Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator (73897 Views)

Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) / President Buhari Meets Toni Iwobi, First Black Man Elected Senator In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator by millomaniac: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Its either you guys are trying to be myopic or cunningly ignorant.

Please brothers lets stop all these inferiority complex that makes us celebrate anything including iddiots and terrorists. Its obvious that you guys didn't read the news well.

This so called Iwobi is a member of a party stirring up serious xenophobia in Italy. And you can also see that he is A member of the anti-migrant League

Abum ezigbote Nwafor Igbo. Obughi ihe obula ka unu gana ashout Igbo Amaka Upandan!

Learn to read the news biko. This Igbo man is nothing short of a terrorist! How can you despise your roots and expect to be celebrated? More like "The House Nigga" during the American slave trade. Otherwise what else explains making him a Senator just like that? Nobody should tell me a dint of hard work biko. There are so many white Italians working harder than him.

contradicted you at first but i see your point now.
Re: Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator by LaudableXX: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
diasporaman:
Against all odds, against the political permutations of Italian politics, Italy has elected its first black senator, a Nigerian immigrant who is a member of the country’s far-right, anti-immigrant League party. Toni Iwobi, the head of the party’s immigration department, was elected on Sunday (March 4) in Brescia, an industrial city in northern Italy.

His election didn’t go down well with some people who slammed his choice to work against his own fellow immigrants. Iwobi’s party is an anti-immigrant party that has campaigned vigorously against the integration of African immigrants in the past. His party has explored several means whereby the influx of African immigrants into Italy can be halted

Iwobi, 62, came to Italy in the 1970s on a student visa, got married to his Italian wife and became a councilor for the party in 1995. Iwobi said that he wasn’t against immigration, but that he wanted people to travel to Italy.

However a video has surfaced where the first black senator vowed to deport all immigrants who are living in Italy illegally most especially his fellow Nigerians.

Nigeria has the highest number of immigrants in Italy, last year alone over 17,000 crossed the Mediterranean sea into Italy.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlyxC1yHBxA

https://diasporareporters.com/will-deport-nigerians-africans-without-papers-italy-first-black-senator-vows/
Re: Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator by SamoaJoe: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
millomaniac:

contradicted you at first but i see your point now.
Why did u think I ignored all of you quoting me before?

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator by LaudableXX: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Why did u think I ignored all of you quoting me before?

See as you wan just take laugh kill person for dis place! cheesy Papa God sabi yah address, o! grin

[img]https://satyamnitya.files./2015/11/l4.gif?w=640[/img]
Re: Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator by KratosCorp: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Where is the evidence for your claim that he opposes integration of refugees and open borders. Give one single instance he ever advocated this.

Can you show me where I said the highlighted?

See, you are being pretty dishonest, so arguing with you on this is worthless.

Just as a last effort, take a look at the following picture: That's somewhere in Australia.

Now, tell me, who is getting integrated and whose way of life is being compromised?

Can you reverse the same gesture anywhere in Saudi Arabia and co?

** By the way, in the UK, Rape Alarm is the only fully legal self-defence mechanism against potential rapists. If you posses anything else (including pepper spray) you could be arrested and detained. And if you use it in a way that injures your assailant, you could be charged.

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q589.htm

Re: Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:26am On Mar 11, 2018
KratosCorp:

Can you show me where I said the highlighted?

These were 2 of your comments:

1. Does Mr. Sorrows fund extreme political activism, open border and unrestrained migration through his Open Society org? YES. #FACT
2, Does Open Society demand, facilitate and require the migrant population to understand, embrace, and integrate seamlessly into the culture of their host communities? NO. Another #Fact.
And this:

You are being played by George Soro's open society stooges in the liberal media.
These are a bunch self-loathing, multi-culture screaming idiots whose ultimate goal is to destroy the western Judeo-Christian culture, break its dominance, and eventually abolish the concept of nation states.
I'd say that summation of mine was pretty close to what you said.

See, you are being pretty dishonest, so arguing with you on this is worthless.

Just as a last effort, take a look at the following picture: That's somewhere in Australia.

Now, tell me, who is getting integrated and whose way of life is being compromised?

Can you reverse the same gesture anywhere in Saudi Arabia and co?

** By the way, in the UK, Rape Alarm is the only fully legal self-defence mechanism against potential rapists. If you posses anything else (including pepper spray) you could be arrested and detained. And if you use it in a way that injures your assailant, you could be charged.

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q589.htm

In Trump's voice "Fake News! Fake News!! Fake News!!!". grin

I took one single look at that and knew it was fake news after seconds of processing the implausibility in my mind. It took me just a second of Googling "melbourne inclusive beach sign" to confirm it was fake news:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/multicultural-beach-sign-melbourne/
This right here is the typical difference between the mental conditioning of a conservative (lack of nuance and context, reflexive suspicion and hostility to outsiders and oft-irresponsible fear-mongering) and a liberal. That you fell so easily for that should tell you there is a problem somewhere.

What does all that about rapists have to do with immigrants? The UK is not America and they discourage possession of lethal weapons that could kill or grievously injure. What does that have to do with anything on this thread? Is it immigrants that made the legislation, or are immigrants the only rapists in the UK?
Re: Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 11, 2018
bkknigga:
Can somebody tell me this isnt for real before I put some big money? https://donnieallen.
Forgive me for spamming, I am very desperate for answers.
can't find it why not post it here
Re: Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator by KratosCorp: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

These were 2 of your comments:

And this:

I'd say that summation of mine was pretty close to what you said.

You sure have a pure symptom of severe liberalism. That's why your liberal mind could process Open Society's deliberate failure to require the migrants to cohesively embrace and integrate into the culture of their host communities as same as "OPPOSING integration".

In Trump's voice "Fake News! Fake News!! Fake News!!!". grin

I took one single look at that and knew it was fake news after seconds of processing the implausibility in my mind. It took me just a second of Googling "melbourne inclusive beach sign" to confirm it was fake news:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/multicultural-beach-sign-melbourne/
This right here is the typical difference between the mental conditioning of a conservative (lack of nuance and context, reflexive suspicion and hostility to outsiders and oft-irresponsible fear-mongering) and a liberal. That you fell so easily for that should tell you there is a problem somewhere.

grin Oh lawd. Snopes as a fact checker? Gosh, I can as well reference Alex Jones.

1. Well, contrary to your Snopes narrative, the Melbourne Authority which disavowed the notice is actually just one local council in the region of Greater Melbourne which consists of about 30 different councils.

2. And there is indeed such a thing as an Islamic Council of Victoria - even though they may refrain from flaunting their supreme tag in some official publications.

3. The notice was actually sighted on Black Rock Beach (Melbourne) on the morning of Australia Day celebration.

4.The critical thing to do is to check if any Australian moslem group has disavowed the notice. I did not see any disavowal from Australian islamic groups. As usual, the only people who explained this away and tried to pin on the right-wing groups are the same crazy liberals.

What does all that about rapists have to do with immigrants? The UK is not America and they discourage possession of lethal weapons that could kill or grievously injure. What does that have to do with anything on this thread? Is it immigrants that made the legislation, or are immigrants the only rapists in the UK?

Okay, you now agree that your sister could be charged in the UK if she hurts a potential rapist in self-defense? grin

Well, the vast majority of rape crimes in Europe and the UK are committed by Islamic migrants to be precise (up to 90% in some places). In fact, gang-rape was traditionaly so alien in Swedish culture that there was literally zero mention of it in the laws. But all that has changed since the rise of multiculturalism. And Mr. Khan (Mayor of London) says such abnormalities (especially terror attacks) are part of the cost of living in a modern city. I'm sure you agree with Mr. Khan. grin
Re: Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
KratosCorp:

You sure have a pure symptom of severe liberalism. That's why your liberal mind could process Open Society's deliberate failure to require the migrants to cohesively embrace and integrate into the culture of their host communities as same as "OPPOSING integration".

Again, this is one of your comments:

These are a bunch self-loathing, multi-culture screaming idiots whose ultimate goal is to destroy the western Judeo-Christian culture, break its dominance, and eventually abolish the concept of nation states.

This suggests that nonchalance or apathy or indifference is not your only issue with your Soros boogeyman, but you and you ilk believe it to be an active conspiracy designed to deliberately undermine nationhood. You have implied it. Not my problem if you can't keep up with your latest conspiracy theory.

grin Oh lawd. Snopes as a fact checker? Gosh, I can as well reference Alex Jones.

1. Well, contrary to your Snopes narrative, the Melbourne Authority which disavowed the notice is actually just one local council in the region of Greater Melbourne which consists of about 30 different councils.

2. And there is indeed such a thing as an Islamic Council of Victoria - even though they may refrain from flaunting their supreme tag in some official publications.

3. The notice was actually sighted on Black Rock Beach (Melbourne) on the morning of Australia Day celebration.

4.The critical thing to do is to check if any Australian moslem group has disavowed the notice. I did not see any disavowal from Australian islamic groups. As usual, the only people who explained this away and tried to pin on the right-wing groups are the same crazy liberals.

Ah.....the last refuge. If the news doesn't suit your lies, delegitimize and cry "liberal bias". Basically, in the world of conservatives, any media source outside their little bubble which doesn't feed their paranoia and ignorance is the "liberal media". Snopes is a well renowned, well referenced fact-checking site. I know a lot of conservatives live in a world of "alternative facts", but a lot of us sane folk aren't easily brainwashed by fear-mongering. You posted fake news that is easy to discredit. That is a fact, pal. Anybody who wanted to pull off a hoax could easily have set up that banner to mislead and create a panic among gullible folk. It's a very common strategy among the dregs of the conservative bubble and there's plenty of research online and social experiments proving conservatives are far more vulnerable to fake news than liberals. YOU POSTED FAKE NEWS! Be humble enough to accept you're wrong and move on with some integrity intact.
Of course you may as well reference Alex Jones. It'd suit you to a tee. grin

Okay, you now agree that your sister could be charged in the UK if she hurts a potential rapist in self-defense? grin

Well, the vast majority of rape crimes in Europe and the UK are committed by Islamic migrants to be precise (up to 90% in some places). In fact, gang-rape was traditionaly so alien in Swedish culture that there was literally zero mention of it in the laws. But all that has changed since the rise of multiculturalism. And Mr. Khan (Mayor of London) says such abnormalities (especially terror attacks) are part of the cost of living in a modern city. I'm sure you agree with Mr. Khan. grin

More fake news. grin Post the stats. Muslims of Pakistani descent are majorly responsible for the peculiar crime of street grooming of English girls by rape gangs. This is a sub-set of the wider problem of rape and doesn't mean that Muslims account for the majority of rapes. On the contrary, Asians, who make up the overwhelming majority of the British Muslim population, account for "only" 6.5% of rapes. I dare you to post the source of your 90% claim. Post examples too of people who have been prosecuted for harming rapists. And remind me again how that is relevant to anything on this thread. Did Muslims pass or lobby for a legislation demanding that rape victims not lethally harm their rapists?

What is baffling to me here is that I have to remind you that you're a nigga in a foreign nation. I just can't quite wrap my head around how a minority could be so proudly spewing the same misinformed nonsense you'd expect to hear from some Mississippi or Kentucky redneck. I can bet you aren't any better assimilated a US citizen than your typical Persian or Turkish American: 2 of the most successful immigrant groups in the US, who happen to be mostly Muslim. Yet, you somehow feel you're in the position to demonize other immigrants. It's hilarious as fucckk. grin

2 Likes

Re: Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 12, 2018
Ibime:

Mumu Nigerians always hailing without reading. Can't you see he is a member of an anti-immigration party?

The irony is cray

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.