Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car (28200 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Ekiseme(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
System lady.
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Ekiseme(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
See how she looks retched despite all the money she made.
keep kwayet.
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by AreaFada2: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Women are the smoothest yahoo 419 people. No suspicion until too late. grin cheesy
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Opentokwowledge: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Her good brains should not be put to waste

1 Like

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by digitsolution: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
The great Gatsby (awosika)

Check out my signature for promotional items for political campaigns, multinationals, product launch, businesses and so much more. Follow us on IG.
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by mcolaboi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Afonjas and crime =bread and butter
Is your brain paining you
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Carlyboi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
she be Gee na
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by LORDLARGE(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
But come to think of it, those Women she scammed are just too gullible. Imagine senfing/borrowing money to give someone you have never seen :-

1 Like

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
hmmmm!... don't judge a book by its cover!

1 Like

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by adedoyfe(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Naija version of Catch me if you can...GhenGhen grin
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
I love this. A very smart lady
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, she is a confirmed yahoo girl working with yahoo boys, mugu fall, Guyman wacky, chai tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
AFONJA are conical and criminal minded... our scientists and investigators should start a research to unravel the criminal syndrome in their gene and bloodstream... or should we blame too much intake of unhygienic food like ewedu and amala
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Kaxmytex(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
One man mopol.. ..
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by AngelicBeing: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
AreaFada2:
Women are the smoothest yahoo 419 people. No suspicion until too late. grin cheesy
Gbam, despite her smallish stature, her brain is on 5G grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by RealGucci: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
imagine if she did intl yahoo.
she go dey bill them 50k $
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
I love this. A very smart lady
Remember the law of action and reaction?
When it gets to ur turn please like it too o.
I will know if u are sincere when someone like this will take advantage of u or someone close to u in such wicked manner.

P.S; This is one of the reasons why many are afraid to help others.
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by AreaFada2: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
So na dis kekere just dey obtain people anyhow? cheesy grin

This na yahoo powerpack o. shocked shocked
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by anitaihuaku(f): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
things are happening oh. they tried that on me but didn't succeed
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ekiseme:
keep kwayet.

Attention seeker how market?

1 Like

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Ekiseme(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Attention seeker how market?
even hoẹs are feeling important too embarassed
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by avrex3k(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Love of social media ended her reign..

1 Like

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ekiseme:
even hoẹs are feeling important too embarassed

Ofcuz i am!guess what,i just got a contract of 1/4 a million for this weekend.How about u assist me in slicing some fried rice ingredients in the kitchen?or better still help in serving the meals?It could curb all this cyber menace u knw. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Ekiseme(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Ofcuz i am!guess what,i just got a contract of 1/4 a million for this weekend.How about u assist me in slicing some fried rice ingredients in the kitchen?or better still help in serving the meals?It could curb all this cyber menace u knw. grin grin

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

grin grin cheesy Meanwhile back to the lecture at hand.. She did it all for social media, not smart at all...

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
dairykidd:

grin grin cheesy Meanwhile back to the lecture at hand.. She did it all for social media, not smart at all...

The matter weak me like dodo. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by kullozone(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Na sharp local package this girl run like this oh!
She go make good money for foreign package sef smiley

But she was too careless, posing with her client's car
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Buffalo2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Whao Whao Whao Whao Whao Whao Whao Whao
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by Donjazzy12(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
eherbal:

http://punchng.com/phone-trickster-woman-disguises-as-best-friends-lover-defrauds-her-of-n3-7m-car/
Check very well, it is a case of lesbianism, women are usually suspicious in nature. Why did they let their guard down? Simple. She was sucking their pussies!

They should free her joor! The lesbians should bear their shame!

1 Like

Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by adecz: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Afonjeians & Yahoo, yahoo!!!

Even ladies!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by estycool(f): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
U opened ur eyes wide and allowed this dirty idiotic element to deceive u in the name of love and sister sorryooooooooh
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
eherbal:
that woman is baaaaaaaaaa Gan grin
This woman sabi the work o grin Comfam yahoo woman grin
Re: Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car by piagetskinner(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
but wait oo...did she use juju on you....

anyway the lesson here is to never trust anyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses / Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.