Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption (50843 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by achillesfoot(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nigerians are yet to figure out that this is not the same Buhari that went to London ill and came back healthy. Something happened in London. Someone who could not even travel during his campaigns, now travels everywhere. This new found strength ehh ehhhh. orishirishi.

16 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blessingonyi:
See his face like corruption as if he isn't corrupt. What pains me most is that he is gonna win 2019 election. That man is wicked, selfish and arrogant! He won't let somelse take over until he completes two tenures. What a country

2019 election would surely be rigged... this dude shouldn't have been allowed in the first place.. what a disgrace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by HomeOfMe(f): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
markode777:
KINGSLEY IWU

It was remebered that President Buhari who arrived Ghana on Monday to honor the country's 61st Independence Anniversary gave a speech as a Guest of Honour.

President Buhari while speaking at the Special Guest of Honour Speech during Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary Parade at the Black Star in Accra, applauded Ghana's President, Akufo-Addo and assured him that he will help Ghana fight corruption.

“I congratulate you on your efforts to fight corruption which has eaten into the public fibre…Your Excellency I can assure you that you have a good partner in me in tackling endemic corruption,” the President Buhari said.

However, in his bid to be of help to Ghana in fighting corruption in the country, Ghanaians have expressed their furiousness over the statement of President Buhari.

Many Ghanians who blasted Buhari warned him to leave Ghana with his people who they accused to have corrupted their country.

Many others reacting to the statement from Buhari told the President that he should not bring snakes, and monkeys to swallow Ghana's money.

See the reactions below;

See more comments HERE http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/03/buhari-is-joke-of-century-ghanaians.html
This is really embarrassing. Buhari talks too much lately;power really intoxicates.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by izzyybothe17: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bubu fails again!

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by judedave181: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
That old full will not stop embarrassing him self and the country he's heading as a figure head. Old cowhari

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lol God bless Ghanaians. This is super funny. Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Funkybabee(f): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hope that guy no dey shayo...

Ni Ghana nan..xenophobia ogini their people go suffer ham for here

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by FLYFIRE(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
He is such an IDIOT. This is the VERY reason Nigeria is in this sorry state today...we HAVE been ruled by idiotic parasitic hausa illiterates. Bubu is the VERY example of the very best hausas can produce & it's showing from the many years of the imbeciles ruling.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by 4toMaStEr(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chaiii!!!!! Buhari why? Why do you always like to dey disgrace us all the time?? Makaaa why??wetin we do you Why? If you nor get anything to say why not short up ehhh whyy??

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
conductorL3:
He went to spread Fraudgerian Shithole Syndrome to Ghana, a sane country. cheesy

Keep your terrorist ass in Fraudgeria, Haboki.

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Tex42(m): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
This man Don carry him jonzin campaign enter Ghana!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by MTKbudapest(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
now u see how this foolish Fulani man go disgrace himsef for Ghana? He thought he was making those promises to Nigerians in the zoo under the umbrella of Apc. Shame!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by israelmao(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
nototribalist:
Why do we allow illiterates to continue to rule over the so called intellectuals in Nigeria.

Buhari disgracing Nigeria since 1985 till date.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by d4real890(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
E ma gbami ke imagine A country where corruption flow like a river and he has done nothing to cub it from flowing,I think if Ghana is wise enough they would know that bubu his a comedian.
I have and the wise people of Nigeria (not the sycophants)has decided to vote out buhari back to daura come 2019.
enough is enough buhari must go

#BUHARIBACKTODAURA2019

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by JideAmuGiaka: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Omenka ngeneukwenu madridguy sarrki yyeske yarimo 12submarine liondeleo usba Python1,

Your president is a CRETIN.

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by psucc(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari's headache is corruption. He is a classical case of corruption. He is corruption personified.
He did not have a School Certificate
Went ahead to produce a certificate on a headed paper that carries 20.... as date
Rather than producing at least a photocopy, he hired 20 SANs who entered representation for him in Court to defend his Certificate
As if that was not enough, he handed over power to his deputy while on medical vacation in the UK, yet has to sign a contract papers for the NNPC to the tune of millions of dollars
He promised to equate the naira to the dollar but today it is a story
He increased fuel pump price from 86naira to 145naira on the pretext that there will be no more fuel subsidy but today they subtly reintroduce it and even higher than what we used to pay in the era of 'corruption'.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

2019 election would surely be rigged... this dude shouldn't have been allowed in the first place.. what a disgrace
Yep! That's y he isn't bothered! Daura nama!

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by mrskillz: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Instead of him to mount the podium, observe the protocols, and then simply say ‘Congratulations “, he is busy saying irrelevant and annoying things

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari thinks good governance is all about fighting corruption and nothing more. The last time I checked, Ghana is less corrupt than Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
MTKbudapest:
now u see how this foolish Fulani man go disgrace himsef for Ghana? He thought he was making those promises to Nigerians in the zoo under the umbrella of Apc. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by hush15: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
doublewisdom:
Why does Buhari embarrass us all the time?

Thats the million dollar question on mind too !!!! Am speechless o

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by makydebbie(f): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
I no go lie, this one off me. grin grin grin grin

Please Buhari leave Ghana alone and face Nigeria, we're doing well without you. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
abeg whoever's that is giving this old clueless tyrant the wet expired weed he dey smoke, should please stop it.. the disgrace is too much... how can an old man been lying from both side of his brownish gworo chewing mouth like small pikin

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by emmasege: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
tiwasiaife:

I wailed, fayose cried, bode George screamed, Gani Adams shouted ,
but u were shouting sai buhari gej must go
I saw u standing under the sun for three hours trying to vote pmb. and you trekked from ogbomoso to kastina in solidarity for pmbs victory .
Now u are calling.compatriots to come.
you have never seen anything yet
Please direct your grievance to the appropriate quarters. I was never a zombie. I campaigned vehemently against PMB in 2015 because some of us saw this coming while sittig down even though zombies didn't, while standing up.

If you think not voting out this mistake of Homo sapiens is the best option in 2019, I can only wish you good luck in the new country you have to claim or run to.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by chronique(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
These are the type of things you get when you vote a dullard who doesn't know his left from his right.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by tiwasiaife(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
emmasege:
Please direct your grievance to the appropriate quarters. I was never a zombie. I campaigned vehemently against PMB in 2015 because some of us saw this coming while seating down even though zombies didn't while standing up.

If you think not voting our this mistake of Homo sapiens is the best option in 2019, I can only wish you good luck in the new country you have to claim or run to.

lols

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by oladeebo: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
chronique:
These are the type of things you get when you vote a dullard who doesn't know his left from his right.
but when igbo turn to Ghanian?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by oladeebo: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
abeg whoever's that is giving this old clueless tyrant the wet expired weed he dey smoke, should please stop it.. the disgrace is too much... how can an old man been lying from both side of his brownish gworo chewing mouth like small pikin
are you a Ghanian?
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by oladeebo: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
tosyne2much:
Buhari thinks good governance is all about fighting corruption and nothing more. The last time I checked, Ghana is less corrupt than Nigeria
but still consuming Nigeria électricité?
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
I no go lie, this one off me. grin grin grin grin

Please Buhari leave Ghana alone and face Nigeria, we're doing well without you. grin grin
I will like to show you something, do you mind?
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by deebrownneymar: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lmao. I was expecting the backlash. Buhari wey no get sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Look how the people yabbing our president he brought this on himself anyway.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Audu Buried Amidst Resurrection Rumours . PICTURE. / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.