Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion (74809 Views)

Marcus Rashford Crashes £700,000 Rolls-royce After Burnley Win (pic) / Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years / Mother Of Arsenal Midfielder Says She Is Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Nomipmex(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2018
Wat is written on the newspaper the woman is carrying
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by chronique(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
No child, I repeat, no child can just wake and do such to his mother; there's more to this story I believe. The woman should tell us the full story first. There's always two...or let's say three sides to a story.

Not all mothers deserve this happy ending. Trust me

But come to think of it, that container has better living condition than some houses here in this country cry

I was going to say almost same thing. It's hard for children to treat their moms like this. There's more to this story. My mom would be 60 this year,and I'm here thinking of how to give her a befitting birthday and buy her a worthy gift even if I have to sacrifice a lot to get it done,just from my meagre resources. How much more a footballer who earns so much? Something must be wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by WilliamPossible(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
No child, I repeat, no child can just wake and do such to his mother; there's more to this story I believe. The woman should tell us the full story first. There's always two...or let's say three sides to a story.

Not all mothers deserve this happy ending. Trust me

But come to think of it, that container has better living condition than some houses here in this country cry

foolish people like uou always makes such commets..U are a disgrace for making such a comment.Bigot

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2018
adto:
No reason can justify this nonsense

Amen Brother.

He can close eye and just write her a check.

I tell my friends that are “abomoku” to prepare for their own future and not rely on children.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by abututony(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2018
I know hw the boys were brought up.The mother abandoned them and their father for another lover, sleeping outside.The boys grew up in pain and now the woman want to reunite with them.I will not take it

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by BoweryGirl(f): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Donjazzy12:
She is already cursed!

Say what you know.

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by ybalogs(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Donjazzy12:

What of his father that put him in her womb? Why are you not asking about the father? Do you hate your own gender that much?
I'm a father too , only that there was no mention of his father in the article so had to stick to the writeup.

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by loomer: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2018
You dey earn 30k a week and dey live for apartment of 70k a month. No be craze dey worry u so
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by giftedben: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2018
When a woman and her first son are not close, it means that woman is a terrible woman.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Originalsly: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2018
Not saying a son can't be that selfish and uncaring for his mom..... but both of them? If the guy was that selfish he wouldn't have his brother living with him. How can one care for his brother and not his mother? ...and why would a mother publicly shame her son and threaten his career?...that in itself is a sign that the mom is all about herself. I can only guess she abandoned both of them and left them to fend for themselves.There is a very strong bond between the sons.... with that much money... it is normal for him to buy a house for his brother... to have him live with him tells a whole lot.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by magicminister: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2018
YOUR SON OWES YOU NOTHING!!!

HE FIXED UP HIS BROTHER BUT NEGLECTED YOU!! THERE IS DEFINITELY MORE TO THIS STORY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by kokostick(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2018
grin grin
passyhansome:
Buhari see what you caused

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by BiafraIShere(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2018
gbosaa:
There is more to this story. It’s just like Dele Alli and his family. You’d expect the young footballer to look out for the mum whatever the reason for the problem between them but i think this was done for the camera to get attention. First of all, with her job as a carer, she could earn up to £400 a week if she wants. With £400 per week, she could afford a decent accommodation for herself. She doesn’t seem to be looking after anyone.

She could live a very good life with the money she makes as a carer except she has other issues.
There is more to this story. I bet you, this woman is not responsible at best and there is likely going to be drug issues here or something similar. She did this basically to humiliate the young man and blackmail him. For the fact that the same young man is accommodating his brother in his apartment also speaks volumes, he can't be doing that only to abandon the mother if that woman is normal. Such women are capable of evil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Hope it's not like she dumped him at birth in a rubbish heap or something.

It looks like that's what can drive such behaviour
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Billion2612(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2018
Is like the curse the mother placed on him is affecting Arsenal grin
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by theDEVILisHERE: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2018
agarawu23:

I know it there is more to this story but NO matter what your Mom does to you, u have to forgive her. Without your mother, u can't make heaven (that's the religional belief). The Bible and Quran warned us about our parents especially our mother.

I know something is wrong but he has to forgive her and make her happy again, her conscience will gudge her And she will live with the guilt all her life "if she wronged her son"

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HEAVEN!

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Elnida: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2018
chloride6:

Really? So what is bellerin doing?

By the way, abeg I have one E173-U2 for unlock abeg

Are U sure you know what first team means in football at all? lemmi break it down for ya
Reserve & youth team are different because it is from their you get promoted to the first team.
And mind you,first x1 is different.
As such,Niles is in the first team but not first 11,kapish?
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Elnida: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2018
bankyblue:
Hmmm, e can last and e won't make first team.

Oga, he is in the first team already
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Drama mama...no wonder the kids were advised to stay away...quote me and die tomorrow morning angry
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by kazyhm(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

No reason can justify this abeg No matter what the mum has done

you konw nothing about being abandoned and negleted to fend for yourself when you dont even have stamina to walk not to talk of working/hustling. besides, taking care of his brother from the same mother is enough clue

some people are better be left in their predicament/situation because bringing them in is surely going to end in disaster..........but feminist wont come to her rescue even a word of couragement to be strong and remain independent will go a long way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by tofolo(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
God no give me this type of pikin ooo... but some parents tho, no one knows why he's doing so. He might be justified
bros no matter what... she is his mother undecided
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by eyinjuege: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2018
He lives with his brother in a plush flat meaning he still values family.
There's a reason he doesn't want to have anything to do with his mother. Their family problem

2 Likes

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by theDEVILisHERE: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2018
OChimex:
This country is doomed. Reading peoples comments here justifying his action shows how doomed Nigeria is. Nothing, I repeat nothing will justify not helping a family member.

For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction

If you treat people bad, don't expect to be treated nice

There is no sentiment in the truth

4 Likes

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Certitude(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2018
nenergy:

That's what you think until you're in their shoes. Some relatives and parents are from hell. Just pray it doesn't happen to you.
Thanks so much. Most of the people here against the boy would not understand. And they all keep talking about 9 months. It wasn't as if the boy begged to be born.

2 Likes

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by timibare(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2018
No wonder Arsenal is losing.....na this woman swear for Arsenal
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by dododawa1: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Women and hypocrite
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by agarawu23(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HEAVEN!

okay sir
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Elnida: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2018
moscobabs:
20yrs old mum?

seriously?
20 yrs son and a 38 yr old mum. Now how hard was that
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Certitude(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2018
asuzor11:

Nigga,really I don't do cyber clapbacks but no reason,i repeat no reason justifies his actions.9 months my guy no easy.where is the place of forgiveness.Im sure she must have apologized countless times.aint nothing like perfect parents.plus he's made so the Nigga should just forgive.God bless you
Y'all should stop this nine months crap. A lady fvcked and get pregnant, then the baby should be grateful? The child has nothing to lose if wasn't born. Some Parents deserves this in full dosage.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Lekx1738: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2018
Mamelodi Sundowns coach
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by maj007(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
God no give me this type of pikin ooo... but some parents tho, no one knows why he's doing so. He might be justified

No way. Nothing can justify this just as nothing can pay for the 9-months of pregnancy and stress of raising him from infant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.