Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens (2550 Views)

Why Do I Feel Very Weak When I Masturbate But Strong When I Sex / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
I’ve been married for two years now. I’m married to a good man.
Sometimes I lack the right words to describe how good my husband
is. He provides everything and even provides for my fears. Ike
senses
my fears and strives to make things right for me.
Before I met him, there was Sam. Sam is short for Samuel. He
insisted
I called him Sam because he couldn’t connect to the Samuel. I
didn’t
know why that was but that was the explanation he gave me.
Sam was my kind of man. Physically, he had everything I wanted in
a
man; Tall, well-spoken, handsome and broad chested. He had a way
of
making a woman fall for him so deeply that you would do whatever
he
asked you to do without thinking twice. He was cunningly
manipulative. It’s so subtle you wouldn’t know he’s manipulating
you
to serve his purpose.
We had plans of getting married. He talked about it often but did
very
little to back his claim. His goal every year was to marry me the next
year. Just when the year was about to end, he would start changing
his plans. That didn’t bother me until he did it for far too long. I got
the impression he was just playing tricks on me or it was one of his
usual ways of manipulating people.
We fought about it a lot of times. He kept giving me the same
excuse
of not having enough money to settle down. Not as though I wanted
to marry him by all means. He was my man and I deserved to know
the goals for our relationship. I deserved to believe the relationship
was worth my investment. We kept seeing each other but nothing
changed.
Read more at https://www.oauvoices.com.ng/2018/03/its-either-i-sleep-with-you-or-i-expose.html?m=1
Re: Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens by marunga(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
kiss I won't click. I need to read all full story here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens by BlackDBagba: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
La click la come back to Nigeria grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens by StrongerMan(m): 12:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Good write up story
Re: Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens by yarimo(m): 1:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Anyone that click the link I will come after him / her immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens by xest(m): 1:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Should I click
Re: Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens by pweshdodo(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2018
No click am o

(1) (Reply)

Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours / Hookup Zone ❤️ / Myth Of Hair In A Bible I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.