Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" (36876 Views)

BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
well.. how can we hear the so called dead man's side of the story?

yea! me too i had sex with a beautiful mexican ghost last year but she is dead now. grin
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by nwarosa: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Höes everywhere.. but u were fvcking ur co-workers. I know this bïtch
from where?
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Tobycharles: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
passyhansome:
This girl talks too much

We r on d same page, Dats y I too gbadun bambam
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by TheBawse(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
drama queen , na u everything dey happen to. cdq became who he is because of u, now mr oga wanted sex from you. well done ma
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by nwarosa: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

Damn I know her too. Birch will Bleep any dick to get what she wants, I can bet my last dime that she bleeped her way to bbn
and why should we believe you?
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Tobycharles: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
I used to be a fan, but her jam talking n also playing to the gallery I can't deal
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by chimexdnice(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
ofcos he is late. the dead can't speak. and you finally end up on bbnaija were sex is the order of the day... kudos to you ma
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Goldaccumulator: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
nwarosa:
and why should we believe you?
who send this one work na
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ifunanya is just egocentric!!
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by DedeNkem: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Useless Nigerian employers sleep with their female employees.

That's one of the reasons the country is a total mess!

Hardly are females employed for their qualifications!
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by godofuck231: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
Ifu in a conversation with fellow housemates Leo and Teddy A revealed she lost her first job because she didn't agree to sleep with her boss. She continued that her boss is late now and it was really hurtful at that age to loose a job she was all excited about.

She said:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/bbnaija-2018-ifu-ennada-reveals-how-she.html

mama told me hoes will always look for my Bleep, so I don't give f#cks about them
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by godofuck231: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
Ifu in a conversation with fellow housemates Leo and Teddy A revealed she lost her first job because she didn't agree to sleep with her boss. She continued that her boss is late now and it was really hurtful at that age to loose a job she was all excited about.

She said:

mama told me hoes will always look for my f#ck, so I don't give f#cks about them
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by bionixs: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Paradigm777:
Mods waiting for deraillers
hahahahaha! My hand no dey !
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Jayys(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
Talk true oo
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by CHINEX1055(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
She talks too much and all is trash. Just want to trend by force

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Nedfed(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
CeoNewshelm:

She said:

The same dirty puna CDQ chop at dat age for free.

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by halfbloodprince(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
too many sex stories from this ifu..at a point u come off as a ho..ppl will eventually call you that, then you'll say only God can judge you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by durubennie(m): 1:55am On Mar 07, 2018
why would your boss not have the urge to f*ck u.. Do you not have the same resemblance with a LovePeddler? angry
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by durubennie(m): 2:00am On Mar 07, 2018
Darn girls With their unyielding desire to become popular Faddism has destroyed youths of this generation
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by zoroby(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2018
And u willingly opened your legs for CDQ at 17. Which kind attention seeking vampire b dis abeg?
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by sprints1: 7:45am On Mar 07, 2018
juwonloo:
since on Sunday biggie has announced her as the winner of the Pepsi dancing on mate challenge

she just they over joy they even dance in front of mirror when biggie is not playing any song,
5M ifu & Leo shared 2.5 each, with one year free supply of aquafina table water with Pepsi pet bottle, plus all expenses paid trip to Yankee for the biggest music show, when they are out

why she no go jamtalk, even him pair Leo, was just thinking how he will spend the money with Alex
which stewpid Alex forget Leo got a girl waiting for him outsize
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Ehizoje(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2018
LIELIELIE
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by zudozz: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2018
''miss refusal'' THE ONCE WEY U GIVE YOU TELL US?
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by sen5050: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2018
You refuse because of your self esteem, but now you just dey nack any how, y can't You ZIP UP UPTIL NOW
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by mhktaryan: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2018
I still don't give a Bleep..fresh out of bleeps
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Ghokes(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2018
And what is "funny enough " about her former boss being late now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out / Why We Suspended AIT, Ray Power - NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.