Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? (19408 Views)

Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by marvin906(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blessingonyi:
I will miss bush..where I dey go shit once am in the villa..u know that kind shit where u go climb tree..dey release am..so swt lol

HELLO MAMACITA ..YOUR LOOKING OHHH LALA

WAIT OO
NA YOU TALK NA WORD

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
marvin906:

HELLO MAMACITA ..YOUR LOOKING OHHH LALA

WAIT OO
NA YOU TALK NA WORD
Lol..guy I no understand u o
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by marvin906(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blessingonyi:

Lol..guy I no understand u o

LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY YOU JUST STRUCK OIL IN MY HEART..
AND IT WOULD BE A CRIME IF YOU TURN MY HEART TO OGONI

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mogidi:
Apart from family, there's no Nigerian food you can't get abroad.

That's true but not as fresh as the one back home.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Marvin10(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
I will MISS My Flight Back To Nigeria
grin grin

LOL

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by obajoey(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
bro abeg, I need help with Canadian visa.
Alb305:
I've been in Canada for 2 years now and oddly enough the one thing every single Nigerian student seems to miss and crave from Nigeria is kilishi smiley
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Daejoyoung: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blessingonyi:
I will miss bush..where I dey go shit once am in the villa..u know that kind shit where u go climb tree..dey release am..so swt lol
Chai, dat kind thing.
l badu babe like you wen dey talk truth.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
The family, atmosphere, food, agbero and conductor actually I will miss everything about the country.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Holahtunez(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
I'll miss d bhad news being told everyday
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Yobii(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Bread and beans corner
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by dview001(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
I will miss our pidgin language cool grin
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Kaycee625(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
currently in china, missing naija delicacy
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by sunsewa16: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
I will miss my chilled star larger beer on top nkwobi,isi ewu,kpomo, tooso or ram suya,goat meat pepper soup and smoked cat fish,with better gbedu blasting, that's all I gonna,and u can never get it 100% elsewhere except 9ja.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by happy200(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Presently i'm not in Nigeria. i really miss Akara, fufu, okazi soup from only one particular restaurant and 2 girls.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by MunorAnne(f): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mogidi:
Apart from family, there's no Nigerian food you can't get abroad.
is family nigerian food too?
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by ruffDiamond: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
shocked shocked Nada!
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by bejeria101(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
The food and night life.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Bamz(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
grin grin

Ma man cheesy
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Pat081: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
I go I 4gt I cum I remember so ntin to remember about
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by TeeRac(f): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
I will miss total blackout.

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
I once dreamt madly about this travelling things. I now know better. just a good capital or a healthy venture capital is worth more than travelling out.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Bamz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Deo1986:
Personally, i'll miss everything about this great country.. Travelled and stayed South Africa for just six month couldn't bear the absence of Naija had to come back. can't settle anywhere outside this shore, call me anything. I LOVE MY COUNTRY for all its fault.

The op didn't even specify the destination country. It may even be Liberia fgs. grin
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Burgerlomo: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I will miss tribalism so much, that's what Nigerians are good at

How can you miss tribalism when racism which is tribalism twins is waiting to warmly welcome you to wherever that you're going cool
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by dadasupremacy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jedi joint
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Chai, dat kind thing.
l badu babe like you wen dey talk truth.
grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
marvin906:

LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY YOU JUST STRUCK OIL IN MY HEART..
AND IT WOULD BE A CRIME IF YOU TURN MY HEART TO OGONI
grin
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by divineappo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Agege bread and Ewa' Agoyin'
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by marvin906(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blessingonyi:

grin

JUST DO THE NEEDFUL..
AND SET YOUR COMPANY ON IT.
SO IT WONT WASTE..
ABI MAKE I CALL PEEPS COME BEG YOU
LEFULEFU,HEENDRIX

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Mogidi: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
MunorAnne:
is family nigerian food too?
I don't understand the reason for your question. The question the @op asked was: What will you miss most if you travelled out of Nigeria
I replied "family" and then added that most Nigerian foods were available abroad. Why and how you got confused with my answer is a mystery to me.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Mogidi: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

That's true but not as fresh as the one back home.
True
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by yemi15(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
ijebuloaded:
What will you miss most if you travelled out of Nigeria

Pounded yam and egusi soup, Suya, Chicken suya, Indomie noodles
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by yemi15(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
grin grin

Baba wan die dere sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drivers Attack FRSC Officials Over Sokoto Accident, Threaten To Burn Van / COVID-19: Travellers From Germany, France, 6 Countries To Undergo 2nd Screening / Two Dead, Policeman In Critical Condition As Vehicle Catches Fire In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.