Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Whats Your "Friends" Worst Drinking Experience? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whats Your "Friends" Worst Drinking Experience? (1398 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / When Your Friends Are Expecting Some Hot Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your "Friends" Worst Drinking Experience? by crafteck(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Whats Your "Friends" Worst Drinking Experience? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
crafteck:
1. After 1 and half bottles of hennesy in a Surulere club, he woke up 1am on a strange bed, to his right was a girl, to his left was a girl, then he realised he mus have picked 2 of them at the club to his favourite hotel , he went to the reception to pay but they told him he already paid when coming in.

2. We were coming from an outing and got stopped at police check point, he got out of his camry and blabbed about being a lawyer and an important person till the officers told him to go, he tried starting the car but the key wont go in, one of the officers tapped him, "oga, na out pickup be this"

3. My friend lives in a face me i slap you apartment around shomolu, he heard screams around 8 pm from the next room, he got there to see it was his uncle that got drunk and went to sleep on tge neighbours bed beside his wife when the husband went to bath

laff don scatter my left auricle.. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Your "Friends" Worst Drinking Experience? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lalasticlacla... lets hear from u

ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..

(1) (Reply)

Who Caught It.. / [story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 9-10 / Funniest "Hustle Oh" Posts »trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.