Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] (12992 Views)

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by idu1(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
oPPOSEE:
Nice IndecentStar.

I have fuc ked big,small,tall,black and fair girls. the ones remaining now re dwarf and white girls.

ALLAH help me to fulfill my mission.

AMIN
I dash you this

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Abumilla(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2018
oPPOSEE:
Nice IndecentStar.

I have fuc ked big,small,tall,black and fair girls. the ones remaining now re dwarf and white girls.

AMIN
Repent bro
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Rockyrascal(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2018
oPPOSEE:
Nice IndecentStar.

AMIN
and you will still go and bleep 72 virgins in the after life... enjoyment will not kill you grin
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by juwonloo(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2018
oop your papa dey die for this short hammer

nonsense
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by fashoga(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Room / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. / What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.