Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? (783 Views)

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast / 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto / Am I Responsible For Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by 2morogobeta(f): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
I am worried that I caused my mother to get cancer and die. When I went through a mental health break down, I told my mother in anger and frustration that I want her to get cancer and die. I also told her she won't see my future kids. Also, I bullied a woman who I believed would have bullied me, and I did not like her behaviour - so I told her that her mother would die young, as well as bullying her. Two of my past school mates who bullied me, I sent them a message saying that one will die young, and the other one should be ashamed of herself for how she treated me and that her dead father would be ashamed of her. Also, because I hated Rihanna the popstar at the time - when her grandmother died I tweeted her a horrible message saying "she is dead, she won't have to see your ugly face anymore". Also, a horrible man was harassing me as I did not sleep with him so I told him that it is good that his dad is dead, so he would not have to see his disappointment of a son. But I did apologise to my mother, I truly did not mean what I said. Furthermore, I regret all that bad things I did during the break down - that is not me and no one in real life would believe I could have done such. I did all of that in 2 years that I had a mental health break down and ended in a psychiatric hospital When my mother got cancer, I BEGGED God. I pleaded and repented. I had faith that she would be healed. I BEGGED God, constantly crying, fasting, begging, going to prayer services and so on When I said those mean things to my mother it was out of anger, I did not really want that.. but when I said by faith she will be healed and will not die it was out of truth and what I truly wanted, I BEGGED God. I repented, i fasted, I used anointing oil, I prayed, I went to different churches, we saw a herbalist, we saw doctors , we did everything... yet she still died. I feel like it is my fault. The girl I told her that her mother would die young is alive, healthy and having a great time with her daughter and granddaughter, and her daughter (the girl I told her that her mother would die young) is succeeding a lot and keeps making jokes about illness and death. Like she is trying to rub it in, she always posts images of her and her mother (but she does not know that my mother died) Please don't judge me, just advise me
Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by Topestbilly(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
undecided

Stop Killing yourself slowly over this with unnecessary thoughts and useless belief, you're not mentally stable then so u said those things unconsciously. Your mother's death came to pass by God's will not your will or wish.

You don't have any fault here sis, move on.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Don't let religion toy with your mind and brain.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by 2morogobeta(f): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Topestbilly:
undecided

Stop Killing yourself slowly over this with unnecessary thoughts and useless belief, you're not mentally stable then so u said those things unconsciously. Your mother's death came to pass by God's will not your will or wish.

You don't have any fault here sis, move on.

how are you so sure?

and how can it be Gods will for someone to suffer and die?

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by Topestbilly(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
2morogobeta:

how are you so sure?

and how can it be Gods will for someone to suffer and die?

God is aware of whatever happens to any of His creations. What if she runs mad, car accident or went missing. Pls let go and face your life.
Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by 2morogobeta(f): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Topestbilly:

God is aware of whatever happens to any of His creations. What if she runs mad, car accident or went missing. Pls let go and face your life.

is your mum alive?
Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by Topestbilly(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
2morogobeta:

is your mum alive?

Both of them are no more. U see I'm not far from what u ar going tru.
Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by Probz(m): 1:32am On Mar 07, 2018
What have I told you? Do you want proper medical help or not?
Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by 2morogobeta(f): 4:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Topestbilly:

Both of them are no more. U see I'm not far from what u ar going tru.

what is your story?

how old were your parents when they died and how old were you?

sorry for your loss.
Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by 2morogobeta(f): 4:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Probz:
What have I told you? Do you want proper medical help or not?

what is your deal?

all you want to do is force me to go to those doctors who will pump me with drugs

im ok

im just bereaved.
Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by Probz(m): 4:25am On Mar 07, 2018
2morogobeta:

what is your deal?

all you want to do is force me to go to those doctors who will pump me with drugs

im ok

im just bereaved.

You’re not okay and you’re not just bereaved. Let someone give you proper help that you won’t get on here.

Like it or don’t like it we can all see that you’re very far from okay. That’s a fact whether you admit it or not. Deep down you’ve got enough insight into your illness to recognise that you’re not well. And you won’t fool someone like me so let someone who’s qualified help you instead of making a show of yourself on a Nigerian forum.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? by Probz(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
A moderator should shut down this thread and all her other ones. I’m not prepared to stand back and watch a mentally ill girl put herself up for exploitation on a dangerous forum.

Where are these silly people who call themselves moderators? Don’t they care about protecting vulnerable people?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cleared 04/05 Toyota Sienna LE Extra Clean @cheap Price / Cross River Tribe Where Girls Are Sold For N3500 (video) / 2018 Calabar Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.