Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. (19157 Views)

See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures) / Lockdown Love? Bring Back The Spice! / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
I don taya to eat Nigerian food o. Even when I cook, I CANNOT EAT IT! Boring mess. cry
Tasteless eating your own food all the time.
I love change. cool

Celebrating foreign dishes. Tired of RICE, BEANS, YAM, PLANTAIN and FUFU. cry

At my work cafeteria.

Mashed Potatoes, pork chops, peas&carrors and corn bread.

Desert? Strawberry shortcake.

Unsweetened tea and lemonade(Arnold Palmer) wink

You don’t have to cook it! Just buy it, present it and I will EAT it witcha. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Snack for later?

Dried fruit and nut trail mix. kiss

Lunch break over!
Back to work. cool

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Never eat in a DIRTY PLACE with DIRTY-LOOKING STAFF! kiss

Say no to SHYTE-HOLES! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Mariangeles(f): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I don taya to eat Nigerian food o. Even when I cook, I CANNOT EAT IT! Boring mess. cry
I love change. cool

Celebrating foreign dishes. Tired of RICE, BEANS

At my work cafeteria.

You don’t have to cook it! Just buy it, present it and I will EAT it witcha. kiss
These are all junk food... piece of crap.
Nigeria has some of the best ,tastiest foods .

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Rubyventures: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I love change. cool

At my work cafeteria.

This food is not better than Nigerian food. Just get someone who can cook it properly for you.

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2018
Mariangeles:

Fine.
To each his or her own. . . . . . cool

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Rubyventures: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I love change. cool

At my work cafeteria.

This food is not better than Nigerian food. Just get someone who can cook it properly for you.

9 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Rubyventures:

Not the point.
Tired of Nigerian food. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2018
Looking for healthy meals with lots of fruits and vegetables. wink
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Papertrail11(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2018
nigerian food is boring too starchy why do u think we have a lot of men with diabetes and women with big stomach when they arent pregnant

go to other african countires you will know nigerian food is crap and overated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Rubyventures: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Papertrail11:
nigerian food is boring too starchy why do u think we have a lot of men with diabetes and women with big stomach when they arent pregnant

At the end of the day it is all down to portion control. Sometimes you see a young Child in Nigeria seat down to eat at a meal for a family of seven.

Tell me which country in Africa that there isn't pot bellied men? In the Riverine area of Nigeria they eat a lot of seafood and vegetables . It all depends on the individuals at the end of the day.

23 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by 1Sharon(f): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mariangeles:

Do you know what junk food Is?

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Mariangeles(f): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Papertrail11:

It depends on the tribe you come from... in my tribe, we have the best, healthiest foods.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Mariangeles(f): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
1Sharon:

Do you know what junk food Is?
Why don't you school me since you know and I don't?

8 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by sod09(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lmao see this good for nothing they claim Americana grin grin
Spits on threqd

22 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by TFeminist(f): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
sod09:
Spits on threqd
ha!
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:52am On Mar 09, 2018
Chinese food loading.
I have eaten Nigerian food only ONCE this week.
Not missing it! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:49am On Mar 09, 2018
You can’t escape that rice of a thingy sha. cry
But. . . . NOT WITH STEW! kiss

Rice and curry beef with onions, green and red peppers. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Mariangeles(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
You can’t escape that rice of a thingy sha. cry
But. . . . NOT WITH STEW! kiss

Rice and curry beef with onions, green and red peppers. kiss
I thought you said you were tired of "Nigerian rice"...You don't have to condemn your own just because you're trying something new

15 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Mariangeles(f): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Chinese food loading.
I have eaten Nigerian food only ONCE this week.
Not missing it! kiss
All I see is starch, starch and more starch filled with lots of unhealthy sodium (soy sauce)...

15 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sorry folk! I cannot help you to understand “the simple English you cannot read”! cry

Today on the dinner menu:

Mac and cheese
Mixed vegetables
Baked chicken

Loading. . . . . cool

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
Everyone else is eating eba or yam. wink
I waka pass jeje!
No Nigerian FOOD!

More fruits and vegetables please.

Switching to BROWN RICE! Less carbs. wink

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:24am On Mar 10, 2018
Time to balance:
Dinner is served. cool
A balanced meal.

Mixed vegetables a MUST! kiss

8 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2018
sod09:
Spits on threqd

She has been dealt with in the other thread, so she needs a distraction.
*waka leave thread*.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by sod09(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2018
iamloyalty:

She has been dealt with in the other thread, so she needs a distraction.
*waka leave thread*.
yes oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Haterz on thread? wink
Poor things! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Thinking of what to eat?
Cereal and strawberry/banana! kiss
5:00AM!
Some NETFLIX first.
Too early to chop.

*watch out for the NL-SHYTE-HOLE- e badu belle and e jolostic pipo* wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Time to start my day with WORK. cool
Thank my H-Agnostic job for GOOD, STEADY EMPLOYMENT. cool

First of all. . . . Introduction. kiss

A big breakfast of CHAMPIONS! grin

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:25pm On May 07, 2018
Chicken noodle soup and buttered baked potato.
Yummy. wink

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:14pm On May 11, 2018
Mediterranean food.
Shrimp kabobs, rice pilaf and side salad. wink
Desert:Red Velvert Cake and strawberry Ice cream. wink

Yes o. I need to drink that much water EVERY DAY! kiss

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:02am On May 28, 2018
Abeg!
Just get off work and dreading the Naija food at home.

I juss branch one Thai restaurant near my house chop well well, plus order “take away” for tomorrow jare!

Coconut soup and vegetable spring-rolls. cool

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:05am On May 28, 2018
I cook vegetable yam-porridge for “the Nigerians” sha. wink

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? / How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? / Recipe: How To Prepare Obe 'ila Alasepo'; Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.