Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Music In Entertainment (the Insert Songs) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Music In Entertainment (the Insert Songs) (1041 Views)

How To Change Background Music In Call Of Duty Mobile 2023 (LOBBY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music In Entertainment (the Insert Songs) by SkyCityBay1: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2018
Music is a form of entertainment but when you add it to other forms of entertainment,it adds more depth to it and can become something classic. Movie,Video Games and Anime have created some of the music I have ever heard. Most people only pay attention to the opening and ending songs because a lot of times,these songs are performed by well known artistes but you rarely find people talking about the insert songs. So in this video,we are going to take a look at some of the insert songs that stood out to me over the years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OA7pBYNX_k&t=9s

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Music In Entertainment (the Insert Songs) by ogongogames(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
Music is a form of entertainment but when you add it to other forms of entertainment,it adds more depth to it and can become something classic. Movie,Video Games and Anime have created some of the music I have ever heard. Most people only pay attention to the opening and ending songs because a lot of times,these songs are performed by well known artistes but you rarely find people talking about the insert songs. So in this video,we are going to take a look at some of the insert songs that stood out to me over the years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OA7pBYNX_k&t=9s

This is video is quite underrated!

I think with regards to video games, Sonic and Pokemon stick out to me. On Anime, it has to be the one and only Dragon ball Z (Ocean Dub). This was the dub that aired back in the late 90's-early 2000's.
Re: Music In Entertainment (the Insert Songs) by SkyCityBay1: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
ogongogames:

This is video is quite underrated!

I think with regards to video games, Sonic and Pokemon stick out to me. On Anime, it has to be the one and only Dragon ball Z (Ocean Dub). This was the dub that aired back in the late 90's-early 2000's.
lol. thanks. which Sonic song?? shocked shocked
Re: Music In Entertainment (the Insert Songs) by ogongogames(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
lol. thanks. which Sonic song?? shocked shocked

The song(s) where from "Sonic Adventure" on SEGA Dreamcast. Great game by the way.

Trying to see if I can find any of the soundtracks on youtube.
Re: Music In Entertainment (the Insert Songs) by SkyCityBay1: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
ogongogames:

The song(s) where from "Sonic Adventure" on SEGA Dreamcast. Great game by the way.

Trying to see if I can find any of the soundtracks on youtube.
you will most def find it if you check. pls if you do,let me know. oh and try Sonic Colors "Aquarium Park Act 1 or 3. so so good.
Re: Music In Entertainment (the Insert Songs) by ogongogames(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
you will most def find it if you check. pls if you do,let me know. oh and try Sonic Colors "Aquarium Park Act 1 or 3. so so good.

Found it!!

These two tracks in particular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMZJbAIe3Fs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLW6EdJ1SBY

Will check out Sonic colours.

(1) (Reply)

NOVA Legacy Players In Nigeria Lets Meet Up. / Road To World Cup Glory | Nigeria / Mortal Kombat 11: All You Should Know And All The Fatalities!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.