Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,276 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) (19200 Views)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Chamsswitch Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by sunbbo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Flour Mills of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) as follows;

1.) Legal Officer

Click Here To View Details

2.) Strategic Buyer

Click Here To View Details

Application Closing Date: Not Specified.

Source: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy

cc: lalasticlala uboma davide470

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Benjom(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nice smiley

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and AWESOME CV. Here are catchy samples for your use: https://.com/cv-samples/.

You can easily humble Dragnet with what I termed "The Combo" ... It works. Check my site.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
job wey dem don give out already

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by ajoyeleke(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Am not applying cry
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Sezua(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
I don't eat bread.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by simonlee(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Job recruitment abi slavery recruitment?

See me na never collect february salary up till now... Advice to you all "go and start up a business" and leave the corporate world for us. enough of the competition please!!!

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Benjom(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Am not applying cry

Why?

Except you're not qualified, just lay your hand on Dragnet Job Test Practice Questions... and you're good to go.

Check my signature/site.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Ayodejioak(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Some people have applied so much that they are tired of applying

I don't blame them. I blame the so-called heads running the country

My important advice remains: advice is apply with wisdom

So you don't exhaust you energy chasing worthless or already filled up positions

Instead of applying to 50 random irrelevant positions daily,

Applying to 10 solid ones and see positive outcomes!!

Works like magic!

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Angelawhite(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Strategic buyer and legal adviser. I'm not qualified. QED
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by oshe11: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Awon Science Student
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by TowerGlobal22: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by wolesmile(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Like the space is not already occupied....
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by passyhansome(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Okay
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by ajoyeleke(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Benjom:

Why?

Except you're not qualified, just lay your hand on Dragnet Job Test Practice Questions... and you're good to go.

Check my signature/site.

What is d point, job wen dem Don already give out dey be advertising d post just to promote their brand.

Saw an advert about ibtc bank recruitment, applied and was called for the interview. I went there, did both d written and oral interview and was told to start reading about pension marketing DAT I will b called.
Few days later I saw a post DAT dia is still vacancy in d position, I contacted the hr and make enquiry, I was shocked to hear d postition is for only females.

Didn't they see my gender on my CV before calling me for interview?

Did they see breast on my cheast before telling me to prepare after d interview?

Just wasted 5k to and fro for d interview

6 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Kaycee9242(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
They should do their work by themselves useless ppl
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by COOL10(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
ajoyeleke:

What is d point, job wen dem Don already give out dey be advertising d post just to promote their brand.

Saw an advert about ibtc bank recruitment, applied and was called for the interview. I went there, did both d written and oral interview and was told to start reading about pension marketing DAT I will b called.
Few days later I saw a post DAT dia is still vacancy in d position, I contacted the hr and make enquiry, I was shocked to hear d postition is for only females.

Didn't they see my gender on my CV before calling me for interview?

[b]Did they see breast on my cheast before telling me to prepare after d interview?

[/b]Just wasted 5k to and fro for d interview

grin Kpele
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Still expecting feedbacks after an oral interview with them, the panelist wan finish me with questions... Their aptitude was hell, I still managed to scale through even when I thought the test was going to be a "written" aptitude and didn't even prepare... angry
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Which one is strategic buyer again.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Gangster1ms: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Which one is strategic buyer again.
Buy all the flour with ur money and find a way to sell it urself wink

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Buy all the flour with ur money and find a way to sell it urself wink
Is that so?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Gangster1ms: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Is that so?
Yup.. u really from awkaetiti?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Sleezwizz: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
simonlee:
Job recruitment abi slavery recruitment?

See me na never collect february salary up till now... Advice to you all "go and start up a business" and leave the corporate world for us. enough of the competition please!!!

And u think the economy of this country is suitable for entrepreneurs?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Yup.. u really from awkaetiti?
Indeed I am.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Gangster1ms: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Indeed I am.
Na my side be that o grin
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Na my side be that o grin
Cool
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Gangster1ms: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Cool
Yea.. maybe when I'm around one-day I'll bump onto u smiley
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by vikeyz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Join me to recharge and get paid, check my signature
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Yea.. maybe when I'm around one-day I'll bump onto u smiley
Like I live in the village
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Gangster1ms: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Like I live in the village
Haha grin no na.. but u seem like the kind that do visit especially during festive period.. just like me grin
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by Tunks2017(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Wretched recruitment angry
Bunch of lies from useless insects .........

Flower meals retrenchment.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Konga Nigeria / How To Dress For A Job Interview / UBA Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.