Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Perfect Place To Get Foreign-used Home Appliances - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Perfect Place To Get Foreign-used Home Appliances (1090 Views)

The Perfect Place To Get Your Belgium Television In Nigeria / Used Home Appliances For Sales / Learn How To Get Foreign Buyers For Commodity Export Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Place To Get Foreign-used Home Appliances by TochiEzubebem(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
My fellow NairaLanders,
My name is Mrs. Chioma Ezubebem, am a mother of eight, an Anglican and a faithful person. I am a business entrepreneur at Alaba International Market, Ojo (am sure you've heard of it, even if you've not been there). I want to use this section to tell you about my business and what I deal with, My wholesales and retail business deals with household appliances like: kettle, blender, microwave, oven, irons, pressure pots, frying pans, water pump, flasks, hand dryers, hair stretchers and much more. Like I said earlier, I am a faithful woman; in business and in shorts in all forms of trade. As a mother of eight, my Children are responsible and well-trained with the help from my husband and my first-born child. All my produsts are foreign-used (a.k.a tokunbo), but they are not from Nigeria. But are imported from Germany, Hong-Kong, Malaysia, London, US and other countries. And I assure you that my products are clean, effective and original. I also offer Road way-bill services to my customers in all states in Nigeria. My numbers are 08063027062 & 09072690783. Call me, if you are interested in my business.
I am grateful to you, even Seun Osewa for such a forum like this.
My best regards to you all.

Re: The Perfect Place To Get Foreign-used Home Appliances by Idris2875: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
The listed products are looks very good. I am interested to buy some products like Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, Electric Kettles. Do you have any deal on Electric Kettles. Please let me know

(1) (Reply)

Casio LK-220 Piano (keyboard) For Sale / How To Make More Than $50 Everyday From Arb Sport Betting / Fine Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.