Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz (1476 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / First Bank Ability Test Invitation For FBN Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz by sanmiexcel: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2007
hi chairmen and ladies, how are you guys doing, congrats to those with jobs now and those who doesnt have yet,your expectation shall not be cut off, i wish everyone the best of GOD'S best

NB:PLZ I GOT A MAIL FROM PEOPLETEMP.NET FOR AN ABILITY TEST, I WANT TO KNOW WADUP WITH THEM, THEY SAID I SHOULD COME WITH #500 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE,HOW FAR WITH THAT, AND ANYONE WITH WHAT THEIR ABILITY TEST IS ALL ABOUT.nago de,ese gan
Re: Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz by fransix(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2007
Company requesting for any money whatsoever must be fake.I have been to some places where the asked me to pay N1,500.00 before they give a job and they equally told me that certain % of my first salary will be for them.In such a place ,I walked out.what nonsense,somebody who is looking for a job is being asked to pay money for a job not sure.I dont know why people take advantage of job seekers to enriched themselves,certainly,most job seekers fall into their hands.This deceit is very common in Abuja.Open our eyes.
Re: Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz by macdelene(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2007
hello,

all i know is that they i did their test some time last and payed N500 and also went for their interview but was not had not heard 4m them since if u entre the company it is a standard company and some other people met their there told me that they have assisted people for employment before but i do not no how true it is.it all depends on u.

good lucky
Re: Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz by agnesoseka: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2007
USE UR HEAD GUYS!!
Re: Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz by Wolfgang(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2007
Peopletemp is real o!. Pay what u are told to pay. It is normally the case with recruiting firms and be rest assured that when the get these jobs for u they are always mega jobs. I vouch for them. A friend got a job through them and the same conditions a applied. Fellow is smilling big time now Good luck
Re: Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz by Lush: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2007
I agree with Wolfgang, i was asked to come for a chat session with People Prime and was told to come the next day for a test. The first thing i asked was why i should pay N500 and they explained that its an administrative fee. I asked why charge applicants an administrative fee when you're been paid by the clients (companies) to recruit for them and the explanation they gave was they go all out to contact (continous phone calls, emails, texts, etc) applicants who are deemed to be suitable for positions. Thats what they charge you 500 quid for.

I dont think N500 is too much though since most of us will probably spend that amount to get to test & interview sessions on the Island anyway but the long and short of it is they're genuine. They even kept pestering me while i was in the Uk,
Re: Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz by sanmiexcel: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2007
just wanna say thank you to everyone here, you guys are great,just watch we are getting there, asper peopletemp lets wait and see.thanks.onelove
Re: Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz by shinkiri: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2007
the people temp people are real. am in the last stages of my interview with the coy they sent me to. 500 is not much compared all the years of no job. they match ur profile with the available jobs they get. please take them very serious cos i did and by next week , i will by Gods grace start in my new office in Victoria Island.
Re: Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz by Lush: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2007
What can i say, they finally hooked me up with a multi-national and i'm giving thanks to the almighty. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Peopleprime Companies / Urgent Vacancy For Training Manager In Port Harcourt / Ericsson Vacancies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.