Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park (52071 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti / Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Angelanest: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hon. Victor Isaiah Caretaker Chairman, Brass Local Government Area, is currently on an inspection tour to the white man graveyard in Ada-Ama, Twon-Brass, ahead of the official visit of Mr. Paul Thomas Arkwright, the British High Commissioner to Nigeria to Brass Local Government Area in Bayelsa state.

The white man graveyard is a memorial park for the colonial masters that passed away in the century.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/british-high-commissioner-set-visit-white-man-graveyard-bayelsa-photos.html

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Angelanest: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2018

1 Share

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Evablizin(f): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ok,i want to know when the man in the picture above will deliver,i will like to visit him.

305 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Mouthgag: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wasted fools
What is the meaning of white man?

Is their skin colour white? The white colour I know is the colour of SNOW.
Is it possible for someone's skin color to be white?

They call dark-skinned people black because to them, the black colour is
Dirty, Unholy, Inferior etc while they see themselves as white (opposite)

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Sunexy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
What kind of manure is that huge potbellied man eating??
grin grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by polite2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Epic
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Andyblaze: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Worship them even when they are dead

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by t12tosin: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Ok,i want to know when the man in the picture above will deliver,i will like to visit him.

Abo o, u no see am?

3 Likes

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by 12345baba(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Seeeee belle

10 Likes

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by sunnysunny69(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Racism no be today, even for our own country in those days white man has his own graveyard apart. We are all but equal in the eyes of the lord. That man standing need serious diet, he's toying with his life.

23 Likes

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Etijacob: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
I don see , next slide please
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by iffydave: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:

Are you RESPONSIBLE?

1 Like

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Omeokachie: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
This "honourable" don chop 'belle-full'.

With time he will need some support.

21 Likes

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Emily22(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:

Lwkm o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by chris4gold(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Evablizin:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by yeyeboi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ok
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Peterpanny: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
belle for the guys,belle for the girls.

1 Like

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
All I see is belle
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by rawtouch: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
is mungo parks grave there..

I know why I am asking..

P.M.B.2019 daura..

2 Likes

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by bamoski(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Racism even in death sad
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Checked86: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
That belle na cover page

5 Likes

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by wasyouy: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
cool
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Checked86: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
When your wife Bleep you. see belle

3 Likes

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Austema(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
A good information for us the Tourim students
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by nairavsdollars(f): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
did they bury some whitemen in his belly?

5 Likes

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by mamatwiny(f): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Why did they chain the grave of the white man in the last pix?

E be like say d man jazz too much.

1 Like

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
I know it's extreme to ask for a well maintained government cemetary, but do we atleast have one for our fallen heros, the soldiers who have fought for our everyday lives.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
please exhume their remaining and ask them why they put us in this unending suffering in the name of 1 Nigeria... abeg where did they bury luggard I have a score to settle with him

4 Likes

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Austinoiz(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hon don bellefool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) / Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) / Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.