Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (9474 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / These Memes Will Get You Rolling On The Floor / Members Of Apostle Suleman’s Omega Fire Ministry Pictured Rolling On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. by Ayojokes: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor While Laughing.

1. My friend wrote an application letter, instead of writing dear MADAM , he mistakenly wrote dear MADMAN ����

Hope he's still getting the job.

�������

2. When a guy doesn't love you anymore you will hear things like ... baby why did you step on my shadow ? Do you want to injure my spirit ? It's over please!
������

3. It's only in NIGERIA people will knock on your door and still uses their mouth to do "ko-ko-ko"

Nigerians.... But Y? ���

4. My friend when your crush finally texts you and say "Hi how are you?" Do not waste time just reply "I'm single and you?" I repeat do not waste time.

✋�✋�✋����

5. When you treat your woman nicely, God will bless you with another one .

Am I making any sense?
�������

6. Dear smokers,
The kidney you are damaging with cigarette,why not sell it and buy G-wagon� for your parents�?

������

7. Abeg I hate people replying me with "hmmmm" during chats or bringing it into our chats... It makes me remember the money I lost in MMM.

������

8. Ladies imagine walking into heaven & the kids you aborted shouts. "Angel Gabriel..!! na she be that..! See her see her!!! Na she b dat!!!!

�����‍♂��

9. Because a girl replied u with "thanks love "
You now rush to inbox her. Now she snubbed u.
U see as u disgrace urself•

������

10. Women behave mature and intelligent during d period of pregnancy Because at d same time her body have 2 brains, the child's & her own. ������

Continue Reading From: http://ayojokes.com.ng/10-new-nigeria-short-jokes-that-will-get-you-rolling-on-the-floor-while-laughing/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. by Funnas(f): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
nice ,lmao but the number 5 ehn,if l hear? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. by Ayojokes: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Funnas:
nice ,lmao but the number 5 ehn,if l hear? grin

LOL... Na true o.
Re: 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. by Ayojokes: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
More Jokes Updated!

http://ayojokes.com.ng

Naija Short Jokes You Can't Read Without laughing

Struggling For Food At Naija Party Joke

That moment you are struggling for food at a Naija wedding and mistakenly disconnected the speaker wire with your leg.
Now all eyes are on you. You will just realise that you have bellefull under 3 seconds.

Naija Guy Joke

If a Naija guy tells you he is not like other men. My sister, ask him if he can give birth. Nonsense Boys!

Naija Student Joke

JSS 1: I want to be a Doctor.

SSS 1: I want to be a Lawyer.

10 Years Later: Contact me for your iTunes gift card for instant cash out.

Naija Girl Joke

When a Naija girl ask you for N50,000 and you gave her N100,000 instead. She will be like: "That baby, but don't forget the N50,000 i asked you.

Made It In Naija Joke

Finally, i have made it in Naija. I can now speak French.

Born June Mama, Come On Serve Her, Serve Her Beer Mercy.

Naija Girls And Food

Some Naija girls love food so much, you will take her to the zoo and ask what's her favourite animal and she will answer: "Roasted Chicken".

Read Full From: http://ayojokes.com.ng/naija-short-jokes-cant-read-without-laughing/
Re: 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. by Favemmzar200(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Lol 5 off me

(1) (Reply)

Benson Harassment episodes / Funny Screenshot Chat Of A Nairalander Addict ..funny / Look At These Weird Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.