Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Morning Cribs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Morning Cribs (504 Views)

Savage Response To Mark Zuckerberg Morning Walk Viral Picture / Erotic Picture For A Cold Morning Like These / English Problem - Independence Day Morning (COMEDY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Cribs by sauzkid21(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2018
So bcoz she� called u last nite and said "sleep like a baby� my love"... You now urinate on the bed ehn.. Brother why?�

Having a twin brother is good until you get drunk one day and go to bed to sleep seeing your twin brother on the bed... You will now be like"ooh I have slept self lemme go back to the beer palour"
grin grin

If you see $1000 And N500 which one will you pick?
Me I will pick the both of them o

But witchcraft is when you pick them and turn to N200 yam

(1) (Reply)

-5 Million Promo From The Bank- / What State Government Deserves This Next Year? / See Why She Was So Scared Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.