Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (47364 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by CastedAyo: 4:41am On Mar 06, 2018
A Nigerian man and a Twitter user @Puremind_ who seems to have been getting good sex lately, took to the platform to share what it can make you do.

According to him, good sex will let you see a distance like Lagos to Maiduguri as Yaba to Oyingbo.

Read his tweets below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/will-make-disown-family-man-lists-power.html

7 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 06, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian man and a Twitter user @Puremind_ who seems to have been getting good sex lately, took to the platform to share what it can make you do.

According to him, good sex will let you see a distance like Lagos to Maiduguri as Yaba to Oyingbo.

Read his tweets below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/will-make-disown-family-man-lists-power.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

The dude has a point there cheesy

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 5:09am On Mar 06, 2018
to be honest all girls taste the same. its the bodies thats different. you fvcked 1 pvssy you fvcked them all. after all they all either lie there like a corpse or just bend and stay there....
Modified:
for the 100th loser who wana be famous by quoting me dont bother.i've made enough of you famous by answering back.

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by alatbaba1(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2018
nothing confuse a lady more than a broke guy but extremely good in bed.

298 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 5:44am On Mar 06, 2018
alatbaba1:
nothing confuse a lady more than a broke guy but extremely good in bed.
MY N I G G A !!!

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by mikejj(m): 5:54am On Mar 06, 2018
grin grin village people has open diswan file.karashika on the way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 06, 2018
He made a valid point where he said. "People think they're in love because of sex, remove the sex let's see where the love we go"

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Donjazzy12(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:

So this guy's major focus in life is SEX shocked

Ok o. Continue fvcking while we make money. Yeye guy cheesy
You didn't read all he said. Get smart!

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by MhizAJ(f): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2018
There's more to life than sex
Any man that dis owns his family because of sex is a fool

But i like the last point....Take away sex from that relationship and see what's left

All girls do not taste the same please

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Sunexy(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2018
MhizAJ:

But i like the last point....Take away sex from that relationship and see what's left

Is ur taste strawberry-like?
cheesy

43 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You didn't read all he said. Get smart!

It's too early to quarrel. You are lucky smiley

1 Like

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2018
MhizAJ:

you're right. the more dicks you fvck the more tasteless you are.
next time have the balls to quote me directly, i dont bite.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by MhizzAJ(f): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

you're right. the more dicks you fvck the more tasteless you are.
next time have the balls to quote me directly, i dont bite.

I don't have strength for this

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I don't have strength for this

damn right you dont. next time dont repeat my words if you cant be woman enough to handle my attention.stay the fvck away from what i say.

70 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by highqueen(f): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2018
sex this sex that..nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Partnerbiz3: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Who is saying all these?
Sex this sex that....

There is more to life than all these....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Partnerbiz3: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Who is saying all these?
Sex this sex that....

Who is saying all these?
Sex this sex that....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ThundrCork(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2018
^^^ e don do na

25 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by MhizzAJ(f): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

damn right you dont. next time dont repeat my words if you cant be woman enough to handle my attention.stay the fvck away from what i say.

Something is definitely wrong with you
I can quote anybody i wanna quote and i intentionally did not quote you yet you still mentioned me

Please take your aggressive disease elsewhere and stop trying to be what you're not

I don't have that energy to start typing and be exchanging words with people online

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I can quote anybody i wanna quote and i intentionally did not quote you yet you still mentioned me

Please take your aggressive disease elsewhere and stop trying to be what you're not

I don't have that energy to start typing and be exchanging words with people online
you didnt have the strength now you have the strength. send that essay to people who'll read it. i ignored it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by highqueen(f): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

dear,he can be so jobless..

he quotes people for a living.

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Mandrake007(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2018
if good sex bleeps your brain up to the extent you think about disowing your family then you must be one of those girls claiming to be sapiosexual .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

dear,he can be so jobless..

he quotes people for a living.
look at this one... repeat what i say and you'll have my attention.
trying to avoid me by shaming me for quoting for a living wont help you.i quote you anyways... and i dont get tired.

12 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by highqueen(f): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

look at this one... repeat what i say and you'll have my attention.
trying to avoid me by shaming me for quoting for a living wont help you.i quote you anyways... and i dont get tired.
oh shut up! !

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

oh shut up! !
tell that to your mirror

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by highqueen(f): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
tell that to your mirror
mtchew

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

mtchew
is that the reply the girl in the mirror gave you?

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by XhosaNostra(f): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Good to know.

Now where is it? grin

4 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by akeentech(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2018
He is saying the truth

7 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by highqueen(f): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
is that the reply the girl in the mirror gave you?
can you stop quoting me undecided

7 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

can you stop quoting me undecided
i'll stop when you do. im ready when you are.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.