Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President (41924 Views)

Liberia President George Weah Declares Education Is Free At Public Universities / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / Friends Carry Graduate In Wheelbarrow In Liberia To Celebrate His Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:

"Despite all these Zulus still turned the place into a beacon of despair and anguish with 25% unemployment, making 1 in 5 south African unemployed."

With the above empirical statistics, it doesn't take rocket science to understand why a 1 in 5 unemployed jayceon is idling away in nairaland. A first-class jobless vagabond.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Jayceon:
Yes that's all I had to offer,remember that you are the one with a point to prove,NOT ME,and I'm the reason you feel the way you do right now.I'm all in your head ;Down

You're Dann right. You have nothing to prove. Your joblessness has been long established. You're the chiefest of vagabonds roaming the cyberspace.

Jayceon:

okay let's see,I made you bring out all your monikers to combat Jayce cause you can't stand me with just one,and I'm the one who's low upstairs? wonders shall never end

You've been knocked out of your faculty by lezz. He's a well seasoned e-assassin. You're just a cannon fodder at the mercy of his unexpendable, nonpareil firepower.

Jayceon:

Yes my living standard is thousands times better than your smelly Lagos slum,I know it is uncomfortable to your ears like 90% of your envious bros but it remains a FACT smiley

The only thing uncomfortable to my ears is your unashamedly parasitic nature.

When a White boy takes a bird view of J'Bourg or Cape Town or Port Elizabeth and makes a sweeping gesture over the city's landscape and mutters " these are the achievements of my father and the fathers before them", what would you conquered ape say? You should point them to the 2nd biggest slum in the continent where you black mountain gorillas reside. That's your true heritage.
grin grin grin

Jayceon:

ANC don't do sh*t for me and I have never in my life expected another man to think for me unlike your pathetic government that loot money and live you maggots starving and after that they wait for YT to recolonise them grin grin

ANC don't do shit for you is just a paper talk. Your cross-country e-vagabondry bears the footprints of a jobless Zulu bastard.
grin grin grin grin

Your country is bedeviled by corruption. I wonder from what moral ground you stand when you talk about corruption in Nigeria.

Jayceon:

The only thing attached to your name is your multiple NL accounts and Ls I have been handing you left and right

No, you're being flagellated by lezz, I'm just hurling you back into the ring each time you try to make for an escape.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 10, 2018
postmann:

You're Dann right. You have nothing to prove. Your joblessness has been long established. You're the chiefest of vagabonds roaming the cyberspace.

You've been knocked out of your faculty by lezz. He's a well seasoned e-assassin. You're just a cannon fodder at the mercy of his unexpendable, nonpareil firepower.

The only thing uncomfortable to my ears is your unashamedly parasitic nature.

When a White boy takes a bird view of J'Bourg or Cape Town or Port Elizabeth and makes a sweeping gesture over the city's landscape and mutters " these are the achievements of my father and the fathers before them", what would you conquered ape say? You should point them to the 2nd biggest slum in the continent where you black mountain gorillas reside. That's your true heritage.
grin grin grin

ANC don't do shit for you is just a paper talk. Your cross-country e-vagabondry bears the footprints of a jobless Zulu bastard.
grin grin grin grin

Your country is bedeviled by corruption. I wonder from what moral ground you stand when you talk about corruption in Nigeria.

No, you're being flagellated by lezz, I'm just hurling you back into the ring each time you try to make for an escape.
grin grin grin

I can only sit back and laugh at your desperate attempts to rekindle whatever is left of your severely bruised ego grin grin .and this salty ape came in the 25th hour to quote me AGAIN,I must be giving your fragile ego a well deserved torture grin

I absolutely have nothing to prove to a witless ape like you.I'm the reason you convulsing out of control,I'M THE REASON YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU DO

You are an e-assassin? more like an e-actor who's doing dialogue with his other monikers.Imagine at the age you at playing like a little girl on the net.

nope,THE TRUTH makes you and your bros' ears bleed,it's a well known FACT

The funny is that when I read this in the back of my mind I'm picturing The English men sipping tea in their boardrooms in London marveling at the pitiful sight of your zoo,the zoo they plundered eons ago and left you zoo dwellers fighting over their crumps.And btw I live around white people and I don't see them as demi gods like you people from West Africa do wink

What exactly is it that ANC can do for me? they don't even run the city I live in anymore lol and besides my pride would never allow me to receive free gibs.. NO that's not me.Everything I have I worked for it.

SA may be corrupt but it will never plunge into the state your country is in.I mean naija is officially the biggest failure on the continent...

Come Come!!! I Jayce the bearer of bad news fear no man under the sun wink

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by LeSudAfricaine: 1:13am On Mar 10, 2018
Jayceon:
I can only sit back and laugh at your desperate attempts to rekindle whatever is left of your severely bruised ego grin grin .and this salty ape came in the 25th hour to quote me AGAIN,I must be giving your fragile ego a well deserved torture grin

I absolutely have nothing to prove to a witless ape like you.I'm the reason you convulsing out of control,I'M THE REASON YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU DO

You are an e-assassin? more like an e-actor who's doing dialogue with his other monikers.Imagine at the age you at playing like a little girl on the net.

The funny is that when I read this in the back of my mind I'm picturing The English men sipping tea in their boardrooms in London marveling at the pitiful sight of your zoo,they zoo they plundered eons ago and left you zoo dwellers fighting over their crumps.And btw I live around white people and I don't see them as demi gods like you people from West Africa do wink

What exactly is it that ANC can do for me? they don't even run the city I live in anymore lol and besides my pride would never allow me to receive free gibs.. NO that's not me.Everything I have I worked for it.

SA may be corrupt but it will never plunge into the state your country is in.I mean naija is officially the biggest failure on the continent...

Come Come!!! I Jayce the bearer of bad news fear not man under the sun wink

and boy do they worship 'em

4 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2018
Jayceon:

Isn't that what you do all day; sit back and Idle away your youth, you pap slurping retrograde.
grin grin grin

You probably thought I've let you off the hook!! Na! I'm determined to take you through the same tunnel of anguished your fathers suffered in the hands of their conquerors.

Jayceon:

What else is there to prove apart from your permanent residency on a Nigerian forum where you idle away from the harsh realities of your joblessness? Another 1 in 5 jobless jayceon who waits daily for the ANC food stamps while he is butt-rutted on his bed getting cyber-busy on social media while the world pass him by.

Jayceon:

Oh pinky jayceon, your blood drips from every letter of my word-knife. The grotesque delivery of my assault traumatize your psyche.
Psycho-analysis 101 tells me you're trying to prove yourself hence your vain persistence on this thread.

Jayceon:

The funny is that when I read this in the back of my mind I'm picturing The English men sipping tea in their boardrooms in London marveling at the pitiful sight of your zoo,the zoo they plundered eons ago and left you zoo dwellers fighting over their crumps.And btw I live around white people and I don't see them as demi gods like you people from West Africa do wink

If rubber and palm fruits is what you call plunder then you never really went to school.

Compare that to the white-own 70% of your land and resources, then you'd truly understand that you are the son of a single-testicled spineless jelly who got no balls to bequeath you what GOD gave him for a permanent inheritance. Uhuahahahahahahahajajajajajajajajajajaj!!!! grin grin grin

Jayceon:

Come Come!!! I Jayce the bearer of bad news fear no man under the sun wink

Just about everything. They even pay for your Internet service to keep your psychosis under management less you step out to loot foreign owned shops in your fit of uncontrollable envy and frustration.

SA is a butt joke! The theory that blacks can't rule themselves was proven in SA when mountain Chimps like you and your ilks assumed command of leadership.

Upon the grave of your father was the Boers flag hoisted;
And through his weak veins was your dignity and inheritance ferried away.

You're an absolute no-body! A disinherrited Chimp seeking social asylum in a Nigerian forum.
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
and boy do they worship 'em
It's part of their genetic make-up...they have no sense of shame,the concept is just too foreign grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
postmann:

Isn't that what you do all day; sit back and Idle away your youth, you pap slurping retrograde.
grin grin grin

You probably thought I've let you off the hook!! Na! I'm determined to take you through the same tunnel of anguished your fathers suffered in the hands of their conquerors.

What else is there to prove apart from your permanent residency on a Nigerian forum where you idle away from the harsh realities of your joblessness? Another 1 in 5 jobless jayceon who waits daily for the ANC food stamps while he is butt-rutted on his bed getting cyber-busy on social media while the world pass him by.

Oh pinky jayceon, your blood drips from every letter of my word-knife. The grotesque delivery of my assault traumatize your psyche.
Psycho-analysis 101 tells me you're trying to prove yourself hence your vain persistence on this thread.

If rubber and palm fruits is what you call plunder then you never really went to school.

Compare that to the white-own 70% of your land and resources, then you'd truly understand that you are the son of a single-testicled spineless jelly who got no balls to bequeath you what GOD gave him for a permanent inheritance. Uhuahahahahahahahajajajajajajajajajajaj!!!! grin grin grin

Just about everything. They even pay for your Internet service to keep your psychosis under management less you step out to loot foreign owned shops in your fit of uncontrollable envy and frustration.

SA is a butt joke! The theory that blacks can't rule themselves was proven in SA when mountain Chimps like you and your ilks assumed command of leadership.

Upon the grave of your father was the Boers flag hoisted;
And through his weak veins was your dignity and inheritance ferried away.

You're an absolute no-body! A disinherrited Chimp seeking social asylum in a Nigerian forum.
cool cool cool
Old boy must have taken a permanent vacation in Igbo Dreamland to even think he got everything under control grin

You are yet to stare your thieving politicians in the eye and make them face the music yet you talk of letting me off the hook.what hook??

nobody is ever present on NL like you and you have proven time and time again that your social life is non-existent like your paper economy grin,besides,who made you the gatekeeper of Nairaland? grin .Don't you know that your status here is the same as anyone else's? wink

And you have one of the world's most sought after commodity (your oil) and still poverty never left your doorstep,can't keep electricity on for 5 minutes,can't patch the sinkholes in your damaged roads.just put that jungle on lease lol

ANC pays internet service?? wow I never knew because I buy my own data and so is everyone I know.did you pull this one out your aśs because you can't handle the heat anymore? grin

You are hundreds of miles ahead in a race back to the stone age comparing to SA and other countries.some of your leaders have called for recolonisation of naija..DON'T DENY THAT .And to think that you hate a country that basically feed all of you monkeys is beyond me,we gave you malls,world class shopping centres,we taught you village raccoons how to ride escalators grin ,world class cable TV,and what do you do to show your application? you bite the hand that feeds you undecided

And who the fu*k are you? your own father can't even recognise you,he left the moment he realised his sperm was a complete waste grin

This village mumu's mumuness is iconic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by edimolu(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
who would have known being an online-assassin could successfully pay a 40-year-old man's bills. This is as laughable as it gets!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by edimolu(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jayceon:
Old boy must have taken a permanent vacation in Igbo Dreamland to even think he got everything under control grin

You are yet to stare your thieving politicians in the eye and make them face the music yet you talk of letting me off the hook.what hook??

nobody is ever present on NL like you and you have proven time and time again that your social life is non-existent like your paper economy grin,besides,who made you the gatekeeper of Nairaland? grin .Don't you know that your status here is the same as anyone else's? wink

And you have one of the world's most sought after commodity (your oil) and still poverty never left your doorstep,can't keep electricity on for 5 minutes,can't patch the sinkholes in your damaged roads.just put that jungle on lease lol

ANC pays internet service?? wow I never knew because I buy my own data and so is everyone I know.did you pull this one out your aśs because you can't handle the heat anymore? grin

You are hundreds of miles ahead in a race back to the stone age comparing to SA and other countries.some of your leaders have called for recolonisation of naija..DON'T DENY THAT .And to think that you hate a country that basically feed all of you monkeys is beyond me,we gave you malls,world class shopping centres,we taught you village raccoons how to ride escalators grin ,world class cable TV,and what do you do to show your application? you bite the hand that feeds you undecided

And who the fu*k are you? your own father can't even recognise you,he left the moment he realised his sperm was a complete waste grin

please be merciful!

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jayceon:

You expect me to respond to this explanatory thesis interspersed with meaningless doodles?

Boy, you need to come up with something better to earn another round of pummeling from me.
Cry baby.
grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
postmann:

You expect me to respond to this explanatory thesis interspersed with meaningless doodles?

Boy, you need to come up with something better to earn another round of pummeling from me.
Cry baby.
grin cool
Take your L like a man. smiley

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by joystick007: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Boss, good evening. Please, I sent you a mail. Can you kindly reply..... Well, I'm also related to the eleventh floor in that 13 story building. I hope you got the clue?

Intrepid01:

Madam, are you sure?...Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to put our Country down, but the truth is, most of our Government School Teachers are untrained, ill-equipped, unmotivated and many unqualified.
Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Intrepid01(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2018
joystick007:
Boss, good evening. Please, I sent you a mail. Can you kindly reply..... Well, I'm also related to the eleventh floor in that 13 story building. I hope you got the clue?

Bros, yea I saw your mail. Wait, pls remind me of the highlighted once again.
Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by joystick007: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

I thought you once worked at that tower in Aboyade Cole?
Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by joystick007: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
joystick007:

I thought you once worked at that tower in Aboyade Cole?
Intrepid01:

Nonetheless, please reply the mail bàbà.
Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Intrepid01(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
joystick007:

Nonetheless, please reply the mail bàbà.

Yea, I did. was in IARCS unit. But bros, you'll still need to let me know wassup first naa...Once I reply, my identity is known. Cos my mail shows my full name...hope you get..
Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by joystick007: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

Yea, I did. was in IARCS unit. But bros, you'll still need to let me know wassup first naa...Once I reply, my identity is known. Cos my mail shows my full name...hope you get..

Okay, I get you now bàbà. Well, I did too and I left. That same unit nah him I been dey. Dimeji, Tomi them control things.

Saw your post about GZ and that you've done their engagement before. I didn't think twice. I knew you much be IARCS thru and thru cos nah IARCS get the job.

Basically I want to discuss opportunities. Nah me need help.
Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Intrepid01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
joystick007:

Okay, I get you now bàbà. Well, I did too and I left. That same unit nah him I been dey. Dimeji, Tomi them control things.

Saw your post about GZ and that you've done their engagement before. I didn't think twice. I knew you much be IARCS thru and thru cos nah IARCS get the job.

Basically I want to discuss opportunities. Nah me need help.

Aiite, I'll respond now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? / UNIUYO Student Shot Dead, Another Injured As Rival Cult Groups Clash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.