Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Where Is Your Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Your Wife? (41833 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
biacan:
You can tell story for Africa cheesy
i was a tales by moonlight fan na grin.na dere i learn story telling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by biacan(f): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
taa shatap dia
Bye boy cool

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 06, 2018
lefulefu:
decimal 10:10 u mean? cheesycheesy. So Toks don chop decimal 10:10? cheesycheesy...kikikikiki cheesy.. efesodje come oo abegcheesy. Ehn biacan u say wat?:x.. Decimal10:10 can't work on mecheesy.

cheesy Lefu I doubt Toks ate Decimal 10:10. If he did he wouldn't have the time to come write this epistle grin because he will be busy at home washing the ladies clothes and cooking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Martin0(m): 5:37am On Mar 06, 2018
lefulefu:

martin martin cheesy
pray never to be given decimal 10:10 by a woman grin
there was one funny film wey i watch one time cheesy
the lady set the love charm for the place wey her husband dey stroll pass
but unfortunately na one craze man come waka march the love charm grin.na so the decimal 10:10 love just hit d crazeman then the crazeman start to dey chase d woman all over the street.d woman confess to pastor later sha.na d pastor come cast out d love juju out of d madman grin.

you and this ur decimal 10:10 na wa ooo anyway I don't believe in such things!grin
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by mikejj(m): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2018
grin
roarik:
you are wonderful..husband material 100%
grin c dem na this kind thing dem like to hear.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by pattybf(f): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:
It's the responsibility of a woman to take care of the kids and tend to most of the house chores because that's what she's created for. Enough of this equality/switching of roles nonsense. Most women naturally want to take care of children. Most women naturally want to tend to the needs of their husbands. I'm not supporting over labouring a woman with duties or not considering how stressful certain home duties can be. But the fact remains that these things are her duties and she should do them without complain. Just the same way a man should provide for the family and offer protection & emotional security to his wife as well as shower her with affection and care without complain.

Men have been going to wars and dying in their millions for thousands of years and no man has complained. Men have been doing the dangerous jobs and losing fingers and limbs for thousands of years and no man has complained. I don't see why women should complain because of ordinary house chores.

We will gladly attend to those things u call our duties, without complain if our hubbies can provide us with every security n financial needs for today n future, without rubbing it on our faces.

Imagine waking up now, attend to kids n take them to school, prepare hubby for work, clean d house n get lunch ready. Put on d gen if Nepa no show n relax to watch telemundo n zeeworld till its time to pick kids!

I don't have to worry about money at all, everything is at my call n beckon!

Life go sweet die na. Who come suffer for this world?

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

Responsibility is responsibility. There should be no excuses for abdicating responsibility. So the man should be the one going straight to the kitchen to cook? Is the woman cooking for just the husband? Isn't she also cooking for herself and her children? So the man should be looking at the ceiling when TV is there? Cooking for the family is a woman's responsibility and it has been for thousands of years and the foundation of the family has remained firm. Switching/equalizing roles has proven to be devastating to the structure of the family and society by extension because women are now acting like men and men are now acting like women. This has very negative consequences on society.
They both need support right? Financial support from both side and as well as house chores support

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:

cheesy Lefu I doubt Toks ate Decimal 10:10. If he did he wouldn't have the time to come write this epistle grin because he will be busy at home washing the ladies clothes and cooking cheesy
so true grin grin grin

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
lefulefu:

so true grin grin grin

Wettin be decimal 10:10?

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Toks2008:

Wettin be decimal 10:10?
love portion brocheesy
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
lefulefu:
love portion brocheesy
smh!
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Toks2008:

smh!
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Diamond23(f): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2018
[/color] God bless u for dz 1daful write-up [color=#770077]

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lalasticlala I think ladies love this thread but I did not create it to gain likes from them but just been frank as usual.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by zezebabyxoxo: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ok

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by anochuko01(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
kk
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by anochuko01(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
roarik:
husband material? how many yards?
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
roarik:
He got it thr first time
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toks2008:
It is so disheartening that in many parts of the world, many married men have lost their wives and what they have is a maid, child-minder,cook,Nursing mother, children teacher, financial partner and so on all in one person

How can one woman be all the aforementioned and still be in her right state of mind to be that sweet romantic lady you married? how can a man get angry when a woman complains of tiredness after tending to the child, cook, clean the house, wash cloths, run errands and in most cases also go out to work in order to augment what the man brings home.

A wife is not synonymous to a slave. Men should get their wives all the necessary home appliances like washing machine, hoover, dish washer, food processing machine and so on to make life easier for their wives and also try to help them out in any way possible so that the wife they married will still be available to tend to their needs cos a worn out woman can never think straight or satisfy her husband's emotional and sexual needs.

Don't lose your wife.

I agree and why I support polygamy to the hilt. It’s not fair that Shukuratu Abeni should do all the work.

I can join put Anifata Alake and Kudiratu Abefe grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala I think ladies love this thread but I did not create it to gain likes from them but just been frank as usual.
Abi o

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by mejai(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
ladies of nowadays complain too much. why? back in d days, our women bore 8 and above children and dey took care of all yet providing her body for her man.
des days Dstv has reset der life. dats y a woman.... a lesser part of man, just one rib of man, go dey talk gender equality.

make una respect una self o

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by agabaI23(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
roarik:
I love your earrings.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by mejai(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toks2008:
It is so disheartening that in many parts of the world, many married men have lost their wives and what they have is a maid, child-minder,cook,Nursing mother, children teacher, financial partner and so on all in one person

How can one woman be all the aforementioned and still be in her right state of mind to be that sweet romantic lady you married? how can a man get angry when a woman complains of tiredness after tending to the child, cook, clean the house, wash cloths, run errands and in most cases also go out to work in order to augment what the man brings home.

A wife is not synonymous to a slave. Men should get their wives all the necessary home appliances like washing machine, hoover, dish washer, food processing machine and so on to make life easier for their wives and also try to help them out in any way possible so that the wife they married will still be available to tend to their needs cos a worn out woman can never think straight or satisfy her husband's emotional and sexual needs.

Don't lose your wife.

if u like bring heaven for dem, dey will never be satisfied. buy washing machine, she will complain of ironing clothes all d tym.
buy yam pounding machine, she will complain u eat yam too much.
u know what..... u just can't kill ursef in satisfying women. do d necessary things and drink beer with ur guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toks2008:

Don't lose your wife.

if the woman Na full house wife den helping out by d husband shd be willing something....bt dis days most women work and as such the man shd fix certain things at home...the home belong to both parties and shd be defended by both....mutually and respectfully

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by GossipGirl1(f): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please where is pocohantas?? I miss her sassy but brilliant comments cry
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
XML33:

Western women and black women aren't the only kind of women in the world. There are lots of other "races" of women that live in societies that understand the roles of men and women and apply it to their cultures. East Asians: The Chinese, Japanese and Koreans understand the roles of men and women. Indians understand the roles of men and women. Middle easterners understand the roles of men and women. The only societies that don't understand the role of men and women, or are being manipulated by the powers that be to modify these roles, are western nations, and you can see how dysfunctional their families are. You can see how fuçked up the society is. You can also see how sad their women are - because they are switching/equalizing the roles of men and women, thereby creating an environment that forces men to act like women and women to act like men.

You are a legend bro . I doff my hat for you.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Wisdomistic(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
TRASH!!
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by wasyouy: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
angry cool
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by boolet: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
escodotman:
''husbands' sexual needs'' What do you mean? You make it seem as if the only reason the husband got married is for sexual needs. Besides, who told you it's only the husband who has a 'sexual need'?
He is not married that's why. The write up makes small sense sha for tyrants.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by victorian(f): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toks2008:

See una life! I stand with the truth but because ladies love to hear what they want to hear...they give their own meanings to my threads...

I did not write this to make any lady happy. ..but as usual..I am just frank.

God bless you Toks, what you said is absolutely true.
Men out there use their wives as slaves, although not all men. But some categories of men. I truly pity their wives. What a life.

My family friend bought a brand new car for his wife, a cleaner comes every weekend to clean the whole house and wash all their clothes, with kids clothes, toys and all. While the wife feeds the two kids she has and before noon either go for pedicure and manicure or fix a new hairstyle and attend to their extended families and friends later on.
One married man, who is one of our neighbors said, my family friend is spoiling his wife he doesnt know. Why pamper a woman so much?
I looked at him with shock! And I replied pamper? Are u for real? Isn't she is wife? And he has the means, why would he become mean and stingy to his wife.
Oga, such mentality is bad. Don't make your wife appear old before her time, then later u go chasing small fresh girls. And u are the one who made her look weary and worn out. Smmhh.

Can't you see how fresh his wife looks with those kids. No one will even believe she has even given birth. Abeg, he loves to pamper her and see a fresh wife every night he's back from work. Remove eye Biko.
He didn't complain to you.

Some men sha.

Toks well done jare.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Donald7610: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Still praying � to God to bless me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Marriage Has Failed Me!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.