Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) (32237 Views)

What Is The Ruling On Closing The Eyes When Praying? / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2018
lloyds:
What's the use of their prayers. . The next moment, they very bombs and guns and be killing innocent souls. . . . And steel public funds. .
I tire o,they pray ten times a day yet na them kill pass, me sef wonder what their so called yeye recitations are for undecided

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2018
Sterope:
There is no reason for the road to be blocked, Muslim or Christian. Stop deflecting.

These people should not be praying on the road, it is very inconsiderate. Most Bayelsans are Christians, it doesn't speak well of them to cause gridlock because of their personal issue. I am a Muslim and I will think twice before make others uncomfortable. What if there was an emergency?

Agreed with wat u said. Pls remove the part that most bayelsans are Christians. I don't care.... Justice is justice. It is wrong to block roads cause of worship... And it is still wrong even though both Christians and Muslims do it.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2018
aminu790:
Lies. I see no anyone beating someone. Come to Sokoto especially Bello way on Sunday and see what is happening
yes! Dey block d complete street and deny people access to dat road. If u have any business there u just have to follow another route. But we don't complain because we re tolerant. I hope people learn to tolerate and respect other people's religion

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by kullozone(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Barbarians!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Mouthgag: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Too bad but

grin
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by stiles009(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2018
madridguy:
May Allah accept our Ibadah, Ameen.
nb
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by joudini(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2018
I love how events that expose Islam to criticism are hurriedly pushed to the Islamic section where a non-muslim is made to assent to some oath.

Seun, you did a great job.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by iambijo(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Duggedised12:
on the road abi ,so your Allah didn't teach you people how to obey the law ? undecided

The most annoying part is that you people will never allow another religion to worship freely like this if it were to be in the north,very intolerant and violent bunch undecided
if you've any relatives in sokoto call them and ask if it's true that every sunday christian will hired police to block a dual road for them that's close to their churches and ask them if they can count how many churches are in sokoto.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Obas101(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Duggedised12:
on the road abi ,so your Allah didn't teach you people how to obey the law ? undecided

The most annoying part is that you people will never allow another religion to worship freely like this if it were to be in the north,very intolerant and violent bunch undecided
It's obvious you've never traveled to the north. There are lots of churches there and nobody us complaining. There is also freedom of worship. The north is more tolerant compared to the east. Kid, travel and learn, don't just sit at the comfort of your home, gulping everything you see online

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2018
Duggedised12:
were they even supposed to block the road in the first place? Will they allow another religion to do same in the north?, if you have no answer to my two questions, shut up and swerve,nonsense and ingredients, mteeeew

No one is allowed to block the road but please do visit Ota where canaanland is to have a first class road blockage. But it's permissible in some circumstances. Maybe you've not witnessed roadblock during political activities...

On the second point, it happen in the north during on of the congresses I attended. Precisely, Kano, Sokoto and Gombe.

Having answered your questions, I think you're so stupid in your reasoning. I wanna advice you to go commit suicide if you've got nothing good to say especially about people with different religions or ethnicity.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by PrinceGallant: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2018
For what offence did they beat your mum?
Why didn't they beat other affected road users?
What legal steps have you taken to seek redress?

Until you answer, I am of opinion that your mum did something horrible that warrant her beating. Maybe she was so impatient that she tried to run her vehicle on the worshippers. Maybe she slapped imam or tried so....

Something that is very sure is that she did something horrible which you chose not tell us.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by slimtoney(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2018
You did not say what action your mum took that lead to reactions on the part of the worshipers. If in her rage and hatred for this people she decides to drive her car right over their heads, they should position their skulls for your mother so she can run over them abi. Akuya u fail to realise that if a wicked fellow recount his stories, those who listens and judge the matter may not be wicked. Abeg, carry ur bad belle go front.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2018
By this time next year, with Donald Duke in power insha'allah, let me see which stupid moslem will have d liver to try this shit

useless religion

Moslem zombies, please go and buy/download WHO IS THIS ALLAH by G.J.O Moshay
know the truth and it will set you free

I AM NOT A MOSLEM, CAN NEVER BE......A CHRISTIAN 4 LIFE
angry

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by PrinceGallant: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2018
For what offence did they beat your mum?
Why didn't they beat other affected road users?
What legal steps have you taken to seek redress?

Until you answer, I am of opinion that your mum did something horrible that warrant her beating. Maybe she was so impatient that she tried to run her vehicle on the worshippers. Maybe she slapped imam or tried so....

Something that is very sure is that she did something horrible which you chose not tell us. smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by kullozone(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2018
sabama007:
All I see here is hate message.

Why not ask your mum what really happened?

She was just beaten mercilessly without any cause? Where are the injuries she sustained? The car's glasses were not even broken.

Let's simply stop all these religious rivalry because it won't lead anywhere but chaos

You muslims are just so wicked. Haba! Why do y'all feel you're the only ones who have rights in Nigeria?

See what this one is saying... She's literally supporting violence.
They can block the road because their yeye prayer is more important than every other person's needs. What if there's an emmergency and someone was being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. They'll have to wait for 15mins I guess...

This one dey here dey talk about hate message. Mtcheeeew!

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2018
Sterope:
There is no reason for the road to be blocked, Muslim or Christian. Stop deflecting.

These people should not be praying on the road, it is very inconsiderate. Most Bayelsans are Christians, it doesn't speak well of them to cause gridlock because of their personal issue. I am a Muslim and I will think twice before make others uncomfortable. What if there was an emergency?

Exactly! Why would you even block the road at first instance either been a Muslim or Christian? We are just too selfish in this country,we just think about ourselves not considering other people. Imagine there was a fire incident at the other end and people are been trapped and helpless at the other end or place of incident. I'm a Muslim too,I just hope we stop all this attitude and do what is right at the right time.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by TexasCowboy(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2018
ybalogs:
Do you know what happens during all these Christians crusades? If you call this nonsense, what do you call that? Learn to respect other people's religion. Even fuel scarcity causes traffic gridlock yet you call this nonsense?

Bullocks! You are talking absolute trash!

Have you ever seen a crusade held on the road rather than in a field or stadium?

Why would these idiots block the road just cos they want to slam their head on the ground for their god? And in a predominantly Christian south? What nerve?!

This is absolutely appalling and reprehensible! You mofos are always out to instigate lawlessness and violence.

Blood-thirsty ding bats! Bayelsans are too meek, try this rubbish in Anambra and see hell.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by drey076(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2018
i believe in Jesus and I don't care about that bull sheet I click on.

this same crap happen every Friday at agege mosque in Lagos.
we are tired of this bull sheet and we want Government to intervene.

Religion of peace my ass

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2018
What are Muslims doing in the SS?

This should be rejected totally.

We don't want them here.

Let the stay in the north or go to SW were they have fellow Muslims there.

We don't need them here before fight will start.

They shouldn't push us to the wall. angry

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2018
kullozone:

You muslims are just so wicked. Haba! Why do y'all feel you're the only ones who have rights in Nigeria?

See what this one is saying... She's literally supporting violence.
They can block the road because their yeye prayer is more important than every other person's needs. What if there's an emmergency and someone was being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. They'll have to wait for 15mins I guess...

This one dey here dey talk about hate message. Mtcheeeew!

Don't Christians block the roads too? Why don't you call them wicked and intolerant? Why don't you ask then if they solely own Nigeria? This shit happens every Sunday but Muslims don't make threads or complain about it but you guys cry like babies when they do theirs on Friday even tho it's for a shorter time yet you claim you are more tolerant and hate free.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ghostdvirus(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2018
Duggedised12:

Where av u ever travel to b4?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2018
dragonking2:
What are Muslims doing in the SS?

This should be rejected totally.

We don't want them here.

Let the stay in the north or go to SW were they have fellow Muslims there.

We don't need them here before fight will start.

They shouldn't push us to the wall. angry

One of your gods called Asari Dokubo is a Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
drey076:
i believe in Jesus and I don't care about that bull sheet I click on.

this same crap happen every Friday at agege mosque in Lagos.
we are tired of this bull sheet and we want Government to intervene.

Religion of peace my ass

Mtcheew

You can choose to believe whatever pleases you, it's your choice and decision. If the crap happens every Friday at Agege, what happens every Sunday ay Agege?

The latter is justified while the former isn't right

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2018
TexasCowboy:

Bullocks! You are talking absolute trash!

Have you ever seen a crusade held on the road rather than in a field or stadium?

Why would these idiots block the road just cos they want to slam their head on the ground for their god? And in a predominantly Christian south? What nerve?!

This is absolutely appalling and reprehensible! You mofos are always out to instigate lawlessness and violence.

Bloody-thirsty ding bats! Bayelsans are too meek, try this rubbish in Anambra and see hell.

Quit writing loads of bullocks and hate messages. Don't Christians block roads on Sundays too?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2018
Still don't get your point.

Duggedised12:

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Habyz(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2018
I am a Muslim. This should not allow me to cause non-muslims discomfort. Agreed the Christians do it a lot with there crusades but that isn't a sensible reason to do it too.
The story doesn't even sound believable to me, the same muslims praying are the ones who attacked her mom and broke her glasses they are also the ones who disturbed the Christians alone, besides which obligatory prayer lasts for 15 minutes? SMH, hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by cimakym(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
beware of hate speech
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
BloggersNG:
Facebook user Angaye Dorothy Who is deeply pained has revealed how her mom was attacked by Muslims who shut down a major road in Opolo, Yenagoa Bayelsa state..
According to her the Muslims were praying, and for that they blocked the road for 15mins, stopping Church goers from passing, thereafter they attacked her mom even broke her glasses..
But she never mentioned the reason for the attack..

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/cars-blocked-as-muslims-shuts-down.html?m=1

This is simply inciting.

Are you expecring to mobilize people here to come help you fight the injustice meted to your mum?
You feel agrieved , you know were to seek re-dress. Its definitely not social media
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by abuaaliyah(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
the poster it clearly shown that your mummy is a trouble maker, the blocking is for security purpose, christian block road too after all just for 15 minutes your mummy kept honing. haba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On MMM / Things To Do During The Holy Month Of Ramadan / When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.