Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) (33191 Views)

AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix / Brand New Roll Royce Phantom 2016 For 250M Naira @ PAYANDRIVE / Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by macaranta(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Over rated
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by xreal: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Where is Dino Melaye?

Food don done.
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Abeg make them find where troway this car
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Conceptman: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2018
This will bring huge cash at the pawn shop.
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Witnes: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Show it to wizkid, it mights interest him. He likes Porsche cars so much.
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Porsche abi okere
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Nogodye:
Explorers the wicked thread producer...Your thread is always educative, informative and entertaining. #Thumbup
Really wicked thread grin
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Porsche abi okere
Yeri n be to is a bae!

1 Like

Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Na to ship this car go Germany to Porsche factory for original restoration and detailing..
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by valemtech(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2018
wow which kind yawa be this

Get.ur own valem phantom s

Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Eldrago(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Dis is crazy

God pls have mercy on this kind of waste
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2018
Wow! This can only happen in US.... As Rusty As Valuable?
Its better the intending buyer comes to Ibeju-Lekki to invest hugely his N250 million in Genuine titled Lands there with peace of mind just as Dangote have so far invested a huge $14billion in his refinery and Fertilizer/Petrochemical companies there. We can always get that for him at a very good price
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2018
nawa oo...its good to preserve vintage items...they could go for a hell of money
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by chukkyAlex(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Treasure17:
Common, I would rather invest that money on something tangible or go buy land at lekki than this moribund car.
who asked you ������
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by ukoumoh(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2018
tyup:
the person wey go buy am ehn need to be visited by magun EFCC boss
not magun it's magu
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by chukkyAlex(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2018
coolie1:
if this is sold in Nigeria am sure an igbo man will buy it
igbo men and showboating are twins
I weep for your Soul... �������
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by KingMicky3286: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2018
anibirelawal:
I have 3 of it Lying in my backyard, no need of buying another one... grin

i need Peugeot 404 .. with or without engine.

pm if you have ... Płease i am serious no jokes.

thanks
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Asquare84(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2018
They way this oyibo people behave marvel me sometimes is it becos of so much money or for prestige I don't know
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Reeberry: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2018
emeijeh:
Looks like a 1964 VW beetle

The guy above me, why did you modify your post to what I said?
In as much I know people do copy someone else's comments, but that comment wasn't something he copied. Because it is obvious from his perspective.
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Reeberry: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
value na. There is an active vintage market for such cars. Y do u think am land dat cost 30k in 1998 would sell for 10m today Because land don finish. This porse is a rare find
What's your point?
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Reeberry: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2018
loomer:
You guys should stop converting money to naira at every given chance. No body say make naira useless.
You said "nobody"? Lol.

There are lots of people for the fall of naira.

1 Like

Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2018
amani63:

Op you must be crazy to tell me the car will worth #370m after refurbish.

I am still coping with #250M you come the talk rubbish for here,for your village is money free or it comes from tree.

I think Explorers need some ban,lalasticlala what do you think
why tell him he is crazy? Do u know how much old vintage cars cost? Not to talk of a Porsche.
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
What's exciting about the discovery? Was it manufactured by aliens or what? What use is the discovery?
If refurbished... : Why refurbishing a vehicle that last worked 45years ago and why would someone buy such for that amount?(before and after refurbished)
If it is so unique and sellable, why not manufacture such with technology of the day. Unless/maybe it was running on water.

I prefer not to understand in case someone intend to explain the rationality behind this promotion.
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by sunsewa16: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
oyibo mentalities and fantasies are not same with us.
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Enmas078(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Explorers:
The front of the car contains the fuel tank and the luggage space while the engine is placed in the rear.

Odometer, 52,837 miles.

Where we wan con dey put luggage?
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Enmas078(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
value na. There is an active vintage market for such cars. Y do u think am land dat cost 30k in 1998 would sell for 10m today Because land don finish. This porse is a rare find

That's y i dey hammer am to the ears pf those that make it to FTC to preserve their space but they wont listen... The next thing is they want to sell the land....
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
What's your point?
there is value for rare items in demand
Re: Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) by sammybrainy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
The mentality is different here. These people don't just buy these cars throwing money away. They are classic/vintage cars and worth a fortune. That car would be worth so much more when it is restored. Its an investment. If you are a watcher of discovery channel, you would understand what I'm talking about (car chassers&classic car rescue on Discovery) These cars can be really expensive.

Its just like buying a piece of old ugly drawing for millions of dollars. Its not for show, they know what they are doing.

There are shows and auctions dedicated to such cars. No be for Mai Mai people. Billionaires! (shown on Discovery Channel)

I see some people driving classic/vintage cars here in Nigeria and others are cursing on them. If only the owners of those cars know the worth in the US market, they would be looking to export.

To us its a waste. But to them its business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbour Jacked Up My Car / FRSC: Using Google Map While Driving Is A Serious Offence / Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.