Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) (32295 Views)

What Is The Ruling On Closing The Eyes When Praying? / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by kullozone(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
ollah2:

Don't Christians block the roads too? Why don't you call them wicked and intolerant? Why don't you ask then if they solely own Nigeria? This shit happens every Sunday but Muslims don't make threads or complain about it but you guys cry like babies when they do theirs on Friday even tho it's for a shorter time yet you claim you are more tolerant and hate free.

Did I tell you I'm a Christian? So if I'm not a Muslim, then I must be a Christian right?

I'm neither one of both. Now, when I see Christians organizing a crusade, lets say one of those big churches. Even though the crowd is always much, I've NEVER experienced a situation where they blocked the whole road, preventing road users from driving completely like the one up there.

Just so you know I don't even criticize Muslims half as much as the way I do Christians. The violence in Islam is just fvcking much. You guys act without thinking twice... And the educated ones will still go to various platforms to justify their violent ways.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
kullozone:

Did I tell you I'm a Christian? So if I'm not a Muslim, then I must be a Christian right?

I'm neither of both. Now, when I see Christians organizing a crusade, lets say one of those big churches. Even though the crowd is always much, I've NEVER experienced a situation where they blocked the whole road, preventing road users from driving completely like the one up there.

Just so you know I don't even criticize Muslims half of the way I do Christians. The violence in Islam is just fvcking much. You guys act without thinking twice... And the educated ones will still go to various platforms to justify their violent ways.

You haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen on Sundays. Fact is most Chrisitians are hypocrites and intolerant. What Muslims do on Fridays is done on a bigger scale on Sundays by the Christians yet they are the ones that cries upandan.

Which religion isn't violent? You exonerate others and solely focused on Islam. Tell me which organised religion that isn't violent

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Comrsum: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rumors are created by ignorance and accepted by forever full. Count your teeth before comments any post. What's are reason for beating her . care to know before comments.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ajumma(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
islama adeena
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by yahmohy27: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
BloggersNG:
Facebook user Angaye Dorothy Who is deeply pained has revealed how her mom was attacked by Muslims who shut down a major road in Opolo, Yenagoa Bayelsa state..
According to her the Muslims were praying, and for that they blocked the road for 15mins, stopping Church goers from passing, thereafter they attacked her mom even broke her glasses..
But she never mentioned the reason for the attack..

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/cars-blocked-as-muslims-shuts-down.html?m=1

When over there ,Muslims will not be given enough land to build a place of worship but there in the north ,they (xtians) are free to acquired big land to build a place of worship ,if not how many are the Muslims over there?just few but due to no enough space to build a place of worship

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Origin(f): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
This story is really inciting....its really a call for violence... And the author assumed rather ignorantly that there are no Bayelsian Muslims

No one has the right to block roads.
No one has the right to attack anyone (who attacked first we will never know)
And no one has the right to incite others to violence.

That particular prayer cannot take up to 5 minutes so I'm particularly surprised that a conflict generated in so short a time.

Might be best if they get the local authorities involved to ensure people don't pray on the road.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by kennie1312: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mandrake007:
What happened to their mosques? these guys are just lunatics they have no idea what they're doing,they recite same prayers every day in a language they don't even understand,reason why they can be dangerous tools in the wrong hands,just a little bit of brainwashing they'd go on a rampage murdering people,best advice is steer clear and avoid them.
Now I believe common sense is not common. If praying five times in a day is your problem go and hug transformer. I know of a church that hold service 5days a week in Lekki. We should learn to tolerate ourselves. Redeemed church always block Lagos/Ibadan express way anytime they are having their holy ghost service nobody complained. This is hypocrisy if you think this is one sided

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by laydoh(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
so muslims plenty 4 bayelsa.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Faad77(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
I really doubt this ur story,.. But God 'll give you d punishment yu deserve if yu add sugar to it, and also punish you accordingly if yu lied

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
jhubril:

SMH. Silly post. Your mega churches don't brainwash. Do they?
atleast they don't brainwash people to become suicide bombers so they can have sex with virgins in heaven,they don't brainwash people to categorize everyone who isn't in the same line of faith as them as infidels,they don't brainwash people into hating and segregating of people of other faiths,matter of fact Nigerian Muslims don't even practice real Islam travel out and see how real Muslims are,they think independently here majority of you behave like remote controlled mannequins everything about you lot revolves around tribe and religion I know you guys don't show it in a bid to be politically correct,I'm not defending Christians,they are not saints some are evil but I know Muslims so well they'll never abhor any thing evil perpetrated by their fellow muslims,go and rehabilitate your brainwashed fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Express1086: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
happney65:
If I were to be a Christian,I would start a terrorist group and give it to them fire for fire..They will come to your house and start asking for rights they deny people of other faith in their domain

Allah is such a leper he cannot fight for himself..Your mosques can no longer contain you,you have to come to the main road and start doing nonesense Allah u akbar and ended up beating the old woman..

They are so full of themselves and believe they have so called rights..Bunch of assholes. .

I know I can be banned. But I don't care..Nonesense People with a shitty religion
You don't have a religious so your own case is different.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
madridguy:
May Allah accept our Ibadah, Ameen.

Subhanallah
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by FriendNG: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
dragonking2:
What are Muslims doing in the SS?

This should be rejected totally.

We don't want them here.

Let the stay in the north or go to SW were they have fellow Muslims there.

We don't need them here before fight will start.

They shouldn't push us to the wall. angry

And your SS and SE Christian brothers should stay here in the North ABI?
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hate speech spotted....
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrinceGallant:
For what offence did they beat your mum?
Why didn't they beat other affected road users?
What legal steps have you taken to seek redress?

Until you answer, I am of opinion that your mum did something horrible that warrant her beating. Maybe she was so impatient that she tried to run her vehicle on the worshippers. Maybe she slapped imam or tried so....

Something that is very sure is that she did something horrible which you chose not tell us. smiley[color=#990000][/color]
The innocent people that have been killed by bomb blasts over the years, or the countless videos we've watched where the throat of innocent people will be slitted by one imam, alfa or alhaji while shouting ahla akbar, what offense did those people commit before they were killed?

It's a common knowledge all over the world that Islam is a violent religion, hence they don't need any justification to kill. 9.9/10 of the terrorists in the world are Muslims, claiming they are killing for allha, to get reward of some virgins when they die.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Comrsum:
Rumors are created by ignorance and accepted by forever full. Count your teeth before comments any post. What's are reason for beating her . care to know before comments.
So, it's good to physically assault a woman cos she has done something right? I'm not surprised, someone even said it the other day, that a husband can beat his wife in Islam. All the people that Shekau have slaughtered while shouting allha akbar, what offense did they commit?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by jhubril(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mandrake007:
atleast they don't brainwash people to become suicide bombers so they can have sex with virgins in heaven,they don't brainwash people to categorize everyone who isn't in the same line of faith as them as infidels,they don't brainwash people into hating and segregating of people of other faiths,matter of fact Nigerian Muslims don't even practice real Islam travel out and see how real Muslims are,they think independently here majority of you behave like remote controlled mannequins everything about you lot revolves around tribe and religion I know you guys don't show it in a bid to be politically correct,I'm not defending Christians,they are not saints some are evil but I know Muslims so well they'll never abhor any thing evil perpetrated by their fellow muslims,go and rehabilitate your brainwashed fulani herdsmen.

I finally resisted the urge to read your post because I find you very shallow. You're extremely low on the intellectual ladder with
a very poor reasoning ability.

There is nothing strange in your ramblings considering that many fanatical Christians like you hold on to the distorted views and ignominious lies about Islam. You are also ignorant of your ignorance . Ask me how?

The real terrorists are the WHITE MISSIONARIES who came to Africa ,killed your pagan ancestors and shipped many of them to Europe as slaves. Are you aware they said they did it for Jesus?

During the Crusades ,Christians slaughtered more than 70,000 people once they overran a city . The crusades were holy wars and one of the bloodiest wars in history. But you said Christianity has no record of violence.

The Lord Resistance Army of Joseph Kony killed many people I'm Uganda ,South Sudan in the name of Jesus. But you said Christians can't be terrorists.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Forget about Biafra or no Biafra, it's only a matter of time before the 1914 amalgamation becomes annulled.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
jhubril:

I resisted the urge to read your post because I find you very shallow. You're extremely low on the intellectual ladder with
a very poor reasoning ability.

There is nothing strange in your ramblings considering that many fanatical Christians like you hold on to the distorted views and ignominious lies about Islam. You are also ignorant of your ignorance . Ask me how?

The real terrorists are the WHITE MISSIONARIES who came to Africa ,killed your pagan ancestors and shipped many of them to Europe as slaves. Are you aware they said they did it for Jesus?

During the Crusades ,Christians slaughtered more than 70,000 people once they overran a city . The crusades were holy wars and one of the bloodiest wars in history. But you said Christianity has no record of violence.

The Lord Resistance Army of Joseph Kony killed many people I'm Uganda ,South Sudan in the name of Jesus. But you said Christians can't be terrorists.

Are you not interested in the virgins? When will you start killing infidels to accumulate your virgins?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by jhubril(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ximenez:
Are you not interested in the virgins? When will you start killing infidels to accumulate your virgins?

Eeyah. Let your brain RIP.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Faad77:
I really doubt this ur story,.. But God 'll give you d punishment yu deserve if yu add sugar to it, and also punish you accordingly if yu lied

Typical muslim response.
I can assure those reading this comment that this guy will have carried out the punishment himself, most likely with a bomb, sword, dagger or knife, depending on his preference and size of his pocket.
He just wished for "God" to do it since he can't.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by yrex01(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wetin ur mom did em.. Abi dey will just stand up n Start beating er ? Or is she d only one delayed ? I stay beside church for d past 3 years n I don't rest coz of der noise lasting for hours n I've never complain nor create thread for em.. D solat can't last 15mins na!! Stop hatting guy !!
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Akiika: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
What a coincidence, Muslims destroy your farm crops few weeks ago (do you have evidence of that?) and now they beat up your mother for being in a car that waited while they pray? Come on man! why cook up stories just to justify your bias and bigotry? If you can show the picture of a dented car, why not share the picture of the broken glass or your injured mom? Majority of you took the story hook line and sinker because it confirms your bias against Muslims. If Muslims indeed blocked road to pray, it is wrong, make a report to the authority. But to make up stories to elicit religious bickering is ridiculous.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
jhubril:

Eeyah. Let your brain RIP.
You might have started strapping innocent children with bombs to go and kill people who accepted western education, Cos it's haram to allah, hence they must be killed.

You have a lot of catching up to do though, cos your senior colleagues are way ahead of you, hence there will be no virgin left for you.
Islam is pissful, piss be unto you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
yrex01:
Wetin ur mom did em.. Abi dey will just stand up n Start beating er ? Or is she d only one delayed ? I stay beside church for d past 3 years n I don't rest coz of der noise lasting for hours n I've never complain nor create thread for em.. D solat can't last 15mins na!! Stop hatting guy !!
Maybe the woman was in a hurry and went to tell them to just create space for her to pass.

If it's in the North, that's enough for her to be killed.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
FriendNG:

And your SS and SE Christian brothers should stay here in the North ABI?

SS should stay clear of the north. I am not from SE so I can't speak on their behalf
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Mikkyjay17(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Is Seun a Muslim, and why all these nitwit confession to comment on this thread.

An inch of Violence they got in their bloodstream.

Not a news anymore
If Muslims can kill Muslims in the north, what else is new here.

Fulani Muslims killing Hausa Muslims in Taraba ...

Let pop up wine, even Saudi Arabians are Killing Syrians that majority are Muslims.

No news, I repeat No news here.

The mods I guess to be asslickers.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mikkyjay17:
Is Seun a Muslim, and why all these nitwit confession to comment on this thread.

An inch of Violence they got in their bloodstream.

Not a news anymore
If Muslims can kill Muslims in the north, what else is new here.

Fulani Muslims killing Hausa Muslims in Taraba ...

Let pop up wine, even Saudi Arabians are Killing Syrians that majority are Muslims.

No news, I repeat No news here.

The mods I guess to be asslickers.

Honestly am surprised.

I guess the person moved it to Islam thread to avoid us from speaking against this.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
ollah2:

One of your gods called Asari Dokubo is a Muslim

Yes and he doesn't go on the main road to block innocent people driving to their destination.

Unlike some terrorists who enjoys causing havoc anywhere they go.

When bayelsans fight back, they will start crying that they don't want them to practice Islam.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
I'm a Muslim but I don't support praying on the road. I have to say this before some people will come and abuse all muslims.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by tallfish145(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Shedrack777:
this people need to stop these nonsense. blocking road because you're prayin is not right
nonsense? get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba / Things To Do During The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Islamic Ruling On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.