Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation (2401 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by amakadihot87(f): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2018
My fellow cute ladies ,have u ever experienced men who are as troublesome as bed bugs......1.they will wake u up to make love in the middlle of the night.......2.u will refuse.............3.they will stylishly force them selves on u........4.ok u finally relax to enjoy the game........5.he ejaculates before u start..........gush!!!!!!!!!!!!...........my dear ladies what will you do if it were you
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by VenomousTruth: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2018
thanks for sharing what happened between you and that stranger last night...

10 Likes

Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by amakadihot87(f): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2018
VenomousTruth:
thanks for sharing what happened between you and that stranger last night...
.........lol.......he is not a stranger
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by VenomousTruth: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........lol.......he is not a stranger
so you've been courting a 12 second man all these while? don't tell me you don't get it elsewhere cos I won't believe that lol

1 Like

Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by 1stfamous(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2018
If you are married, tell the guy to relax,tell him to stop sugar totally ,and to always take his mind off sex so that when the time comes,he would last long, it is anxiety, that is causing all of this

7 Likes

Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by CAPSLOCKED: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2018

YES?

MY NAME IS "MEN WHO HAVE PREMATURE EJACULATION",

HOW MAY I HELP YOU? undecided
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by ManIzHot: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
I am here to read comment
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by amakadihot87(f): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YES?

MY NAME IS "MEN WHO HAVE PREMATURE EJACULATION",

HOW MAY I HELP YOU? undecided
..........gbawaa door
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by amakadihot87(f): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
ManIzHot:
I am here to read comment
..........oya chop that one whille you wait

Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by ManIzHot: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
..........oya chop that one whille you wait

awn thanks dear, been having running stomach since morning kinda scared to eat again self
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by Ballary(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
My fellow cute ladies ,have u ever experienced men who are as troublesome as bed bugs......1.they will wake u up to make love in the middlle of the night.......2.u will refuse.............3.they will stylishly force them selves on u........4.ok u finally relax to enjoy the game........5.he ejaculates before u start..........gush!!!!!!!!!!!!...........my dear ladies what will you do if it were you
maybe d girls pussy is too tight and wet
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by amakadihot87(f): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ballary:

maybe d girls pussy is too tight and wet
......u mean a girls vagi can determine how long a guy can last on awoman?
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by amakadihot87(f): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
ManIzHot:

awn thanks dear, been having running stomach since morning kinda scared to eat again self
.......dont miss out o......that food was prepared by an international chef
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by amakadihot87(f): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
1stfamous:
If you are married, tell the guy to relax,tell him to stop sugar totally ,and to always take his mind off sex so that when the time comes,he would last long, it is anxiety, that is causing all of this
.......anxiety
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by amakadihot87(f): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
VenomousTruth:
so you've been courting a 12 second man all these while? don't tell me you don't get it elsewhere cos I won't believe that lol
.......wetin man go do na .......body no be firewood
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by ManIzHot: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
amakadihot87:

International indeed, if to say na u prepare am now for consider
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by cyberguy72(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
Yes soo.if its too wide it would take ages for the man to cum
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by amakadihot87(f): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
cyberguy72:
Yes soo.if its too wide it would take ages for the man to cum
.........for real?why is that?
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
One minute men tinzs
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
And a lady said on Facebook that she prefer mosquito to some men when she is sleeping. cheesycheesy.
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by StrongerMan(m): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2018
That kind of guy no be correct guy oooo...

but if you love him, help him
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by cyberguy72(m): 3:56am On Mar 07, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........for real?why is that?
Less friction.For a guy to cum fast the head of the Penis has to be scratching corners / encounter friction.
Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by Burgerlomo: 6:06am On Mar 07, 2018
amakadihot87:

But why you dey expose me now cool

1 Like

Re: Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation by romme2u: 2:00am On May 16, 2018
embarassed

this corner is fvckingly hot.......hotter than hell

(1) (Reply)

Bad Boys Only! Pls It's Urgently Urgent / Please I'm A Victim Of Masturbation I Need Seriously Help / Why Are Nigerian Girls Jealous Because I’m Married To A Black American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.