Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ (36586 Views)

Forbidden Places In The World That You Aren’t Allowed To Visit / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit / 10 Forbidden Places In The World Human Being Are Not Allowed To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by Maeka(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
AN AVERAGE MUSLIM GIRL WILL TELL YOU THAT SHE IS A PRACTICAL MUSLIM GIRL THAT THEY DONT DATE CHRISTIAN MEN THAT IS WHAT THEIR QURAN TOLD THEM, AND EVEN IF THEY TRY IT, THEIR MEN WILL KILL THEM OR GO AFTER THEIR FAMILIES LIFE, WHICH WE SEE ON A DAILY BASES, YOU CAN NEVER SEE A MUSLIM GIRL WITH HER HIJJABI WALKING THE STREET WITH HAND ACROSS THEIR NECK AND WAIST OR HOLDING HANDS IN THE PUBLIC NOT EVEN WITH THEIR OWN MEN TALKLESS WITH CHRISTIAN MEN, ONLY CHRISTIAN GIRLS YOU WILL SEE THEM HUGGING HOLDING HANDS SITTING AND DOING ALL KIND OF MANNERS OF THINGS WITH MUSLIM MEN, LOOK, IT IS HEART BURNING, THE RATE AT WHICH CHRISTIAN GIRLS ARE MAKIMG THEM SELF TOO LOOSE TO MUSLIM BOY IS GETTING OUT OF HAND HONESTLY THE CHURCH HAS A LOT TO DO ABOUT CHRISTIANS GIRLS THEY ARE SO EMBARRASSING TO BODY OF CHRIST AND CHRISTIANITY MOST ESPECIALLY IN THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA....EVERY RELLIGION SHOULD PLS DATE THWIR OWN RELIGION GIRLS TO AVOID SUCH KIND OF CRISES IN THE FUTURE IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO DATE ANOTHER PERSONS RELIGION GIRL (muslims claim to be clean and holy but you still date girls from the religions you call them infidels, dont you think that will make you and infidels as well)?
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
mukhcech:

I BLAME THE CHEAP AND FOOLISH RELIGION THEY PRACTICE INSTEAD. LOL

Another reason why our Christian girls should avoid Muslim men boys. Christian women...wake up! It is better to live in penury with a normal and sane man than live in luxury with a terrorist.
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Maeka:
AN (muslims claim to be clean and holy but you still date girls from the religions you call them infidels, dont you think that will make you and infidels as well)?

It is a religion with no intricate value and hypocrisy
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by aminu790(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Babagy823:
Ashe munada yawa wuringa? Kofar taramniya kake ko kan wuri? grin grin grin
aaa ba cikin gari nike ba kauyen mu na wajen Goronyo
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by aminu790(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Bnladan:
karya ta wallah, babu abinda xa ka hwadi da Hausa da banji. Su dai mutanenga xaman lahiya na abbasu so. In ba bura uba ba macce tace musulunci taka so basu kyaleta tayi. grin
Shikenan a batta tayi abunda taka so kowa ya zanna lahiya. Lalle kam naga alama kai basakkwace na
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by mukhcech(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
prince3009:

Another reason why our Christian girls should avoid Muslim men boys. Christian women...wake up! It is better to live in penury with a normal and sane man than live in luxury with a terrorist.

Sincerely, I don't know what Muslim men see in Dirty Christian women. People that do not wash themselves when they pee and Use Toilet roll instead of water after pooing. cry cry cry cry

Thank God. grin grin grin
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by Paretomaster(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Bnladan:
karya ta wallah, babu abinda xa ka hwadi da Hausa da banji. Su dai mutanenga xaman lahiya na abbasu so. In ba bura uba ba macce tace musulunci taka so basu kyaleta tayi. grin

Gaskiya kam, nuna nannia, sai dai muyi shiru wallah...
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

There's nothing wrong for a Christian girl to genuinely fall in love with a Muslim brother & for a Muslim girl to genuinely fall in love with a Christian brother. Why you see Muslim girls not marrying Christian brothers is for fear of reprisals from her Muslim community & immediate family. Those people frown at such practice & they can even murder such Muslim sister - that's how bad it is.

Secondly, you are so wrong to castigate our lovely Christian sisters for expressing their love, without fear or inhibition, to whoever they so wish. So what's happened to their freedom of choice? And you're not even ashamed to mention money as a factor in their decision to love someone of their choice....wow, Nigerians!

Nigeria is still struggling to develop really & that leaves the bedrock of your education questionable.

Politics & Religion are instruments of division. cool
Kai u self.
Abegi stop all these plenty magana,
The truth is that These people u are trying to defend are hypocrites and highly intolerant.

Personally I am yet to see a core northern girl marry a southern boy. Even if both are from elite families. If you people have seen, please come forward and give me one example.
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by omooba969(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Kai u self.
The truth is that These people u are trying to defend are hypocrites and highly intolerant.

Personally I am yet to see a core northern girl marry a southern boy. Even if both are from elite families. If you people have seen, please come forward and give me one example.

Shall we continue to encourage division or feed the beasts/ enemies of coexistence?

If you can rise above this madness, you would be wiser than most of our polithiefcians who are supposed to foster integration.
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by Babagy823: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toh Allah ya temaka
aminu790:
aaa ba cikin gari nike ba kauyen mu na wajen Goronyo
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by mashnino(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Going through the comments

I can't help but wonder how most people turned it to be the faults of the muslims

Force the girls to join islam?

Because na dem go show us road to heaven?

Please abeg.. No be today foul nyash dey back
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by mashnino(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Kai u self.

Ganduje's daughter(kano) and Ajimobi's son(Ogun)..

What will you call this one
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by aminu790(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Babagy823:
Toh Allah ya temaka
Amin
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by Bnladan(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

I bet you know what your so called Muslim girls get up to in their closets. cool
u let a pitbull off his leash, he kills a baby, nobody blames d dog. My point here is dat train ur wards in a manner u want to see dem. Make dem dress modest, preach to dem ur ways, monitor dia movements and most important pray for dem. Don't blame d ppl dat took advantage of ur carelessness.
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by Honesty007(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
franchasng:
On a more serious note, Christian girls are always a sell out to Christianity! angry angry

You can hardly see a Muslim girl accepting to date or marry a Christian guy no matter how rich the guy is; its very rare to find such....and I think its because they know their Muslim brothers will skin them alive if they dare that but Christian girls always feel free to date even a herbalist just because of money, it is sad!

This is the same reason a whole Michael Jackson's sister, Janet Jackson denounced Christianity to marry a core Arab Muslim all because of billions, Christian ladies fear God o.....all these una love for material things, when these men start to deal with you ladies after marriage, don't expect your family to come defend you.

It is a big shame how anybody with money can buy the love of most Christian girls, its really a shame! Most Christian girls are prone to this! angry angry

The muslims know that christian girls are the finest,they pride in disvirg
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by omooba969(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Bnladan:
u let a pitbull off his leash, he kills a baby, nobody blames d dog. My point here is dat train ur wards in a manner u want to see dem. Make dem dress modest, preach to dem ur ways, monitor dia movements and most important pray for dem. Don't blame d ppl dat took advantage of ur carelessness.

I bet you will suggest that Christians should subscribe to your way of curtailing your women i.e threaten them with death.

Why would you wanna monitor an adult lady, for what na?

Why would you want to infringe on their individual liberty coz of religious dictates?

Are you guys control freaks? undecided
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by omooba969(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
mukhcech:

Sincerely, I don't know what Muslim men see in Dirty Christian women. People that do not wash themselves when they pee and Use Toilet roll instead of water after pooing. cry cry cry cry

Thank God. grin grin grin

You are compromised already but there's redemption if you're willing. smiley

@bolded,

Your fruit shows how peaceful your religion is. grin grin grin
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by Bennyranks: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Shithole
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by mukhcech(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

You are compromised already but there's redemption if you're willing. smiley

@bolded,

Your fruit shows how peaceful your religion is. grin grin grin

Let us start by telling ur Sisters to wash themselves with water after peeing. Lol
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by Famoustemmy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

And this is your contributionundecided ehn, this is all you managed to squeeze out of your brain?

Very sad! cool

How I wish brain is for sale.. I wld have volunteer to get for you..
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by omooba969(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
mukhcech:

Let us start by telling ur Sisters to wash themselves with water after peeing. Lol

You need help.

Btw did dude get sense pass you. grin

Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by mukhcech(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

You need help.
Btw did dude get sense pass you. grin
I pity the females in your life... Goodnight
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by omooba969(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
mukhcech:

I pity the females in your life... Goodnight

Pity your miserable self.

Odè oníranù. cheesy

Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by Famoustemmy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
FamousFela:
More
Nigeria..... hmmmm
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by aminusanti(m): 6:29am On Mar 06, 2018
farouk0403:

AminuSanti ne wannan?
Nope..am over here sir cheesy
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by farouk0403(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2018
aminusanti:

Nope..am over here sir cheesy

Bro Aminu long time how is everything, ka manta da kanin ka
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by aminusanti(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
farouk0403:

Bro Aminu long time how is everything, ka manta da kanin ka

haj faruk, alhamdulillah..gaskya long time kam...ya 2days?
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by FriendNG: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
aminu790:
Its one type Hausa
Taya xakace baxa'a ganeba? Ras naji mekace
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by speedchariot(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Taa! Shut up! You chased them away with jihad

FamousFela:

Culled from: http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/kasuwar-magani-community-forbidden-love/
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by speedchariot(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
You chased them away with Jihad.Occupied their land until they mustered strength to reclaim their land. Peaceful religion in deed.
Re: Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ by farouk0403(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
aminusanti:
haj faruk, alhamdulillah..gaskya long time kam...ya 2days?

ka gaishe da family please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad / Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) / Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.