Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS (45119 Views)

UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving / Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by dainformant(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2018
A driver has been labelled a hero after reportedly sacrificing his life in order to save his passengers in Delta state. The driver who was conveying other passengers to Lagos collided with a heavy duty trailer along a Lagos highway which killed him on the spot.

According to reports, when the accident wanted to happen, the driver of Ejiro Onovughe Motors used his side to collide with the trailer on purpose in order to avoid causalities from the passengers' side.

The driver passed away immediately after the fatal crash. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/driver-dies-fatal-accident-sacrificing-save-passengers-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Firefire(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2018
RIP.

10 Likes

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by ipobarecriminals: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2018
sadit is well
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by CharleyBright(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmm. Deliberate or Natural instincts?
When accidents are about to happen, most Nigerian Public Transport drivers DELIBERATELY swerve the car from themselves to the side of passengers. Most times, the Passenger in front with the driver are usually the first victims.
But Professional ethics require you protect your passengers even at the detriment of your life.
I salute the courageous driver.

279 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2018
cry cry cry

This is what we expect of General Muhammad Buhari not a poor driver of Ejiro Motors...

Painful thing is that the family of this Hero will be poorly compensated.

Sleep well sir, You deserve our respect.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by chukslawrence(m): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2018
JasonScolari:
cry cry cry

This is what we expect of General Muhammad Buhari not a poor driver of Ejiro Motors...

Why Baba nah?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by krissconnect(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2018
chukslawrence:

Why Baba nah?
U still dey ask why baba na? Are u living in Congo?

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Liliyann(f): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Hope the driver doesn't have family and no one depending on him for him to be playing hero?
I suspect the guy has a lot of debt on his head hence the decision to take his life.
My sympathy goes to his family for knowing a coward like him that decides to take the easy way out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by simonlee(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2018
This guy get mind sha...
If i was the one, I would jump out of the vehicle and let the passengers decide their fate cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by emmabest2000(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Hero

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by simonlee(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2018
JasonScolari:
cry cry cry

expect of who?
If i was Buhari eh, i would have jailed you for this comment

4 Likes

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2018
He deserve a nice burial
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Inception(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2018
embarassed

To the driver....

2 Likes

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by manneger2: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmm, RIP
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by passyhansome(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2018
I admire and appreciate the Valor he displayed, Rest on Gallant Man. That's my definition of been a solider at a point in time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Yomi6(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2018
RIP mehn!
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by BornAgainMay: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari, the change had began with us..

You av not changed

7 Likes

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by congorasta: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2018
great love
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Rest well
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by santricedupas(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2018
there is nothing that will make me sit at the front in hummer bus, I rather sit at the 3rd sit. Because hummer bus no strong for collision nah only speed him good for, I will rather travel in ford transit bus powered by v8 triple force with a rugged chasis and body.
I think ejiro driver and trailer driver are both at fault here. it's either ejiro driver want to overtake the trailer at top speed while trailer want to swith lanes at average speed, or trailer try to swerve for pot hole at low speed while ejiro coming at top speed. the trailer back brushed the drive side body of the bus giving the bus driver closed marking without no option to swerve to the left forcing him to look for space on the right and have a collision to the trailer back.
rip driver ejiro coolthere is nothing that will make me sit at the front in hummer bus, I rather sit at the 3rd sit. Because hummer bus no strong for collision nah only speed him good for, I will rather travel in ford transit bus powered by v8 triple force with a rugged chasis and body.
I think ejiro driver and trailer driver are both at fault here. it's either ejiro driver want to overtake the trailer at top speed while trailer want to swith lanes at average speed, or trailer try to swerve for pot hole at low speed while ejiro coming at top speed. the trailer back brushed the drive side body of the bus giving the bus driver closed marking without no option to swerve to the left forcing him to look for space on the right and have a collision to the trailer back.
rip driver ejiro

5 Likes

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2018
The trailer was already broken down I believe
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by SpikenardSlim(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2018
May his soul rest in perfect peace...What a loving driver, were it to be some reckless drivers they would destroy other passengers rather than die alone. what a classic example of EXPRESS LOVE

1 Like

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by eherbal(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2018
cry painful!
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by KoseweKosegbo: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2018
Real MVP
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by timilehin95(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2018
Thank God, No life was lost shocked
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by moses93(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2018
the truth is me I no fit laye laye. who hero EPP?
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by TDEMONEW(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2018
simonlee:
This guy get mind sha...
If i was the one, I would jump out of the vehicle and let the passengers decide their fate cheesy cheesy
this life is two sweet to risk your life for others my brother
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by mzangy: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2018
santricedupas:
there is nothing that will make me sit at the front in hummer bus, I rather sit at the 3rd sit. Because hummer bus no strong for collision nah only speed him good for, I will rather travel in ford transit bus powered by v8 triple force with a rugged chasis and body

We are the same bro. Front sit, 2nd sit and back sit I am not involved, I rather wait for another bus.

1 Like

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by livebynite: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2018
The average Nigerian has no respect for human life, this is indeed a rare one.

Faith in Nigeria restored

Reduce the price of garri angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.