Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) (1094 Views)

PDP Members Endorse Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu In This Billboard [photo] / Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo / Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by AngryNaijaMan: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2018

Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by CharleyBright(m): 6:43am On Mar 06, 2018
OK.
Northerners are pathetic Charlatans and Bootlickers.
A spoilt boy stole millions to buy power bike and recklessly drove it on the streets of Abuja and endangering his life and that of other road users and ended up with an accident.
Instead of Nigerians to urge EFCC to go after him and ask questions as to where he got the millions to buy Power Bike ( Last time I checked his father couldn't pay for Presidential form), they are busy erecting Billboards for the boy, all because they seek financial patronage.
And they are even using the Coat of Arms for him?? Do they know what the Coat of Arms Stand for?
Tomorrow they will come out and say Yusuf Buhari is the Best person to rule them ( to continue where his father stopped)

Little wonder they say Nigeria is a Shiithole country.

5 Likes

Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by davidbanner(m): 6:44am On Mar 06, 2018
see d idiot given preferential treatment.. what is this country turning to..
Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by Mogidi: 6:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Which Nigerian children? So it was Nigerian children that paid millions for Yusuf's okada riding misadventure?
Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by overall90: 6:50am On Mar 06, 2018
It seems IPOB youths now have a Yoruba wing.

nawa o
Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by AngryNaijaMan: 6:54am On Mar 06, 2018
overall90:
It seems IPOB youths now have a Yoruba wing.

nawa o
What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by overall90: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:

What do you mean?

at one time on this very forum,every critic of the government was labeled an iPod yoot.

on serious note,something tells me that bill board was erected by gov Bello of kogi state

2 Likes

Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by Oche211(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Speechless
Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by sett1ngz: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2018
more reasons y we still deserve wicked leaders like Buhari and saraki
Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by chuksjuve(m): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2018
When excellence and competence is relegated,
Mediocrity becomes the order of the day and it is elevated to the high heavens !!

A country referred to as Gi(ant) of Africa is a known for such ..

Figure it out if you can!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by OboOlora(f): 7:11am On Mar 06, 2018
CharleyBright:
OK.
A spoilt boy stole millions to buy power bike and recklessly drove it on the streets of Abuja and endangering his life and that of other road users and ended up with an accident.
Instead of Nigerians to urge EFCC to go after him and ask questions as to where he got the millions to buy Power Bike ( Last time I checked his father couldn't pay for Presidential form), they are busy erecting Billboards for the boy, all because they seek financial patronage.
And they are even using the Coat of Arms for him?? Do they know what the Coat of Arms Stand for?
Tomorrow they will come out and say Yusuf Buhari is the Best person to rule them ( to continue where his father stopped)

1billion likes!!!
Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by falcon01: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2018
if this is real, here is what am gonna say:

what the fukk is going on in this goddamn shithole country?? i just cant imagine i just i cant my head is paining me right now. This picture speaks a million words about the present situation of this crappy country. selfishness greediness, dissappoimtment, wickedness e.t.c the list goes on and on. Thats i want ibop people to keep in fighting for their freedom no matter what haba!! this nonsense is enough!! these country is gone and only a miracle can bring it back and i dont beleive in that.
Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by debolayinka(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Whoever erected this crap should speak for himself and his children only. Please spare our innocent children.

Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Even the English to correct, it should be Nigerian Children
Men this z00 is getting dumber by the day.
Re: See this Billboard for Buhari's Son (Yusuf) by brodalikeme(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2018
CharleyBright:
OK.

I've recently come to the conclusion that we don't think, we are also Godless and have chosen to become a shame/charlatan to humanity.
What happens in Nigeria is a combination of the pieces of the worse things in different countries, no one country exhibit the depth of decay we perpetuate daily down here.

(1) (Reply)

Humilation: Just Check What Rocha's Does To These 2 Honorable Members / See How Fayose Was Hailed By Ekiti Women As He Celebrates Women's Day With Them / Why We Wont Consider Buhari Nominees – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.