Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden (16546 Views)

Savings Vs. Investment: Which Is Better? / Savings Vs Real Estate Vs Stocks vs Forex: Which Is The Best Type Of Investment? / Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden by Debby05(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden by ernestchykern(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

As I speak, there are customs with well over N1bllion worth of investment and even a N100,000, it all depends on the clients financial capability.

As a result, she had issues with SEC having gone as far as collecting funds from the public without full license from SEC, and is currently undergoing the process of be legalized as a conglomerate that can acess capital from the public to any length.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah
Re: Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden by Samken2: 7:33pm On May 10, 2022
Pls , what are the top investment platforms legit for investing and has a high yield of income annually
Re: Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden by Samken2: 7:34pm On May 10, 2022
Pls , what are the top investment platforms legit for investing and has a high yield of income annually in nigeria.
Re: Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden by Samken2: 7:36pm On May 10, 2022
Pls , what are the top investment platforms legit for investing and has a high yield of income annually in nigeria.
I need info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invest In Real Estate As It Is A Sure Way Of Getting Money During This Recessio / Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? / Is Property Investment In Nigeria Worthwhile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.