Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) (32534 Views)

Python Killed After It Swallowed An Antelope (Photos) / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by MissRaine69(f): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is she really dead?
I am confused because one eye is open, one eye is closed.
Are you one of those people that believes all dead people have their eyes closed? Both eyes can be open or one of them it matters not as she is very dead regardless of her eyes.
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by peacettw: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
frugal:
Stop displaying dead people's pictures indiscriminately.

I agree. This needs to stop.
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
The trailers need a better way to clamp the cargo down RIP to the lost souls how I wish I worked in road safety
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by kense88: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
eleojo23:
A lot of these kind of accidents happen in this country because we neglect the basic rules of safety.

Everything is done in a 'jaga jaga' way sad
Believe me, over 80% of Nigerians are mentally unstable. They always use the line "God dey. Nothing go happen" , while still neglecting the basic safety measures. Just look at how they wasted her life. Bunch of ignorant fools
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by adetes: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
No good news from east
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by adetes: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
No good news from east that's too bad any were u c trailer with container run for ur life
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by ositadima1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
If this happened in sane countries, the little girl family would be set for life, both the driver, owner and company would be sued for all their money, every last Kobo.

There are safety standards in place to avoid such accidents, I am sure nothing was implemented. Animals, bunch of animals.

Where were the road safety officers, their own nah to position well so they can collect bribe.
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Elcapitol(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gracious lord!! Rip to the dead.
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by edward1106(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Narldon:

Let's do the Experiment with your own Head and see if one or two eyes would be open!

Rubbish! angry

GBAM!!!!!! He was trying to make a joke but the joke came out from him. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by ProYouAdminsUK: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Why post graphic photo? Where is the respect for the sanctity of life and dignity this girl and feelings of her loved ones.
Angelanest:
A fatal accident which happened early this morning at RTC on Owerri road, Onitsha area of Anambra state - has left residents in a mourning mood.. According to reports, one female child was killed and one other person injured injured in the process of the crash.

The accident reportedly occurred after a 40ft container fell from an articulated vehicle and caused havoc in the area.

Road safety officials arrived the scene after the accident to contain the huge traffic which was caused by the incident.

The corpse of the little girl has been evacuated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/girl-killed-container-fell-articulated-vehicle-onistsha-graphic-photos.html
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Getintouch2004(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
So some people are actually quoting#NwaAmaikpe's comment? una get time Walahicheesy
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by busky101(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
SamoaJoe:
When will Seun and Lalasticlala ban this hopeless, moronic urchin called NwaAmaikpe forever? Each time I see Nairalanders hailing this never do well.... but they don't know that what goes around, comes around. I have sworn that I will never quote him no matter his level of stupidity. This is so because he thrives in the attention people give him that he doesn't even know he oversteps his bounds. Just tell me how a normal sane person will make such a insensitive comment and expect to go free? Everything na joke?

Seriously, Nairaland is fast loosing it everyday.

By the way, What an innocent baby. Her only crime was being born poor. Baby girl rest in peace. I can see that maybe you were hustling Gala for food. Its all good. May your maker give you the peace and comfort you deserve. This is sad on so many levels.
see how daft you are, for a second I thought u where a sensible person after you bashed nwaamaikpe until I saw where u wrote "her only crime was being born poor" so you never see where a rich kid died before? Or ur trying to say they don't die via accident? Ur worse than nwaamaikpe

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by nonix22(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
travel and see!
swiz123:
In this modern era, someone is still riding that jalopy pegeout.

That car deserves this fate I must say

Rip to the little girl though.
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by amakadihot87(f): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
SamoaJoe:
When will Seun and Lalasticlala ban this hopeless, moronic urchin called NwaAmaikpe forever? Each time I see Nairalanders hailing this never do well.... but they don't know that what goes around, comes around. I have sworn that I will never quote him no matter his level of stupidity. This is so because he thrives in the attention people give him that he doesn't even know he oversteps his bounds. Just tell me how a normal sane person will make such a insensitive comment and expect to go free? Everything na joke?

Seriously, Nairaland is fast loosing it everyday.

By the way, What an innocent baby. Her only crime was being born poor. Baby girl rest in peace. I can see that maybe you were hustling Gala for food. Its all good. May your maker give you the peace and comfort you deserve. This is sad on so many levels.
..........indeed this life is bad............look at this small girl whose future was cut short...........that slowpoke had the guts to crack jokes with her death .............
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
eleojo23:
A lot of these kind of accidents happen in this country because we neglect the basic rules of safety.

Everything is done in a 'jaga jaga' way sad
Absolutely! and that is because people are never held responsible for unnercerssary and avoidable incidents like this, until drivers like this are locked up in prison for driving these kinda off road vehicles recklessly on the road these kinda Incidents will continue!

No safety rules, No care! just like in the Zoo!
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by khalids: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
I think it high time we stop showing dead bodies on Nairaland.....its disrespectful to the dead and their families

And it also desensitizes people, as they begin to see it as not being a big deal........Lets safe guard the minds of the younger generation

CC:Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 over to you.....hoping you guys do the right thing
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by amakadihot87(f): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
busky101:
see how daft you are, for a second I thought u where a sensible person after you bashed nwaamaikpe until I saw where u wrote "her only crime was being born poor" so you never see where a rich kid died before? Or ur trying to say they don't die via accident? Ur worse than nwaamaikpe
.......in this particular incident he is right.............if d girl was from a rich family she wouldnt have been on that road at that time
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by busky101(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......in this particular incident he is right.............if d girl was from a rich family she wouldnt have been on that road at that time
aunty people can die anytime and anywhere, so ebony reigns that died in an accident why she no use flight? Or she couldn't afford it
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by KingGBsky(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Useless Igbos and blood Money

Whatever is wrong with Ibos and Yorubas on Nairaland this days, to the extent that people who lost their l8ves means nothing to them anymore.
Is this a sort of joke or what?
This is absolutely pathetic.
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by EweduAfonja(f): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
KingGBsky:

Whatever is wrong with Ibos and Yorubas on Nairaland this days, to the extent that people who lost their l8ves means nothing to them anymore.
Is this a sort of joke or what?
This is absolutely pathetic.

ti o jẹ yi aṣiwère
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Martinez19(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone should give her first aid.

Is she really dead?
enyi nwoke, there is a time for seriousness.
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by amakadihot87(f): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
busky101:
aunty people can die anytime and anywhere, so ebony reigns that died in an accident why she no use flight? Or she couldn't afford it
...............uncle that is an express road..........what was that baby doing there if not hawking.........yes people die at anytime and anywhere irrespective of their financial status
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by busky101(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
...............uncle that is an express road..........what was that baby doing there if not hawking.........yes people die at anytime and anywhere irrespective of their financial status
dont be in a haste to make conclusions, so because u saw gala sachet close to the scene u concluded she was hawking? SMH.... What if she was on the motorcycle or probably inside the Peugeot vehicle, with this type of rational thinking u will only be stuck in the Nigerian police force panti division, u won't make it as an FBI or CIA agent.... Lol
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Gkemz: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
EweduAfonja:

You need this pill as matter of urgency. Demented and senseless afonja.

Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by lanrelagos: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Omg!!!!

This is way 2 many of such happenings. These accidents are JUST so avoidable....But when the system doesn't work, what do you get?.

RIP to the poor girl
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
my AFONJA friends can you see any brown roof around

meanwhile rest on young girl
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by taurusdude0(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Pls was ur sense used for money rituals. R.i.p little one.
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Redstorm(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone should give her first aid.

Is she really dead?
Do u have to be sarcastic about everything?
You need to have your head examined.
You are insane.

Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by makky555(f): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Unfortunate fellow... Pray your little afonja sister or daughter isn't next.

Otoboloko
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 07, 2018
swiz123:
In this modern era, someone is still riding that jalopy pegeout.

That car deserves this fate I must say

Rip to the little girl though.

I'll love to have that Peugeot.
Re: Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) by BumperNO: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2019
tongue
ProYouAdminsUK:
Why post graphic photo? Where is the respect for the sanctity of life and dignity this girl and feelings of her loved ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Dangote Trailer Kills Five On Auchi-Benin Road (PHOTOS) / See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.