Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (39214 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by TheMenCode: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Talk Less:

Nigerian women talk 80% of the time and want the man to not just listen but agree with them, they can literally turn a man's resting time to gossip time. If they can just be quite a little and not talk too much of how interesting their day to day was, just relax and let the man lead the interaction.

Every man will want to spend time with her. The real man knows to watch what a woman do and not what she says because he knows her superficial is a contradiction.

Get Rid of Ideologies That Encourage Her Worst Trait:

Women should think logically for once to realized that feminism ideology is a hoax, it creates more problem for her because its the only ideology that believe empowering one gender is equality. The feminist wants to put more time into her job and less time with a man.

The fact is, she will be more attractive if she put more effort into yourself outside career the more value, attractive and feminine you will be. No man will want to be with a woman who brag about accomplishment in her career.

Lose Weight:

Nigeria woman should get their shit together, very minute weaker men like obese women. Most women become excessively fat with reckless abandon after dropping one or two children. Every man like a model like woman, get in shape and you will be attractive to men.

Don't Reject A Guy Because You Want To Boast Your Fragile Ego:

Once a woman start feeling she's too special and drive pleasure from rejecting guys she don't want to fu*k. She reduce her chance of building connection with men because arrogance is what the men see when they approach her.

It's okay, to turn guys down but don't feel too good about yourself but politely refused, change the conversation and go on with your life. Being cold to guys should not be a way to inflate your ego or self esteem.

Stop Tattooing, Piercing Your Nose or Body:

Has any woman actually ask herself how many men really like to see them mutilate their body for the sake of being more attractive? The fact is piercing and ugly tattoos make you look unwise and a street urchins, jailbird etc. Maybe in entertainment or you probably read it in some novels and you want to stand out by piercing your nose, it's cool but you're just coping the every other body mutilating women.

Don't Sacrifice Family For Career:

A woman has the only naturally given right to bring another human to the world, this power shouldn’t be abuse or wasted in an attempt to be equal with man. Your best biological years should not be wasted on promoting an ideology that will not stop you from hitting the inevitable biological wall when it comes.

So many other things Nigerians women need to do including not keeping guys in the waiting list too long because men do not like to wait, while waiting or chasing her, he may bump into another woman who clearly see an opportunity and grab with both hands. This type of women are usually the one other women call loose girls in their school days but today the same women are the one that got the lucky men and happily married.

The girls who were nice, too careful and wanting not to be called sluts, put the guys through a list of shits tests are the ones asking question today of 'where are the good men'? The answer, you left them when you were 22 years!

http://www.themencode.com.ng/2018/03/06/6-things-nigerian-women-must-do-to-make-themselves-more-attractive-for-men/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Memories12411: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please tell them to dress decently. A decent woman is attractive.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
undecided

They should not make a guy an investor

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Liliyann(f): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Someone will just sit in his house and write trash about a woman.
No lady should live to please a man,do what pleases you as long as you are happy.
Women should stop worshipping men and living by their dictates they ain't god!!
I live to please myself and no one else
My happiness over everyone else.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by orble: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by pfizamge: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ok
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
On the issue of losing weight i will suggest anytime the guy is engaging in any exercise he should take his woman along with him and for women who talk too much i really don't o as long as she has a beautiful voicecheesy.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by dinewithoyin(f): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
women should try to update their selves, they should be able to put something on the table.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Mandrake007(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
dinewithoyin:
women should try to update their selves, they should be able to put something on the table.
sister tell em ooh all they know how to offer is kpomo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by MissRaine69(f): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Everyone has flaws men included however flaws can be navigated if you prove your worth both emotionally and financially and not be another form of taxation

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by BossLaifay(f): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Noted! But what would the men do to make themselves more attractive for us? undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by TheMenCode: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
Noted! But what would the men do to make themselves more attractive for us? undecided

http://www.themencode.com.ng/2018/02/24/17-things-wrong-nigerian-men/
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by dinewithoyin(f): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
sister tell em ooh all they know how to offer is kpomo.
i pray they listen....
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by CAPSLOCKED: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
No lady should live to please a man,do what pleases you as long as you are happy.

YOU LOUSY LITTLE PLEB!
THERE'S NO TIME YOU DON'T SAY SENSELESS THINGS.

YOU'D SWEAR THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG IN PEOPLE LIVING THEIR LIVES TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY.
OR IT'S THE MEN'S ROLE TO MAKE THE WOMAN HAPPY, WHILE THE WOMAN GIVES NO HAPPINESS IN RETURN?

OH, DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE WRITE-UP AT ALL, OR YOU JUST FLARED UP THE MOMENT YOU SAW "6 THINGS A WOMAN SHOULD... "

I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR THE PATHETIC, BROKEN SHELL OF A MAN THAT WOULD BE WITH YOU.

I DREAD TO THINK OF THE POOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU MOAN AND NAG ALL DAY.
undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
7 things i cant stand on a woman:
1.colourful hair, like green dyed
2.tattoo
3.any piercing outside of earing
4.fake hair of any kind
5.bad breath, i kill you.
6.fake eye brows
7.intelligence, shuttup.

4 things i like
1.very tall slender ones
2.under 22 yrs
3.love to cook
4. kneel to serve food.

23 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nigerian women don suffer grin

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
7 things i cant stand on a woman: 1.colourful hair, like green dyed 2.tattoo 3.any piercing outside of earing 4.fake hair of any kind 5.bad breath, i kill you. 6.fake eye brows 7.intelligence, shuttup.
4 things i like 1.very tall slender ones 2.under 22 yrs 3.love to cook 4. kneel to serve food.
you Forgot To Add Body Odour...

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
DeadRat:
you Forgot To Add Body Odour...
gosh!!! yar. body odor is the next worst thing after being possessed by a demon.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
When I Was A Teenager I Liked White Girls More but Now I See And Know Better. Nigerian Girls Are fvckin Pretty... If I Dont Marry A Black Girl then I Wouldnt Get Married...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by forcado: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ohk
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
DeadRat:
When I Was A Teenager I Liked White Girls More but Now I See And Know Better. Nigerian Girls Are fvckin Pretty... If I Dont Marry A Black Girl then I Wouldnt Get Married...
lol Dead i love white women the older i get. but latinas are my first choice. black women have TOO MANY issues. if you cant love yourself in your natural skin complexion and hair how the hell is another person gona love what you yourself hate

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

lol Dead i love white women the older i get. but latinas are my first choice. black women have TOO MANY issues. if you cant love yourself in your natural skin complexion and hair how the hell is another person gona love what you yourself hate
True! Most Of Them Aint Satisfied With Their Hair And Skin Colour... But The More We Chase after White Girls, The Faster We Destroy Their Self Esteem... When We Appreciate The Whites And Leave Ours, the Mind Of These Girls Automatically Accept White Skin As Type A Beauty then They Begin Work Towards Achieving White Skin... Damn It Bro, I Got Lots Of Beautiful Black Girls... What More Can I Want

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

gosh!!! yar. body odor is the next worst thing after being possessed by a demon.
Lol!
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by DALE917(f): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
7 things i cant stand on a woman:
1.colourful hair, like green dyed
2.tattoo
3.any piercing outside of earing
4.fake hair of any kind
5.bad breath, i kill you.
6.fake eye brows
7.intelligence, shuttup.

4 things i like

4. kneel to serve food.

She lives in cotonu
She's an househelp

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
DALE917:

She lives in cotonu
She's an househelp
you're the only one who doesnt kneel. all your friends kneel secretly.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by DALE917(f): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

you're the only one who doesnt kneel. all your friends kneel secretly.

I laugh grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by TheMenCode: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:

Enjoy Your Spinster doom!

8 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Since all my stay on Nairaland men have always had one advice or the other for women

From our Vaginas up to our hair extensions, there’s something either Toks2008 or/and Tosyne2much X33LM and Unbunja have to say...

Here I’ve been made to feel I’m worth nothing more than my Vagina and how tight it is...

Here I’ve also been made to understand that a man can blind his eyes to every of my flaws if I was educated and had money...

Here I’ve been made to feel I don’t need too much education - just proper training on how to be a full time housewife (wife material as they like to call it), it’s my only guarantee of having a man want to marry me...

Here on Nairaland I’ve been confused - I joined as a teenager, a critical age. I hated being a woman at some point in my life. Because everyone had something to say about my life and want they wanted except me!

I’ve risen from self pity anyways...

Now, I wonder who Nairaland men celebrate when they celebrate Mother’s Day or international women’s day... News flash, your mothers were once young girls like us and we are our mothers daughters

We should create threads to uplift our women, threads with gentle rebukes done out of love and maybe no feminist would exist again

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thoniameek:
Since all my stay on Nairaland men have always had one advice or the other for women

From our Vaginas up to our hair extensions, there’s something either Toks2008 or/and Tosyne2much X33LM and Unbunja have to say...

Here I’ve been made to feel I’m worth nothing more than my Vagina and how tight it is...

Here I’ve also been made to understand that a man can blind his eyes to every of my flaws if I was educated and had money...

Here I’ve been made to feel I don’t need too much education - just proper training on how to be a full time housewife (wife material as they like to call it), it’s my only guarantee of having a man want to marry me...

Here on Nairaland I’ve been confused - I joined as a teenager, a critical age. I hated being a woman at some point in my life. Because everyone had something to say about my life and want they wanted except me!

I’ve risen from self pity anyways...

Now, I wonder who Nairaland men celebrate when they celebrate Mother’s Day or international women’s day... News flash, your mothers were once young girls like us and we are our mothers daughters

We should create threads to uplift our women, threads with gentle rebukes done out of love and maybe no feminist would exist again
I couldn't stop laughing when you mentioned my name cheesy cheesy

My dear, although the truth is usually bitter to ladies but you shouldn't be so bothered about what anyone on Nairaland says about you. Things are usually exaggerated here cool

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.