Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion (74794 Views)

Marcus Rashford Crashes £700,000 Rolls-royce After Burnley Win (pic) / Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years / Mother Of Arsenal Midfielder Says She Is Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by somehow: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2018
Not just one son but two? What must have happened for them to have ignored her?

The article also said they give her money and always do. Maybe she's a druggie using the money for drugs?

ishowdotgmail:
God no give me this type of pikin ooo... but some parents tho, no one knows why he's doing so. He might be justified
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by somehow: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2018
A thinker here. She's surely hiding alot of details, but trying to play on people's emotions.

You know men and people go soft anytime its about female or "mother".
gbosaa:
There is more to this story. It’s just like Dele Alli and his family. You’d expect the young footballer to look out for the mum whatever the reason for the problem between them but i think this was done for the camera to get attention. First of all, with her job as a carer, she could earn up to £400 a week if she wants. With £400 per week, she could afford a decent accommodation for herself. She doesn’t seem to be looking after anyone.

She could live a very good life with the money she makes as a carer except she has other issues.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Burgerlomo: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
No matter what happened your mother is still your mother period cool

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by dominique(f): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
YelloweWest:
I don't care if his mother abandoned him at birth. She carried him for 9months and gave both to him.

He owes her a duty of care!

He owes her NOTHING if all she did for him was bring him into the world. Did he ask to be born? If she didn't care for him and abandoned him to his fate as a child, then she totally deserves what she's getting now and has no rights to emotionally blackmail him like this. This should serve as a lesson to all absentee parents. You don't abandon your offspring when they needed you the most then expect them to bond with you when they're grown and made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by denthemen(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
She is not telling the truth. She has been the one controlling his career and even determining where he goes on loan. He once went on loan to Ipswich only after she approved.
I'm sure it is because he removed her as his agent and is trying to get back at her sone
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by AyamConfidence(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
No child, I repeat, no child can just wake and do such to his mother; there's more to this story I believe. The woman should tell us the full story first. There's always two...or let's say three sides to a story.

Not all mothers deserve this happy ending. Trust me

But come to think of it, that container has better living condition than some houses here in this country cry
your signature is a modified version of Ned Stark's quote in Game of Thrones
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by AyamConfidence(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
denthemen:
She is not telling the truth. She has been the one controlling his career and even determining where he goes on loan. He once went on loan to Ipswich only after she approved.
I'm sure it is because he removed her as his agent and is trying to get back at her sone
Adrien Rabiot of PSG has his mom as his agent....she's very controlling according to some parties be t look at where her son is right now....a first team player for a big club and it was all her handiwork

moral lesson.....listen to the voice of your mother cos she wants what's best for you the way no one else does

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by ObaOloye: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
No child, I repeat, no child can just wake and do such to his mother; there's more to this story I believe. The woman should tell us the full story first. There's always two...or let's say three sides to a story.

Not all mothers deserve this happy ending. Trust me cry
My thoughts exactly, the story plenty pass like this. See how she's posing for the camera. I already feel she's prolly sneaky.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by zanga420: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Yes... So many reasons justifies it.

What if this useless, fat bittch abandoned them on the streets to suffer with their dad? Prolly the man lost his job and the bittch ran away with another man. Maybe their dad died along the way and this Arsenal star had to work out his arse to feed himself and his younger bro? All things being equal, he made it to Arsenal, bought a big house and car.... Then brought in his brother to live with him.

Then things might have gone south for their bitcchy mother who now comes back to reap where she did not sow!

Because believe me bro... Nobody... I say No Man treats there mother this way.... Unless she is a very very terrible Woman.
Truth is, if the young man is heartless as the story wants to portray, he won't be accommodating the younger brother.
Also some of these manipulators like seers and the rest might have manipulated him. All the same, til we hear his side of the story
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by kingzay(m): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
If the story is true, then tell him I said he is a wasted sperm. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by alexhimself(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
King4Roller:
Maybe the mama wicked am when him small
and so? as fa she no abort him

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
God no give me this type of pikin ooo... but some parents tho, no one knows why he's doing so. He might be justified

those western countries don't train their kids as pension like we do in Africa.

who knows what she might have done to him in time past.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
AyamConfidence:
your signature is a modified version of Ned Stark's quote in Game of Thrones

Quite observant, sire. My dad always said this without the curse.

His version is " Any word of praise b4 the word BUT is totally irrelevant".

Cheers, mate cheesy
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by YelloweWest: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
dominique:

He owes her NOTHING if all she did for him was bring him into the world. Did he ask to be born? If she didn't care for him and abandoned him to his fate as a child, then she totally deserves what she's getting now and has no rights to emotionally blackmail him like this. This should serve as a lesson to all absentee parents. You don't abandon your offspring when they needed you the most then expect them to bond with you when they're grown and made.
Just so you know she was NOT an absentee parent. She raised him. I've done my research.
So what is his excuse now?

He did not ask to be born, but he seems to be enjoying life...

Why not honour the person that made that possible??

1 Like

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by Tunks2017(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Stupid son ............ angry angry angry angry
You must always uplift your mother no matter the circumstances or situations........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by aystunt: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
I talk am.. Arsenals loss no be natural... Na dis woman dey do dem... They need to appease the gods...
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by AyamConfidence(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

Quite observant, sire. My dad always said this without the curse.
His version is " Any word of praise b4 the word BUT is totally irrelevant".
Cheers, mate cheesy
which is the plain truth
cheers
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by OKorowanta: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2018
nenergy:

That's what you think until you're in their shoes. Some relatives and parents are from hell. Just pray it doesn't happen to you.

You just heard me said 'No matter what',if your own 'No matter what no dey work' dat one no concern me.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by nenergy(m): 6:10am On Mar 06, 2018
OKorowanta:

You just heard me said 'No matter what',if your own 'No matter what no dey work' dat one no concern me.
Make I laugh you small grin
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by obi123: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2018
ybalogs:
doesn't matter bro. He will never be able to pay back her bringing him to this world.

i am sorry but he didnt ask to be here, just like no child asked to be here, sex happened and the child was concieved in most cases, therefore it is the responsibility of every parent to care for the child.

Most likely this mum was never there for the boy and now he has made it and she is now crying wolf.

she is trying to make a claim that the boy abandoned his family and that she has been abandoned, but the lad is catering for his brother so something must have gone wrong in the scheme of things.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by ogongogames(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
But why would she openly share this story with tabloid newspapers? How will this rectify the ongoing issues with her son, surely this will make things worse?
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by OChimex: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2018
einsteine:

So you expect people to outrightly condemn the boy on his mothers' say so without knowing the full story? Have you asked yourself why a woman would be abandoned by BOTH OF HER sons?

Stop jumping to conclusions and hasty generalizations.

Now let us reason logically. Assuming it's karma visiting the woman, then wouldn't u want the boy to break the jinx by conquering evil with good thereby forestalling such karma from continuing in his lineage?

Let me break it down, "the boy treats his mother badly, then his kids treat him same way, and it continues in their lineage. finally they are doomed.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by OChimex: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction

If you treat people bad, don't expect to be treated nice

There is no sentiment in the truth

No wonder Africa is heading towards destruction because they are on the course of stupidly paying evil with evil.

That's why there is a bit sanity in the white man's land because they are trying hard to righten their past wrongs. but blacks are hellbent on course on the pathway of revenge/destruction.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by theDEVILisHERE: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
OChimex:

No wonder Africa is heading towards destruction because they are on the course of stupidly paying evil with evil.

That's why there is a bit sanity in the white man's land because they are trying hard to righten their past wrongs. but blacks are hellbent on course on the pathway of revenge/destruction.

Africa is heading back to its original format, ie: righteousness, peace and balance

By the way
The "White man" (ie: all none black races) is the source of all Evil on earth
They are living on borrowed time
Don't sweat it
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by einsteine(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
OChimex:

Now let us reason logically. Assuming it's karma visiting the woman, then wouldn't u want the boy to break the jinx by conquering evil with good thereby forestalling such karma from continuing in his lineage?

Let me break it down, "the boy treats his mother badly, then his kids treat him same way, and it continues in their lineage. finally they are doomed.

Where did you see me talk about Karma? Please read the post you quoted. I don't believe in such harebrained nonsense as Karma.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by OChimex: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
einsteine:

Where did you see me talk about Karma? Please read the post you quoted. I don't believe in such harebrained nonsense as Karma.

u sound like a kid. that you are ignorant of something or doesn't believe doesn't mean such a thing is never in existence. just go ask older people about one's actions, the effect in life
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by OChimex: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Africa is heading back to its original format, ie: righteousness, peace and balance

By the way
The "White man" (ie: all none black races) is the source of all Evil on earth
They are living on borrowed time
Don't sweat it

u sound puerile .
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by theDEVILisHERE: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
OChimex:

u sound puerile .
u sound ignorant
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by einsteine(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
OChimex:

u sound like a kid. that you are ignorant of something or doesn't believe doesn't mean such a thing is never in existence. just go ask older people about one's actions, the effect in life

The politicians in Nigeria steal the commonwealth of Nigerians. Why hasn't Karma caught them? Karma does not exist. It's one of those things that were invented in an attempt to make people do good. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist so people continue to do bad.

If Karma existed, we would have seen the effects. People who do bad things would have later suffered for it but that's not the case.

Karma is nothing but a fairy tale.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by OChimex: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2018
einsteine:

The politicians in Nigeria steal the commonwealth of Nigerians. Why hasn't Karma caught them? Karma does not exist. It's one of those things that were invented in an attempt to make people do good. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist so people continue to do bad.

If Karma existed, we would have seen the effects. People who do bad things would have later suffered for it but that's not the case.

Karma is nothing but a fairy tale.

Boy, stop arguing and learn a lesson. If u know any wicked person while u were growing up as a kid, who continued on his evil ways until his dead, go now and see what's happening to his or her lineage. These politicians u are talking about, point one of their children that is great, Tafawa belewa, IBB, OBJ, Muritala, Zik of Africa, in fact I can tell u for sure that Ziks house in Onitsha has turned into a derelict structure to the extent that during his burial, it was the state government that renovated it for the sake of burial. Even the bible says that the evil ones are on a slippery ground, they soon meet destruction. mind u my dear, evil has repercussion
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by einsteine(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2018
OChimex:

Boy, stop arguing and learn a lesson. If u know any wicked person while u were growing up as a kid, who continued on his evil ways until his dead, go now and see what's happening to his or her lineage. These politicians u are talking about, point one of their children that is great, Tafawa belewa, IBB, OBJ, Muritala, Zik of Africa, in fact I can tell u for sure that Ziks house in Onitsha has turned into a derelict structure to the extent that during his burial, it was the state government that renovated it for the sake of burial. Even the bible says that the evil ones are on a slippery ground, they soon meet destruction. mind u my dear, evil has repercussion

So that's what you call Karma. You are a very funny dude. If I know that I can commit evil acts and I won't pay for it, rather my lineage (whom I would likley never meet) would pay for it, then why won't I commit evil? You are the one who is refusing to use your brain and understand that there's nothing like karma. That's why when you commit evil and police arrest you, the courts send s you to prison. They don't tell you, hey bro, go home and wait for Karma. There is nothing like karma. The only repercussions for evil comes from a strong justice system not some ridiculous spiritual concept that doesn't make sense.

The whites pillaged and destroyed many civilizations (wiping out the Native Americans and enslaving Africans). Guess which race is most progressive today? the Whites. Where's your Karma to hunt those ones, huh?

Karma my foot.
Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion by OChimex: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
einsteine:

So that's what you call Karma. You are a very funny dude. If I know that I can commit evil acts and I won't pay for it, rather my lineage (whom I would likley never meet) would pay for it, then why won't I commit evil? You are the one who is refusing to use your brain and understand that there's nothing like karma. That's why when you commit evil and police arrest you, the courts send s you to prison. They don't tell you, hey bro, go home and wait for Karma. There is nothing like karma. The only repercussions for evil comes from a strong justice system not some ridiculous spiritual concept that doesn't make sense.

The whites pillaged and destroyed many civilizations (wiping out the Native Americans and enslaving Africans). Guess which race is most progressive today? the Whites. Where's your Karma to hunt those ones, huh?

Karma my foot.

Okay. U are talking as a young man... When you get older u will understand.. argument closed.. cheers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.