Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

"I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria (26452 Views)

Revealed! Soliders Were Actually Sent To Protect Buhari's Billboards In Uyo (pix / Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by AnonymousIP: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

New Banners and billboards with the inscription "I stand with Buhari " are once again seen mounted in major areas in Abuja,Nigeria.

At first, Mr Garba Shehu, SA Media to President Buhari, had announced that they should halt their campaign for Buhari. The group was the first and the biggest to kick off campaign supporting the admiration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari’s supporters all over the nation immediately keyed into the group’s agenda of supporting Buhari’s fight against corruption. But the party ended when the likes of Kayode Ogundamisi attacked one of the group’s leader and accused him of being one of the people who vigorously campaigned for the former president, Goodluck Jonathan.

Mr. Ogundamisi who has a huge followership on Twitter asked the presidency to come out and announce to the public if they are aware of the group or are financing the group. The next day Garba Shehu released a statement distancing the president from the group.

Now #IStandWithBuhari is back. Their billboards are now springing up all over Abuja and from the grapevine, there is a story that they are planning to host all their members from all the local government in Nigeria after which they would launch mass support for General Buhari.

By VIVIANGIST - https://viviangist.com/gist/stand-buhari-billboards-vehicles-resurface-abuja-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by FarahAideed: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Paperwhite(m): 8:27am On Mar 07, 2018
Standing with the problem of Nigeria Wonder shall never end.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by blackpanda: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2018
Paperwhite:
Standing with the problem of Nigeria Wonder shall never end.

Wailer jump in d lagoon already! grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2018
shaii< please should i comment?

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by NaijaMutant(f): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2018
I'm so happy the write up was personified.

You're free to stand with Shekau if you want undecided

All we care about now is sending back the dullard to daura

Datsall

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by NaijaMutant(f): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2018
blackpanda:

Wailer jump in d lagoon already! grin

Are you also standing with bokoharam grin

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by BeingFrank(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2018
At Times I Feel Like Giving Up On This Country, But If I Do, One More Candle Will Go Out, And The Darkness Will Continue To Grow. Don't Let Any Criminal Use U Against Your Society. Any Gift They Give You, To Sell Your Conscience, Is Soaked With Blood. Pls Get Ur PVC. Those Demonic Posters Are Brandished By Criminals.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Omeokachie: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2018
Can they deploy these vehicles and take the campaign to Benue, Taraba and Abia please?

There is a mammoth crowd waiting to receive them over there.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2018
No one can argue with evident works..

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by blackpanda: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Are you also standing with bokoharam grin

Having problems with ur brain this morning
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by omowolewa: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2018
You stand with security and empowerment first

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by lereinter(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2018
Anybody that wants buhari back as president shall be killed by Fulani herdsmen

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Can they deploy these vehicles and take the campaign to Benue, Taraba and Abia please?

There is a mammoth crowd waiting to receive them over there.
lol we never see crowds of the jobless and hopeless welcoming him in Taraba and Benue.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by 400billionman: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2018
I stand with success. We can never stand with failure

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2018

Good! they should continue to stand for him in Daura, he would soon join them there!

20 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2018
Brain washed mofos grin
Anybody wey want buhari back as our president shall be killed by the fulani herdsmen
angry angry

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by haconjy(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2018
The end from the beginning

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Raydos: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2018
a

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2018
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Evergreen4(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2018
It's better and wiser for me to stand alone than to stand with Buhari .

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2018
This man should be back to Daura already.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2018
I am standing with him too, we must enjoy this change by fire/force grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by bart10: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2018
Standing with k-leg grin

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by zolacoded(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2018
Shebi una neva tire of the hardship and hunger abi

We go all die here!!!

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2018
25 STOLEN BILLION is already working! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by Hier(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2018
NYP(Nigeria Youth Party) is a proposed party centred on getting more youth and elders ones who have felt the hurt of the country together towards ensuring that they come together and strategize towards a peaceful and greater Nigeria. Contesting is restricted to the youth only, hence the name (Nigeria Youth Party). In NYP we don't allow for cross-carpeting, neither do we allow for old bloods. you could check out our site on my browser. You can also join our Facebook group via the website to join us, you can ask your questions on our Facebook group so we don't derail the thread.. Thanks
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by paymentvoucher: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2018
ok
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by paymentvoucher: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2018
Seun, Lalasticlala, Davide470, Uboma, Mynd44. I still try to observe how this guy has been able to open different accounts on Nairaland. Scammer is here again
Donchuks480:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria by castrol180(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
provide more job please...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators To Remove Lawan If He Blocks Buhari’s Impeachment / ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) / MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.