Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! (1105 Views)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by kachi19: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Okay so, My Girlie is coming from Finland and i want to take her there but have no freaking idea about how to get there or activities there. Anyone??
Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by OneCorner: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
take her to Maiduguri instead or better still... river state or bayelsa
Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by Sunnysteve009(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
kachi19:
Okay so, My Girlie is coming from Finland and i want to take her there but have no freaking idea about how to get there or activities there. Anyone??

am in BAUCHI state, were yankari game reserve is located I most confess to you that you will love yankari game reserve is it the warm spring, location, infrastructures animals that place is just dop.
Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by kachi19: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
OneCorner:
take her to Maiduguri instead or better still... river state or bayelsa

Maidugiri? really??
Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by kachi19: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sunnysteve009:

am in BAUCHI state, were yankari game reserve is located I most confess to you that you will love yankari game reserve is it the warm spring, location, infrastructures animals that place is just dop.

Like the electricity situation, the hotel conditions and prices and security?
Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by Sunnysteve009(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
kachi19:

I don't know your location but all I know is that you can get bus or car coming to bauchi state that is if you are in Nigeria, or if you did not get straight bus to bauchi state am very sure you will get bus coming to Jos the capital of plateau state

from Jos the capital of plateau state you will take a car to the capital of bauchi state which is just an hour drive

from the capital of bauchi state you will get a car direct to a town known as mainamaji
that is were yankari game reserve is located, in short if you make it to bauchi town and you ask people from motor park they will assist you to get a vehicle that will take you direct to yakari game reserve

I forget to add yakari game reserve is under alkaleri local government in bauchi state.

1 Like

Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by kachi19: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sunnysteve009:

I don't know your location but all I know is that you can get bus or car coming to bauchi state that is if you are in Nigeria, or if you did not get straight bus to bauchi state am very sure you will get bus coming to Jos the capital of plateau state

from Jos the capital of plateau state you will take a car to the capital of bauchi state which is just an hour drive

from the capital of bauchi state you will get a car direct to a town known as mainamaji
that is were yankari game reserve is located, in short if you make it to bauchi town and you ask people from motor park they will assist you to get a vehicle that will take you direct to yakari game reserve

I forget to add yakari game reserve is under alkaleri local government in bauchi state.

Thanks a lot mate but you from bauchi?? And have you been to the reserve?? (cos i wouldn't want regrets) I live in Abuja btw
Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by Sunnysteve009(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
kachi19:

Like the electricity situation, the hotel conditions and prices and security?

24 hours electricity is garantee, the hotel conditions is very good with news structures, price depends on your choice but I must a sure you there is price for all category, security 100 percent garantee.

note, if it was10years back when it was under federal government I will not have garantee you of 24 hours electricity and infrastructure but know that the state government took over all these as been address but for security it as been good always.
Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by Sunnysteve009(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
kachi19:

Thanks a lot mate but you from bauchi?? And have you been to the reserve?? (cos i wouldn't want regrets) I live in Abuja btw

Am born and raise in bauchi but my state of origin is kogi state

but I will advice you that since you live in Abuja you can come to bauchi to see things for your self prior to your visitor visit.

2 Likes

Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by kachi19: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sunnysteve009:

24 hours electricity is garantee, the hotel conditions is very good with news structures, price depends on your choice but I must a sure you there is price for all category, security 100 percent garantee.

note, if it was10years back when it was under federal government I will not have garantee you of 24 hours electricity and infrastructure but know that the state government took over all these as been address but for security it as been good always.

Is there a best time to go there & you from bauchi? Actually my dad was born there!
Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by Sunnysteve009(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
kachi19:

Is there a best time to go there & you from bauchi? Actually my dad was born there!

well I don't think so
Re: If You've Been To The Yankari Game Reserve, HELP!! by kachi19: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sunnysteve009:

Am born and raise in bauchi but my state of origin is kogi state

but I will advice you that since you live in Abuja you can come to bauchi to see things for your self prior to your visitor visit.

I'll do just that, thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . / Check Out What Hail And Lightning Did To This Plane (photos) / Traveling To Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.