Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This (3953 Views)

Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by fubbyy(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2018
If you come to aba, there's this popular prophet called "talknado" he's well known for his accurate prophecies in aba, my cousin is a member there (though she's a member of every church) she's 37 years old now, sometime last year the prophet called her out that she doesn't have any spiritual issue that she chased away all her God sent suitors

But based on the grace he(the man of God) carries, he's speaking into her life for another man to locate her, he even went further telling her that he still saw where she mistakenly chase the new one away but that he's cancelling that mistake with his authority

On valentine day, my cousin met a guy somewhere and he wanted a relationship and my cousin gave him a fake number, according to her she thought it's the normal aba street boy based on his dressing

Last week Saturday a Lexus 330 jeep came to their filling station where she works to buy fuel, lo and behold it was that same guy,both of them recognized themselves, immediately the guy complained about the fake number she gave him, she went and make another mistake by accepting of giving him a fake number, and she was apologizing to the guy who's already pissed

The guy paid for the fuel and zoom off, before he left he told her that he came back from Europe just to look for a wife to marry and he wanted to see if it can work out for them both but unfortunately that she has missed her luck

Now She is so depressed because she is aware that was the prophecies coming to pass

2 Likes

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by josh123(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
She deserves what she got grin

7 Likes

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin

She obviously don't wanna settle down ... Maybe the guy is not her type sha..

Now juz bcoz of Lexus, she wanna change her mind? undecided ODE! Not bcoz he got a whip doesn't mean he's meant for her...

Tell ur cousin not to worry about it..Soon, there's a man coming carrying his own house & generator in their filling station... grin

7 Likes

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Swagzlord01(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
smile
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by EGDesignz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmm....village people at work....see as them follow am
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by izaray(f): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Your cousin must be a member of fake number giving crew cheesy
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by fubbyy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
izaray:
Your cousin must be a member of fake number giving crew cheesy
lol.. But why do women actually give fake numbers, the worst are those that give real numbers to you but refused to pick when you call

3 Likes

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by trouper9(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
when u kno d op is lying bt u just have to laugh
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by izaray(f): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
fubbyy:
lol.. But why do women actually[b] give fake numbers[/b], the worst are those that give real numbers to you but refused to pick when you call
Majority of us are victims of such, to an extend sha. But how comes she's still giving fake numbers to guys at 37 Maybe when she is 40, she will start giving her real numbers out grin

3 Likes

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by BoweryGirl(f): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Wait a minute, I don't get. What is it with peeps who live abroad and their over bloated sense of importance? He came from Europe, so what? For her to have given him a wrong number shows she is wary of men and bad experiences. The guy didn't love her enough. Why not give her another chance? I feel sorry for her, God, let her own man locate her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by AuntyAmope(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Choi na lie go kee u.

Message well received though.

2 Likes

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by LadyAimy: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
careytommy7:
Talknado agent, how far? wink
grin
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
All These Foolish girls everywhere In Nigeria Like dog Shiit
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by fubbyy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:
Wait a minute, I don't get. What is it with peeps who live abroad and their over bloated sense of importance? He came from Europe, so what? For her to have given him a wrong number shows she is wary of men and bad experiences. The guy didn't love her enough. Why not give her another chance? I feel sorry for her, God, let her own man locate her.
I tire o with this abroad issue, especially in that aba, if you are back from abroad it's just like coming back from heaven, you said the guy doesn't love her enough, you are wrong, if you are the guy would you accept a girl that gave you wrong number and start apologizing the moment she discover you are rich

1 Like

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Let us be balanced here. You cannot use this one experience to now encourage ladies to be giving out their numbers to just anyone. I mean, for every chanced missed by a lady to meet her true man because she gave out fake numbers, I assure you that there are 10 cases of ladies giving out their numbers and regretting it bitterly in the end, to counter-match that one case.

Now to the lady in the story. I really don't understand shaa... She is 37. I think at that age she should still be careful but again she should be open to taking her chances. It is about instinct but it seems her instincts failed her here. Really don't know why she is still giving out fake numbers to all men at 37.... She should just choose wisely .... Give to some, turn down some. Since she is really on the look out for a relationship that will lead to marriage as age is no longer on her side.

Anyway shaa... I believe the paths for all humans are different. And truly the guy in question shaa.... Well, sounds like he was doing the lady a favor. But it seems he means well. He sounded that way only because he felt too disappointed to have been deceived like that.

Dear OP, I think your cousin should not give up. She should just open up her heart more but carefully too and believe God to send her way anorher chance with a good man who will really love her and cherish her.
I personally don't go think prophecy alone should determine who you marry. Marriage is a practical world and it is not the prophet who will marry them for you. So prophecy or not... You still have to observe for yourself before taking the leap.

This is one lady's experience..... But I insist that it should not be a ploy to now advise all ladies to be dashing out their numbers to just any man they encounter.

2 Likes

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by fubbyy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
trouper9:
when u kno d op is lying bt u just have to laugh
you said who's lying? Me? Or you are referring to another thread?
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by fubbyy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
careytommy7:
Talknado agent, how far? wink
do you know "talknado"?
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by obiageIi(f): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
What sort of nonsense is this? Is the Op saying the girl's life is tied around the guy?
who say the girl won't make her own millions too.
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Let us be balanced here. You cannot use this one experience to now encourage ladies to be giving out their numbers to just anyone. I mean, for every chanced missed by a lady to meet her true man because she gave out fake numbers, I assure you that there are 10 cases of ladies giving out their numbers and regretting it bitterly in the end, to counter-match that one case.

Now to the lady in the story. I really don't understand shaa... She is 37. I think at that age she should still be careful but again she should be open to taking her chances. It is about instinct but it seems her instincts failed her here. Really don't know why she is still giving out fake numbers to all men at 37.... She should just choose wisely .... Give to some, turn down some. Since she is really on the look out for a relationship that will lead to marriage as age is no longer on her side.

Anyway shaa... I believe the paths for all humans are different. And truly the guy in question shaa.... Well, sounds like he was doing the lady a favor. But it seems he means well. He sounded that way only because he felt too disappointed to have been deceived like that.

Dear OP, I think your cousin should not give up. She should just open up her heart more but carefully too and believe God to send her way anorher chance with a good man who will really love her and cherish her.
I personally don't go think prophecy alone should determine who you marry. Marriage is a practical world and it is not the prophet who will marry them for you. So prophecy or not... You still have to observe for yourself before taking the leap.

This is one lady's experience..... But I insist that it should not be a ploy to now advise all ladies to be dashing out their numbers to just any man they encounter.

Well said. All the other guys she has given her number nko?
The lady should check herself well, one person can't be so unfortunate na... grin

I agree with your last paragraph, I also think it's childish to give wrong numbers.
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by roarik(f): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
lol..i am guilty of this fake number thing and fake name.
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Bamz(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Why give someone a fake number in the first place? I think it's totally childish. A simple NO saves you from coming across as a liar.
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
I met one cute girl, chatted and asked for her number. She gave me one aboki number. What a heartless person.

May something like this befall her sha
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nutase: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
All these fake stories. Imagine someone's name is talknado

1 Like

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Jacktheripper: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Just tell your cousin that the risk of giving birth to children with chromosomal disabilities increases with increase in maternal age
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by ReinaFarine: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
I thought the prophet cancelled the mistake na?
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
ReinaFarine:
I thought the prophet cancelled the mistake na?

Forget all these endtime prophets. Lots of them are very good in psychology. They play on your mind. They know lots of ladies have at some point rejected a guy, so they are always so quick to play that card.

An elderly cousin was told same...you need to see how she was trying to remember all the guys she turned down grin
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Forget all these endtime prophets. Lots of them are very good in psychology. They play on your mind. They know lots of ladies have at some point rejected a guy, so they are always so quick to play that card.

An elderly cousin was told same...you need to see how she was trying to remember all the guys she turned down grin

God will hold it against you for turning people away from God with the words you say.

A liar wants to be calling other people liars. Not saying they aren't fake prophets but not all of them are false!
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
BlackAfrican:
I met one cute girl, chatted and asked for her number. She gave me one aboki number. What a heartless person.

May something like this befall her sha
gave u abokii number?cheesy...my belle oooocheesy

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Fubby

Tell her to come down to Lagos and come meet God himself speaking through a vessel of His.
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Op ur cousin fuk up big time. God gave her a second chance to amend her mistake but she just fuk up everything a second time.if it where to be a sharp babe the moment d guy drive into the filling station wit im lexus dey complain abt d fake number wey he give am she will apologize and tell him dat d number she mistakenly give him was one of her discarded sims or dat she miss wrote d number dat she gave him by mistake. Then and there she go give d guy d correct number.she just miss the first chance of getting married and second chance of relocating to Yankee. Village witches tinzs i guess. This is why i like warri babescheesy.warri babes no dey carry last in situations like dis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. / Help My Girth Is Diminishing / Romance Questionnaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.