Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria (846 Views)

APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode / PMB, Tinubu, Amaechi & Members Of The Campaign Council In 4 + 4 Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
They were all happy during chibok girl kidnap. Idiot Buhari said that GEJ wants to scare northern voters, foolish Tinubu said that GEJ kidnapped chibok gals. Lie dished out his many lies too. Now, its Dapchi girls but am waiting for them to blame GEJ! Bunch of murderers calling themselves progressives!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
We never learn in this country. Every failure is an upgrade of an earlier failure. We keep talking about the same problems over and over and over again...

Sadly, this would continue for another 100 years.

My mentor Fela saw all these things some 30something years ago...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
They were all happy during chibok girl kidnap. Idiot Buhari said that GEJ wants to scare northern voters, foolish Tinubu said that GEJ kidnapped chibok gals. Lie dished out his many lies too. Now, its Dapchi girls but am waiting for them to blame GEJ! Bunch of murderers calling themselves progressives!
Coming from someone without a significant existence.
If you had called out most or all Nigerian Politicians,maybe you wouldn't have appeared as extremely bias and bitter.
Go look for something to eat boy,your hunger is really beclouding your sense of judgement tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Greatzeus:

Coming from someone without a significant existence.
If you had called out most or all Nigerian Politicians,maybe you wouldn't have appeared as extremely bias and bitter.
Go look for something to eat boy,your hunger is really beclouding your sense of judgement tongue
lmao grin grin grin
maybe u still dey Aro when they were happy during the chibok gal saga. ode, go n take ya pill

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
lmao grin grin grin
maybe u still dey Aro when they were happy during the chibok gal saga. ode, go n take ya pill
Guy look at your moniker,it shows you are angry at your very existence,look at mine what does it tell you? cool
Like I said,go and look for something to eat will at least reduce your frustration for the moment.

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Greatzeus:

Guy look at your moniker,it shows you are angry at your very existence,look at mine what does it tell you? cool
Like I said,go and look for something to eat will at least reduce your frustration for the moment.
lmao! dumbohari zombie grin grin grin ur level of reasoning dey shikini to understand d reason behind my username grin grin grin go n dey ya pill if u no wan returo to Aro
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria by futurism: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
DDeliverer:
We never learn in this country. Every failure is an upgrade of an earlier failure. We keep talking about the same problems over and over and over again...

Sadly, this would continue for another 100 years.

My mentor Fela saw all these things some 30something years ago...

I was forced to search the web for his songs and download them.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria by romme2u: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

I don't think mynd44 n lalasticlala wilol agree with you
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Muhammed Are Enemies Of Nigeria by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2018
romme2u:
shocked shocked shocked

I don't think mynd44 n lalasticlala wilol agree with you
mynd44 na paddy to buhari

(1) (Reply)

Katsina Will Multiply Buhari’s 2015 Votes Next Year – Masari / Kebbi State Governor "Atiku Bagudu" Pictured Digging A Gutter During Inspection. / Say Hello : To Quite Frankly The Dumbest Military Aquisition In World History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.