Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,800,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President (10787 Views)

Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode / Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths / PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by big3boy: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
NO! NO! NO!.
Not a fulani man in charge again.
Hausa brothers should fight for their right and assume power.
dont take any shit rom these people. when you raise interest, its then youl'll see that you are not one. fulani only count you as being one when they wanna use you

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by donnie(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sagamaje:
If Atiku supports this man , whalahi Buhari will die of HBP while his Media Cows will die of hunger

Then that's what Atiku should do... straight away
mrde:
I am from Gombe state and i can tell you with out fear that Dankwambo has transformed the state to the envy of others. If he can pick someone like Duke, Nigeria will deffinately transform positively. In Gombe, nothing like salary delays, all pentioneers gets their dues on time, no contractor is being owed. But hey don't take my word for it, do your findings. May God give us the best. We have suffered enough!

Dankwambo and Duke. Thought so too.
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by easyfem(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
I'm from south south and I live in south west , please who is dawambo ?
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by donnie(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
big3boy:
NO! NO! NO!.
Not a fulani man in charge again.
Hausa brothers should fight for their right and assume power.
dont take any shit rom these people. when you raise interest, its then youl'll see that you are not one. fulani only count you as being one when they wanna use you

Umm please, is he fulani?
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by tunjiajayi: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dreams and wishes
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by Lilimax(f): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
deception. can Dankwambo win in Kano? who knows him outside Gombe?
Is Kano the only state in Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by Achorise: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
What are his developmental strides
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by donnie(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jethrolite:
This is not the right time. Donald does not have the necessary clout.

What is wrong with you people sef? Is it till he is 70 years old... And what clout are totaling about?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nigerian youth and their stupidity... you yourself dem ban your destiny for aso rock....all this paper vote cannot help us...E-voting is will be better in choosing our candidates
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by Xeeman(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
I can support Dankwanbo if he wins primary election.
I'm really tied of Buhari and APC govt.
I'm from Kano state and I can assure you guys that buhari can't win Kano again especially if credible candidates stand against him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by MRAKBEE(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
mrde:
I am from Gombe state and i can tell you with out fear that Dankwambo has transformed the state to the envy of others. If he can pick someone like Duke, Nigeria will deffinately transform positively. In Gombe, nothing like salary delays, all pentioneers gets their dues on time, no contractor is being owed. But hey don't take my word for it, do your findings. May God give us the best. We have suffered enough!
Hopefully
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by donqx: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by wakeupafricanyo: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nigerian youths get you #PVC
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by wakeupafricanyo: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by maduxs: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
I said it, this man is the best option Nigerians have now since all road is leading to north . Dankambos father it a grandmother is a Christian from katungo in gombe state. They use to call him half Christian half Muslim. He is so liberal and so mature in thinking. Best choice that will appeal everybody in Nigeria not this present extremist

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by jesusislor(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Few things Nigerian should note about who governs us in 2019 coming election at all levels;
1. Betterment of Nigeria is in our hands collectively
2. No to mediocrity leadership
3. No to god-fatherism
4. We should look beyond party, let us look for credible leaders at all levels
5. Whoever that was either a senator, house of rep, governors or vice presidents should not be voted into any position again. Let us look for competent,unselfish,reliable,non-greedy leaders.
6. One term(4years) is ok for now except if the candidate has performed credibily well.
7. How do we measure performance?
8. More to come. pls our comment is welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by dedollarman(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
He has my support plz our brother from southwest should give him their support too
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by lildush(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
GoroTango:
president of where? Not Nigeria sha. Buhari/Osibanjo 2019

u dnt hav sense at all. wit dis statement u hav made u hav proved beyond all reasonable dout dat u need more sense

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by uhulexy: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
I see nothing bt visionless youths
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by Sagay212: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
WE DON'T WANT YOU ABOKI.S ANYMORE. YOU GUYS KEEP DRAGGING THE COUNTRY BACKWARD WITH YOUR ILLITERACY.
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by emmasege: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
nototribalist:
January 1, 2014.
Father Mbaka prophecy that Buhari Will be the next president of Nigeria, that he should try one more time.

APC quickly took that prophecy seriously to a point where even the people that never liked Buhari and had said bad things about him publicly, example El rufia , ,Rochas and Fashola are now saying that the so called old man that have nothing to offer Nigerians are now the ones saying he's now the god of APC.

To cut long story short, the next year (2015) Buhari won and was dinning with Mbaka in Aso Rock, all the Northerners were happy with Mbaka they were filled with smile and laughter as Mbaka shakes hands with Buhari in Abuja.

January 1, 2018.
Same Father Mbaka prophecy that Buhari shouldn't contest or he will be humiliated, that some people around him are decieving him( El rufia, Yaya Bello and Co)

He went ahead to say that there's this governor in Gombe state that the governor will be the next president of Nigeria.

In my mind I was like Mbaka don come again, only for me to Google about the governor who I've never heard about before is a PDP governor in North East of all places. Wonders!!

Now Northern elders started abusing Mbaka to mind his business otherwise they will deal with him.

Mbaka in conclusion stated that whichever party that owns the governor should bring him out to Nigerians.

So for people to still be calling Atiku, Kwankwaso, or Jerry Gana and Donald Duke. Or third force must be out of their minds.

If you think PDP will want to gamble such free exam expo that Mbaka have given them for free.

Mbaka supported his prophecy by saying, God sent his prophet to tell Saul that he will be the next leader but Saul started misbehaving and God sent the same prophet to Saul that he won't be the next leader that David will be the next leader, and Saul became violent but last last David became the leader after Saul. So you have it.

So don't be surprised by the happenings of Today cos God is the one leading Dankwambo to Aso Rock, it doesn't matter what the devils and satans do in Aso Rock, they're going back to hell that they came out from.

Me, I've stopped arguing with APC members, since they have no respect for God in heaven.

Make I dance comot before they come for me jare
May the good Lord bless you and and all that is yours. Dakwambo has my vote in 2019 should his party give him the ticket. I care less about the region or sect he belongs. He seems to be the best among the Frontline candidates for now.

Educated, not ethnocentric or religious bigot. Above all, he's got the physical fitness and mental alertness for the highest office in the land.

I also wish Atiku would throw his political weight behind him. More so that they both come from the north east. Enough of the north west presidency each time it's the turn of the north. Their presidency has always divided the nation and caused affliction and chaos in the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by Allistic: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
This is a worthy candidate

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by sprinter101(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
IRIEBOY:
Donald duke 2019
donald duke all the way.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
easyfem:
I'm from south south and I live in south west , please who is dawambo ?
He transformed gombe state and is probably the best candidiate among the northerners sic...
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by gregyboy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
What are you all supporting ...
I forbid voting for apc or pdp
The slogan for the candidate and not the party is like taking tea without bread when you fully know well both go together was a candidate without his party most of his decision comes from his party...
It pains even the literate are fools in nigeria aspiring for young ruler instead of a competent leader with a new party starting from the scratch ...young leader you need old political leaders will give you until you get tired of them

Foolish nigerians
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by ayusco85(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
If PDP know what is good for them they should start aggressive campaign against APC from now. Use the same tactics APC used against them. Show Nigerians that APC are liars and have nothing to offer.

Once that is done they shld throw their weight around this dankwambo guy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by papascode: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
deception. can Dankwambo win in Kano? who knows him outside Gombe?

Was president jonathan known? if you start supporting him it is an added number

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by Iscoalarcon: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mynd44:
Can he win the primary though?
yes he can

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by shatta419: 12:46am On Mar 08, 2018
[b][/b] Hehe
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by shatta419: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2018
God[b][/b]
Re: 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2018
congorasta:
stupid youths
Don't mind them,has the man turned Gombe to a mini London. Is there healthcare facilities,portable water,good road network throughout Gombe?Just be acting like sheep screaming his name without mentioning any of his achievements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu / Samuel Ortom Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.