Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Say No To Hike In School Fee Aaua Must Resume!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Say No To Hike In School Fee Aaua Must Resume!!!!!! (632 Views)

ASUU Must Resume- Association Of Sensible Nigerian Students / Protest Against The Hike In AAUA Tuition Fee. / AAUA Increases School Fee From 25k+ To 120k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Hike In School Fee Aaua Must Resume!!!!!! by Lipscomb(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Let your voice be hear enough is enough Aaua must resume.

Seun,mynd44 lalastica please help to move it to frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Hike In School Fee Aaua Must Resume!!!!!! by Macdan20(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2018
Government should know that Education is not a source of income or fund but a center for research.

#Education is a right, not a privilege#

We say not to increment in AAUA School fee.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Hike In School Fee Aaua Must Resume!!!!!! by ajoskele(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Lalasticlala, could you please help AAUA students in their educational plight? I'm a graduate of this great institution and I paid tokens as tuition in my entire stay on campus.

In Akungba Akoko, the host community where over 85% of the students live, they provide their own social amenities which ordinarily should be at their disposal. They provide their own electricity fueling generators every evening. They buy water and could go kilometers to get a 25kg. Most AAUAites sponsor themselves in school because of the low tuition in comparison to the high quality of knowledge and morals passed unto them. What then would happen to a young lady who does menial jobs to keep herself in school and still feeds herself? Would she not engage in prostitution and other vices related to lost and forsaken girls?

What would happen to the boys? Most of who engage in handworks and other hard works to give themselves good education? Robbery? Kidnapping? Cultism? Rituals?

What would happen to the ones who still manage to have their civil servants parents and petty business guardians? Withdraw from school and start living useless lives? Depression? Suicide? Turn hardened criminals? Become state enemies?

Seun and Lalasticlala should please come to these students aids and help them out during this trying period. If the governor finally carries out his threat of increasing the tuition of AAUA, thousands of the students will surely withdraw their studentships and become more problems for the society. We do not want a truncated future for these promising ones.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Hike In School Fee Aaua Must Resume!!!!!! by Lipscomb(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thanks bro what year you graduate?
ajoskele:
Lalasticlala, could you please help AAUA students in their educational plight? I'm a graduate of this great institution and I paid tokens as tuition in my entire stay on campus.

In Akungba Akoko, the host community where over 85% of the students live, they provide their own social amenities which ordinarily should be at their disposal. They provide their own electricity fueling generators every evening. They buy water and could go kilometers to get a 25kg. Most AAUAites sponsor themselves in school because of the low tuition in comparison to the high quality of knowledge and morals passed unto them. What then would happen to a young lady who does menial jobs to keep herself in school and still feeds herself? Would she not engage in prostitution and other vices related to lost and forsaken girls?

What would happen to the boys? Most of who engage in handworks and other hard works to give themselves good education? Robbery? Kidnapping? Cultism? Rituals?

What would happen to the ones who still manage to have their civil servants parents and petty business guardians? Withdraw from school and start living useless lives? Depression? Suicide? Turn hardened criminals? Become state enemies?

Seun and Lalasticlala should please come to these students aids and help them out during this trying period. If the governor finally carries out his threat of increasing the tuition of AAUA, thousands of the students will surely withdraw their studentships and become more problems for the society. We do not want a truncated future for these promising ones.

Re: Say No To Hike In School Fee Aaua Must Resume!!!!!! by ajoskele(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lipscomb:
Thanks bro what year you graduate?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Hike In School Fee Aaua Must Resume!!!!!! by Lipscomb(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mine was 2015.But my sister schooling there final year student.I don't like the way I'm seeing her at home without doing anything.
ajoskele:

(1) (Reply)

FSS Oyo School Fees Schedule 2017/2018 / FUNAI 2018/2019 Admission Discussion Thread / Ituah Noil Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.