people to deal with their change. No one is permitted to taint my beautifull game with their madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by Dreydoe(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rauf Aregbesola...smh

Errant nonsense
I regret serving in your state sir- very stingy thing
1naira no commot out from state govt for us. Just a lot of Empty promises. Bastard!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by Dyt(f): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
He wasn't expecting the outburst

My people no dey carry last
grin cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by lonelydora: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
This Rauf of a man is sick. He is an epitome of failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by thedondada(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
This guy likes to form man of the people meanwhile the people would like to lay thier hands on him.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by Trustme2(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dreydoe:
Rauf Aregbesola...smh

Errant nonsense
I regret serving in your state sir- very stingy thing
1naira no commot out from state govt for us. Just a lot of Empty promises. Bastard!
You no thank God say you get your certificate collect?
Abi make dem convert your certificate take pay your salary?

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by MistadeRegal(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
TeamLeader:
Everybody de vex for this country

This your graphic ehn... E get as e dey do me.
Laughing inside...
Kakistocracy...
Nigeria is finished.
Re: Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him by MistadeRegal(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
thedondada:
This guy likes to form man of the people meanwhile the people would like to lay thier hands on him.

But I guess they just broke his arms.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.