Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? (2046 Views)

Kali Linux Grub Rescue / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / How The New Bluetooth Vulnerability Can Hack A Phone In 10 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
I can see aircrack-ng, chirp, cowpatty, fern wifi, reaver and others.

Which is the easiest to use and how do i use it?

Re: How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? by Caustics: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
mr man go and carry blocks. you want to reap where you did not sow.
may people hack and steal your hardwork

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Caustics:
mr man go and carry blocks. you want to reap where you did not sow.
may people hack and steal your hardwork
This is why hate Nairaland. If you can't add to the damn thread, just move along.

Me trying to learn how to crack a wi-fi password is simply for fun. I've got my own spectranet subscription and i have enough data.

Re: How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? by Caustics: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
iiooxx:
This is why hate Nairaland. If you can't add to the damn thread, just move along.

Me trying to learn how to crack a wi-fi password is simply for fun. I've got my own specratnet subscription and i have enough data.
i see you have installed vmware and tor. the rest should not be hard for you. do some research and hack your spectranet. I can actually add to the thread if i want. but i dont feel like for fun too

1 Like

Re: How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? by ifex370(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Caustics:
i see you have installed vmware and tor. the rest should not be hard for you. do some research and hack your spectranet. I can actually add to the thread if i want. but i dont feel like for fun too

Hey boy's...

Play nice
Re: How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
iiooxx:
I can see aircrack-ng, chirp, cowpatty, fern wifi, reaver and others.

Which is the easiest to use and how do i use it?
login with #root

Then Open a terminal.. grin

Hope u know how wireless authentication works if not go back to ur drawing board
Re: How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? by toastedbread: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2018
use air crack.
i cannot spoon feed you but make research and ask useful questions.
be a root user.
Re: How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? by gidotron: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
If you want to hack anything, i would like to recommend site https://hack-cheat.org/
They offer only legal and safe hacks added by users, check all apps and wifi tools.
Re: How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? by mice(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
U need to gt an Alfa or tplink with atheros or ralink chipset

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rj45 Crossover Cabel Configuration / What You Like About Facebook? / Who Is Behind This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.